3rd December Written update Complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(credit: Shikha)

Hey guys sorry for not being able to do the mondays update i had interent problems and coudnt inform anyone here i am with todays update it was a nice epi exp the last naksh scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I Would just use there ramleela role names when they are performing

Part 1

Starts of with the ramleela jai jai ram song being played ram, sita, lakshman are traveling sita hurts her foot, ram holds it and makes it alright naksh stare at each other 😳 dadaji looks like he is about to cry πŸ˜†rashmi is asking the workers to bring more stuff through andbe carefull she asks mohit was is it to be done next he says shabri both scream shabri at the same time πŸ˜† back on the stage sita, is blowing into a pipe while lakshman is cutting the woods and ram is sitting down, back to mohit and rashmi they are worried as shankri tai still hasnt arrived, shaurya, natik, akshara arrive there shaurya tells rashmi are you ready its your turn to perform next she says there is a problem shankri tai still hasnt come he says who is going to do the role of shabri then, natik says in hurry i forgot to call her mohit says give me the number akshara says its in my phone and anshu has it they call anshu he brings her phone, she gets through and says come fast the ramlela has started akshara tells everyone she says she forgot shaurya says it was an important role we worked so hard for it and cant remove it now either akshara said shes coming fast bhola comes and tells everyone dadi is calling them to begin the next act, mohit tells everyone to go he will wait here dadi introduces the next act where ravans sister shurpanakha has come she tells ram that we are made for each other and there is nothing bigger then this ram says my destiny is with sita with heart promises i am hers she is my wife no one else can come in my heart, lakshman says go away from her what you want cant happen shurpanakha says yur brother has insulted me you dont know who i am and no one can change my decision, lakshman hits her she runs away saying save me ravan (must say rashmi was good in acting here) scene finishes

Part 2 

Mohit tells the others shankri tai still hasnt come shall i get someone else to do her role shankri comes from behind and says no one does the role of shabri beside shankri mohit says shabri πŸ˜† then quickly says shankri tai you didnt come on time thats why i said she goes for this i have to pull munna ears coudnt he phone and tell me today is ramlela natik says sorry i forgot shaurya says scold him later change into your clothes rashmi goes to bring them the next scene is with sita shaurya says does everyone know there lines expecially you akshara dont forget them its an very important role he says to shankri tai if she remembers her lines, she says i rem them but give me my feet basket akshara goes away from there, she sits on her stool takes her lines out akshara goes into her room and sits on the bed back dowstairs shaurya says to shankri tai your role is next get ready she says what πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he says it in hindi and she quickly goes natik is walking and shaurya asks him what happened he goes akshara is nowhere to be seen he goes i havnt seen her either hasnt she got worried again i just said it like that natik says dont worry you take this and handle the stage work i will bring her he says be fast there is no time, he asks daniya where is akshara she says she went to her room

Part 3

natik comes to her room and says have you learn all the dilouges its sita turn next, she dosnt say anything natik says what happened she goes i wont be able to do it its very hard how will i show it when i know that being away from your husband is really sad (who told you to be away from him akshi) how will i handle myself on stageif i cry then natik says we have very little time you have to handle yourself have yu learnt your dilouges she says for this why do i need to learn dilouges, naksh stare at each other, mohit comes in and says your here come down quickly natik says one minute, mohit says the part is about to begin he takes natik away telling akshara to come fast back down rishab looks at sneha she smiles at him bhabhima spots this and says to gyatri that it looks like rishab likes sneha you wanted there marriage talk to begin you can do it after the play is over, the next act begins dadi and varsha start singing and ravan takes away sita who calls lakshman and ram for help (πŸ˜†nani and rajshri expressions were worth watching) ram and lakshman enter

Part 4

ram is looking for sita and calling her name out the song continues to play dadaji expressions were funny πŸ˜† ram sits down and dadi narrates saying that they are going to find sita its a hard path thats when shabri showed them some light, shabri enters ram and lakshman are sitting in front of her, shabri says that i have worshiped you from ages today by getting your blessing my life is settled, everyone claps scene finsihes, the next scene starts sita is sitting down and she says that i cant see any light but from the sky if i only see one star, ram says that i will get rid of all your troubles, sita says if i dont have your company there is no meaning to my life ram says if your not with me every phase of life goes on with difficulity hanuman enters everyone claps, the song continues, ram blesses hanuman gives him something he says jai ram and goes to sita he says ram has sent a message for you sita says how do i belive that my swami has sent you hanuman gives her a ring she says thats its her and it has his name written on it, hanuman says ram told me to give this to you he is also sad he says that he will come quickly and release you from these devils

Part 5

Sita says she can hear a battle coming this is the proof of her love, the song continues and they show the fight scene happening πŸ˜† I loved rajshri exprssions when the fight was happening, the fight finishes and ram and sita see each other, ram says the battle is over and i came to get you akshara is quite shaurya tells her its your line and wisphers what she has to say, she is still quite natik continues saying that i tried to come near you but the distances kept growing everyone is shcoked as this isnt in the lines πŸ˜† he is walking up to akshara while saying that to tell you the truth by being distant from you i was never distant every place everwhere i kept on searching for you but being with me why arent you with me all the audience expressions are funny exp sneha πŸ˜† natik now is close to her and says that i was worried day and night akshara says that there was no sleep in my eyes either why did this distant come between us my heart wanted me to belive you and come near you but i coudnt do this, natik says i will come near you where not seperated your grief is my grief, akshara says all my hapiness is with you natik  Shaurya says akshara what are you saying he tells her the diliouge πŸ˜†πŸ˜† naksh stare at each other and it finishes there

Precap: naksh are in akshara room she is crying while natik says how do i convince you i love you a lot the relationship we have can not have any other person in it never.

The epi was good today exp the last naksh scene, cant wait for monday looks like patch up will be done loved all the family reaction when they werent saying the dilouges πŸ˜† sorry for any mistakes i have made

Dont forget to press the like button to thank me πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asiaheart thumbnail
Thank you for the update. I hope that when this MU is cleared betweek Naksh; they don't have anymore MU for a very very looooooong time......these silly MU tire me out. And next year they need to start the diwali preps early so they finish n celebrate diwali at around the same time as the rest of us, not drag it to a month later, c'mon it's now time for christmas n new year already!
angelsri thumbnail
thanks for the nice update. eagerly waiting for monday.......
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d updatee lovee d episode ttly..!!😳 Edited by smart.akaisha - 13 years ago
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for d update!!πŸ˜›the epi today was very good!!!!!😳😳can't wait 4 monday to come...!!😍