Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: FaziaParvez

Has Ali Merchant has appeared in Adaalat and which episode it was aired please someone give any information?

That man had appeared on 9th and 10th july's episode that was in two parts. If you want video, written updates click below.

If you are satisfied then just hit like and no need to post thank you in this thread.😊
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Hey guys! Can someone give me links to threads that don't have to do with specific Adaalat episodes, I'm looking for threads that disscuss the characters in the show or general adaalat stuff. Thanks! 🤗
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKno1fan

Hey guys! Can someone give me links to threads that don't have to do with specificAdaalat episodes, I'm looking for threads that disscuss the characters in the show or general adaalat stuff. Thanks! 🤗

You can use chat portal - Ronitians spot for general stuff and much more about Ronit sir. We have a thread for Dave and female lawyers. You can find all the threads on the first page. Actually I'm on mobile so can't provide the links. If you have problem then you can ask.
pugilist thumbnail
who is the female lawyer ?

(she used to be in "Ghar ek mandir" as Ram Kapoor's sis-in-law) 
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello,

I am a crazy fan of adaalat. Unfortunately, i m going to miss it on sunday. Could someone kindly tell me when sunday's episode is repeated? i know adaalat airs at 10.30 am mon-fri. but when will 11th sept, 2011's episode be repeated.

Thanks

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

Hello,

I am a crazy fan of adaalat. Unfortunately, i m going to miss it on sunday. Could someone kindly tell me when sunday's episode is repeated? i knowadaalat airs at 10.30 am mon-fri. but when will 11th sept, 2011's episode be repeated.
Thanks

The repeat schedule isn't fixed so can't say anything.
lady_scandalous thumbnail
Who was the girl that played Naagin?
Amreen Imran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello, 

i missed the second part of adalat Icchadari Nagin episode. pls let know the written update, i cannot find it on forum. 

thanks

Wistfulness thumbnail
I have no idea about the girl.

I'm the one who does the written updates and couldn't do of those episodes due to my busy schedule.
Sorry
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed Dolly Bindra episode. I know repeats aren't scheduled, but does anybody have an idea when the repeat may be telecast? They may have a pattern.😊