Thendral

thendral this week promo

Posted: 13 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhlLRDOZLpM&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Kanagu deep jodi super hey they have a chidl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†yaaroda drem i think kanagu love with deep😳
😳super jodiπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
i hate charu cheeeeeeeeeee she like evil 😑
TT scene super😳
ethanai tamil 😳superb i think that scene was comming from thendral 1rst anniversary superbπŸ‘

Happy First Anniversary to Thendral TeamπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Edited by Diviya27 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhi12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg kanugu n deepa😊... Whats going on???πŸ˜†
Edited by kadhi12 - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Wow this week promo is amazing...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha kanagu and deepa combination super tat too with a child super o super...

ha ha ha.. it looks like a  funny dream scene... i feel kanagu will take care of deepa's financial problem in her family by marrying her...

and lavanya's new maapillai is so handsome.. ha ha i feel u all will agree with me.. ha ha ha ha he is more better than fatty nitish wat u say guys??? ha ha ha..

how lavanya and her mom will gonna manage two maapillai's at a time.. ha ha

and final scene tamil double action role is so cute and i feel some more romance will be there with thulasi..

and tat double role is like tamil's "manasatchi" or inner soul i feel...

and tat idiot mental charu again is buttering tamil mom.. i feel she will try to convince tamil mom to marry nitish for lavanya...

Lets see how this week goes as the promo looks more funny...

Happy First Anniversary to Thendral Team...
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Promo!!!!
So as expected both parties land up at same time........
so charu is going to change mind of TA amma and this is going to create a rift again between sudha and ta amma........
charu wd be getting a double treat then.......
1) she will suceed in l and n wedding and become  a relative
2) rift will end up ta amma with t and t again.....so she can visit and trouble them.....

kanagu and deepa....lol.....mudiyala........kanagu, unaku intha dream konjam over a theriyala........ava kita poi sonna adi vaanguva.......lol

Thulasi , kaila book vechundu dream world......super.....atleast ava kaila book irukenu santhosham........appo appo padikara nyabagamum varanum.....one day with book....other day dream.......then its ok...not always in dream world........we need both......🀣

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Wow this week promo is amazing...

how lavanya and her mom will gonna manage two maapillai's at a time.. ha ha

and final scene tamil double action role is so cute and i feel some more romance will be there with thulasi..

sweety......
lavanya is only gg to marry........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.............ta amma can manage anyone with her Gutter mouth.......

one tamil irunthala pesite padika vida matan......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............rendu plus plus  na.........sutham padicha mathiri thaan...but u know ....let them have nice moments atleast for some time.....i dont want to pretend to be a  good girl.......πŸ˜›
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Diviya.

I pity Sudha's father and Nitheesh's parents. Which party is gonna win or will both run away after seeing each other. If it would haven been two groom for Deepa, i would not have anything against it, but for a really selfish girl like Lavanya, it s too much, pity those two grooms .

Like you Shubba Akka said, if Deepa comes to know about his dream, Kanagu will be πŸ€’. She in her family's position now, will give him few adis, and that too with a kid, but it is meant as a comedy only, hopefully.

Is this time Thulasi's turn to romance her hubby. I don't know, what to say she with a book in her hands but thoughts around her beloved hubby. But let the poor girl experience all this happy and memorable moments in her life. Moreover Thulasi is not a girl, who would ignore studies. One TA's talking already is too much and now two and more, non-stop talking than πŸ˜†.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo

i think Nithesh's mom/dad is going to walk away after seeing the other party, then this Charu is going to convince TA's mom, which will in turn make Sudha to go crazy against both of them lol.....but but i dont want TA' s mom to end up at TA's house yet....then it will be boring....and we will see this Charu on every episode camping in their house all day with her...and poison TA's mom even more with her good looking act...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

sweety......
lavanya is only gg to marry........πŸ˜‰.............ta amma can manage anyone with her Gutter mouth.......

one tamil irunthala pesite padika vida matan......πŸ˜†............rendu plus plus  na.........sutham padicha mathiri thaan...but u know ....let them have nice moments atleast for some time.....i dont want to pretend to be a  good girl.......πŸ˜›

yes Shubba u are right i too was typing tat sentence keeping wat u said in my mind..tat  gutter mouth lady will manage anyone with some odd foul speech... she is an utter nonsense old lady...

but lavanya kku rendu maapillai at same time is rombha overruppa... thaangalai... indha ullooru kelavikku as said by comedian vivek in one film... ha ha ha ha ......

and yes let thulasi enjoy her romance with tamil if two tamil at a time means more kuttima dialogs will be there for sure and we viewers will be happy seeing their love... let this week be full of tamil and thulasi romance...

and our lovely dedicated IF forum member Diviya will be posting more romance pics for us here to enjoy more....

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣 Kaduvele Deepa n Kanagu! (no way, hopefully stays only a silly dream, she needs to stay single right now) but still looks funny! πŸ˜ƒ

And poor maapilais, both so nice but surely one party is going to get very hurt. And omg 2 TAs..... send one over to me please! πŸ˜† Paavom Thuls, I know how u feel to be distracted during exam times by Thendral...πŸ˜‰
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ranuja12

🀣 Kaduvele Deepa n Kanagu! (no way, hopefully stays only a silly dream, she needs to stay single right now) but still looks funny! πŸ˜ƒ

And poor maapilais, both so nice but surely one party is going to get very hurt. And omg 2 TAs..... send one over to me please! πŸ˜† Paavom Thuls, I know how u feel to be distracted during exam times by Thendral...πŸ˜‰

ha ha ha ha well said ranuja.. same here send me too one tamil here... ha ha or create mutiple tamil as chitti creates multiple robo in endhiran.. ha ha ha ... semma romance thaan...

and yes paavam thulasi during exam time her concentration moves to tamil... not allowing her to study... and tat to engineering subject evlo hard nnu ellarukkum theriyum...

"so in general advise from me for all students pls dont love and marry while u are studing... complete ur studies and then choose ur life tat way it will be more comfortable and easy..."

yes not only one party both parties are going to get hurt nicely by tamil mom's gutter mouth scoldings..

finally kanagu deepa scene semma comedy piece... ha ha ha lets see how tat scene develops whether its dream or real... ha ha.. as who knows the director can finish this serial too so fastly...