CELEBRATIONS 1st ANNIVERSARY - THENDRAL - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aahaana

Many up and downs in this story but have always liked the theme of the story..womans education even though the CV seems to have forgot it at timesπŸ˜†

Khanna, Raasathi, SaMeli, Punji chellom πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ... How could you  have missed wishing your MOST FAVORITE CHARACTER from Thendral

😳 [a stern look to get you back on track πŸ˜†]

P.s. there by wishing you a good morning πŸ€—! Happy Rofling Day πŸ€—!!!
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Khanna, Raasathi, SaMeli, Punji chellom πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ... How could you  have missed wishing your MOST FAVORITE CHARACTER from Thendral

😳 [a stern look to get you back on track πŸ˜†]

P.s. there by wishing you a good morning πŸ€—! Happy Rofling Day πŸ€—!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ..yes he is one of the favorite villain characters... tat pic above is awesome... ha ha ha ha ha .. enna oru look by nizhalgal ravi sir...

( Yes.  I know I'm late.  I've been really busy with exams. )

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY THENDRAL TEAM!!!!

This serial has captured the hearts of many viewers from around the world at all ages.  I was not a very big fan of serials at first but now I enjoy watching Thendral.

My very first Thendral episode was when Deepak was introduced as Tamil on his motorcycle saying that he is here now and to not worry.  It was so funny to hear all his dialogues and him get caught by the police.  I laughed how he was so nice to everyone.  From that moment I realized that Thendral had something different to offer.  I still remember watching that episode at home and laughing so hard with my family. 

The next special moment was when Tamil saved Tulasi from Vel at the wedding hall.  My heart was literally racing.  Followed by the college scenes was amazing.  Finally Tulasi started like Tamil and that's when the romance blossomed between the two.  Their eyes spoke so much during that moment.

Of course then came their little moments at the office, park, restaurant which were all super cute.  Special mention goes to the Music Director for giving such brilliant BGMs.  I'm sure no one will forget the words

Mazhaiye pon mazhai tuliye, en iru vizhiyil nee irukuriye

Vizhavaa naa vizhundhidavaa, en ullirundhu nee ketkuriye

The big happy episode was when they got married.  I thought it would take atleast a little longer'but director chose to get them married earler.  I remember sitting in tension wondering if they would actually get married or not.

And the most beautiful episode was the court scene.  Who can forget Tamil's words.  The way he talked and saved his Kuttima was indeed a special moment for everyone as we were all sad for about 40 days with TT separated.

Overall, so far Thendral has been a smooth ride.  There is huge change in Thendral now, especially in Tulasi.  She is looking prettier day by day with her hero beside her and has developed a lot of character.  This serial has all the elements (romance, comedy, action, drama, sorrow) of to a good serial.

My best wishes to Deepak and Sruti for their amazing performances.  They have the cutest expressions and carry their roles with ease.  Also, good luck to the entire team of Thendral.  Let's hope it gets better from here.

Also, a very big thank you to India-forums!!!   This forum and the members are really special.  I enjoy reading the updates, comments, jokes, videos and pictures from everyone.  Thanks for making Thendral special guys!!!! 

Here a just a few of my favourite TT shots from Thendral.  TT forever!!!!

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
wow smiles i like ur favorite shots of tamil and thulasi... simply romantic...
Beautiful pics!!!

They are so cute!!!