Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabbi

introducing jpsya-2 Sequesnces

wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Though I am not much linguistically skilled, I have tried a lot to convey my thoughts regarding how JPSYA would have been, if I could become a creative of the show.😍

I will definitely and am eagerly waiting for your precious suggestions. The feature the most attracted to me to watch JPSYA, was that all the romantic sequences were picturised in a very civilized manner, and hence it could be watched in presence of all family members. While penning down JPSYA, too, I have tried to maintain the same.

Another thing I have tried to maintain is to avoid loopholes. Even then they are present; please remind me, by the 'topic reply' if you like to reply in the forum, and also by way of sending me a scrap.

I call to all the USERS of the forum to participate actively in this thread.

I have continued JPSYA-2 from where JPSYA was concluded.

Side by side we shall not stop to remember old sweet memories.

So let's start JPSYA-2. (πŸ₯³)

And as a part of my promise, I am introducing JPSYA sequences, I hope you will enjoy

the most importans point is that the more times you read, the more you will enjoy.

Sequence- 1

This is the first morning after the wedding of VeeSha.

Nihal is still sleeping. So after returning from bath veer gives a tight hug to Ayesha so she tries to get herself out from the clutches of Veer and

Veer : ab tumhara kaun sa bahan hai? Ab kaun dekh raha hai?

Ayesha: ab aap ke liye mere pass koi bahana nahin hai. (πŸ˜‰)

Veer: aur yeh tum mujhe 'aap' kehker kyun bulati ho. Shaadi ke pehle to tum mujhe 'tum' kehker bulati thi.

Ayesha: tab aap mere pati nahin thae.

Veer: mujhe ab bhi yakin nahin ho raha ki hunmari shaadi ho chuki hai. Aur haan tum mujhe wahi bulaogi jo shaadi se pehle bulati thi. Aur mujhe is maamle par koi behes nahin chahiye.

(☺️)

Sequence- 2

Now everybody is on dinning table Nihal: 'chachu, abhi dopeher ka lunch toh hum hotel mein jo reception rakha hai hai wahan lenge lekin kal ka kya plan hai.'

Veer:beta aap toh jante ho na apni masi ko. Aapne apni masi ko Dhruv uncle ke ghar per shopping karne ke liye mera jo card diya tha usse masi ne kuchh kharida to hoga nahin. Aur mujhe bhi shopping karni hain. Isliye shopping ke liye jane hai. Aap chaloge na?

Nihal: chachu, kal se main school jaoonga.

Veer: itni jaldi se?

Nihal: haan chachu meri school mein attendance cum hai na.

Veer: what a drastic change!πŸ˜›

Sequence- 3

Now everybody goes to hotel for reception. Reception is held.

Sequence- 4

After returning from hotel,

Nihal: chachu, masi, ab aap log mujhe sirf kahani suna kar pata nahin sakte. Ab aap donon mujhe sone se pehle ek saath kiss karoge. Aur office jaate waqt chachu mujhe god mein uthaenge aur phir aap donon mujhe kiss karogae.

Veer: tum aaj kal bade shararati ho gaye ho.

Ayesha: haan bhatija kiska hai.(πŸ˜‰)

Sequence-5

Now Nihal goes in loneliness and ask hotel staff, 'kaam ho gaya?'

Veer overhears and ask him: Nihal, kis se baat kar rahe the ki kaam ho gaya.

Nihal: chachu, aap chinta mat kijiae. Aap aur masi  jabhi bhi office joint karogae to pataa chal jaayega.😊

Sequence-6

Next day they go for shopping. He discharges the driver for that day so that they don't have to miss the chance for romance. They shop all through day.veer shopped for Ayesha and Ayesha shopped for Veer. In car or at post shopping lunch or even while shopping their romance was not left.☺️

Sequence-7

After returning from shopping they discuss about joining the office. Next day before going to bath,

Veer: Ayesha, tum apne wardrobe ke paas khadi khadi kyaa kar rahi ho.

Ayesha: office ke liye kya pehnun woh soch rahi thi.

Veer: abhi to shaadi ko do din bhi nahin huae ki tum sonpa hua kaam bhi bhul rahi ho. Mainein tumhien jo kaam sonpa tha woh to tumne kiya nahin upar se mere kam mein dakhal kar rahi ho 🀒😑

Ayesha: dekho Veer naraz mat ho. Tum kis ki baat kar rahe ho mujhe kuch samaj nahin aata.

Veer: tumhein yeh bhi nahin pata ki pati jab office jata hai to uske kapde, uska briefcase patni tayar karti hai. Tumne woh kiya? Nahin kiya. Aur tumhaare liye kapde select karna mera kaam hai usmein dakhal de rahi ho. Ab jyada time waste mat karo aur jaldi se jo kam sonpa hai wo karo.

Ayesha: (πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ)

Sequence-8

Now they get ready for office. Nihal drops into the room and says, good luck chachu, good luck masi. Aapko yaad hai na ki office jaate waqt kaya karna hai?

Veer lifts Nihal and says haan mere baap mujhe achchhe se yaad hai. Both kiss Nihal☺️ and leaves for the office. Nihal goes to school.

Sequence- 9

They reach to the office. So their manager (immediate subordinate of VeeSha) (no he is not Dubey😈, 🀣. He is superior of Dubey) receives them and says: aaiye sir mein aap logon ko aap ke chamber tak chhod detaa hoon.

Veer: koi baat nahin hum log chale jaayengae.😊

Manager: nahin sir, Nihalbaba ne kaha tha ki main aapko chamber tak chhod doon.

Now they reach to their chamber. Both are surprised to see their change name plates. So he asks to manager how it is. So manger replies: sir, Nihalbaba ne kaha thaa ki Ayesha madam ka naam badalkar Mrs. Ayesha Veer Vardhan Singh ka board laga diya jaaye. 😊

Sequence- 10

Now they enter into the chamber and again surprised that the entire chamber is filled with bouquet.πŸ˜ƒ So manager opens his mouth to explain the reason. But Veer interrupts and says yeh bhi Nihal baba kaa hi kam hai na? Manager says, ji sir, aur unhon ne yeh envelop bhi diya hai. Veer reads the envelop, and he is very happy.😊

this is the content of about an episode or at the most one and half episode.

we can continue the same 😊

okay guys enjoy yourself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jpsyaluv thumbnail
Please continue it its very very gud I luv your jpsya2 sequence I am dying to know what in the envelope was writtenπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ‘ Your writing is very gudπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž
Edited by jpsyaluv - 13 years ago
take_ten thumbnail
I really like it
You are a very good writer
I enjoyed the scenes
Veer Aysha are so sweet
Veer is a very romantic husband
Nihal's plan for them is very sweet
Please write the next sequence soon
I really enjoyed your writing
Its same like watching JPSYA episode
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
your writing is marvellous it is superb.i love the sequence it was like watching real jpsya episode.i think nihal gave tickets for veesha in the envelope
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow........well written..πŸ‘πŸ‘.....I really liked your style of writing and hats-off to your imagination...........why didn't you write such things earlier when you can write so well?.....while reading your writing I felt that I am seeing the exact serial.............felt very happy to see that our cute funny Nihal is still the same.........😊.......waiting eagerly to know what Nihal gave in the envelope, I guess it's tickets......please do continue soon........
AyeshaVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb yaar... Toooooo good. Luv it soooooo much, keep writing. I m missing this show a lotttt
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

i thought JPSYA is coming back wid season twoπŸ˜” i was addicted to thz show when Aditi was there........all went in vain when she leftπŸ˜” anyways ur idea is superb continue wid superb work.....all the best.

take_ten thumbnail
Wasz waiting to read new sequences update from you