Jyoti

Why was Jyoti never nominated for an Award???

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why not?? Always the same people win the award like Balika Vadhu, Bidaai......
Sudha is 10X a better actress than Sara Kahn or Parul Chaun from bidaai.
I am bored watching award show because always the same people win again and again. And never Jyoti or somebody get interviewed always the same people or shown in the award function. WHY????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it also depends on the fan following...these shows are on popular channel.....from IMAGINE mostly BANDINI wins Awards and that also in CRITICS CATEGORY 
last year RR won both awards CRTICS AS WELL AS POPULAR CATEGORY
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me 2 have the same question.....y not Sneha or Sriti,or Jyoti or RS ?.....y?
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True, Imagine or Sphere Origins have not lobbied for Jyoti and so the stars have not won awards.  Aamir Dalvi is such a wonderful actor, he is up there with Ronit Roy, and has done even more versatile roles than Ronit. 
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya thats not at all fare
ImagineTV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjali.smiley

it also depends on the fan following...these shows are on popular channel.....from IMAGINE mostly BANDINI wins Awards and that also in CRITICS CATEGORY 

last year RR won both awards CRTICS AS WELL AS POPULAR CATEGORY

Yes. But can their not be an Award Function where not fans or people vote where their is a JURY. Why dont the do like this that in in INDIAN TELLY AWARDS people vote and in the ITA their is a jury. then their might be a big possibility that Jyoto or Sriti get nominated in ITA.
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya u all r right this awards seemed 2 b biased 2wards some specific serial and some specific ppl i remember kasamh se a show 4m zee tv bagged many awrds even when its trps were touching lows so its not even abt trps...this awrds r 2 much biased 2wards ekta i wish they cud name it ekta awrds if their is even one serial of her on air dat is also supposed 2 get awrds and yes only channels like star plus,zee tv,and colors r on the list of getting awards no mention of imagine except bandini...i feel very sad 4 these talented actors who dont get their due recognition they r a thousand times better than the new lot....
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: captkirk

True, Imagine or Sphere Origins have not lobbied for Jyoti and so the stars have not won awards.  Aamir Dalvi is such a wonderful actor, he is up there with Ronit Roy, and has done even more versatile roles than Ronit. 

TALKING ABOUT VERSETALITY RONIT ROY HAS DONE EVERY ROLE WHICH WAS DIFFERENT...LIKE A URBAN BUISNESS MEN IN KZK.....AND TOTALLY OPPOSITE IN BANDINI AS RURAL DIAMOND MERCHANT....A IDEAL SON IN KSBKT AND TOTALLY DIFFERENT AS A LOVE SICK PERSON IN KASAM SE...!!!
AND THAT IS CLEAR BY THE FACT THAT HE WON STAR OF THE DECADE AWARD😊
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaynaat22

ya u all r right this awards seemed 2 b biased 2wards some specific serial and some specific ppl i remember kasamh se a show 4m zee tv bagged many awrds even when its trps were touching lows so its not even abt trps...this awrds r 2 much biased 2wards ekta i wish they cud name it ekta awrds if their is even one serial of her on air dat is also supposed 2 get awrds and yes only channels like star plus,zee tv,and colors r on the list of getting awards no mention of imagine except bandini...i feel very sad 4 these talented actors who dont get their due recognition they r a thousand times better than the new lot....

its not true...the time has gone when just ekta's show used to rule....BANDINI gets awards coz its deserving...it has won mwny awads in critics category which is no small deal
ImagineTV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKSHIGOEL

its not true...the time has gone when just ekta's show used to rule....BANDINI gets awards coz its deserving...it has won mwny awads in critics category which is no small deal

Sriti (sudha from jyoti ) was 10X better actress than Hina kahn or Saea Kahn from yhe rishta and bidaai! Id does not depend on TRPs. Take an Example of Sathiya on Star Plus it is the NO1 show, but it was even nominated in  star parivaar awards. i think the matter is that we vote for the nominies. And this is NOT good.Their should be an Award function where a Jury decides who wins. I think Ronit Roy is a good actor but Sriti Jah id deserving like him, she has done different roles too. Remember the scenes in Jyoti where she turns in Deevika. Just fascinating!!!!!!!!!