Chellameh

Chellamey:Indha Vaaram Promo

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
6 DEC TO 10 DEC PROMO

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqB_QUlQxE4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Wow this week Chellamey has more of twists and turns...

Chellamma with Pearl... giving some plans to her i feel on getting Beach on her side..

The three baddies meet Anjali and Vasu...

And Madhumitha is planning with Sivasu to kill Vasu..

And in other side Chellama is buying all wedding items for bride like saree and thali and other jewels... seeing tat thali Amudha feels little jealous and gulity and feels sadly...

I feel something will happen to Amudha as per previous promo she is laid in hospital..

And Madhumitha slaps AK then Ak slaps her and tries to kill her both of then in very angry terror mood.. even her son tries to slap her...

I feel something gonna happen seriously and stop Anjali Vasu wedding..

So this week more problems Chellama have to face lets wait and watch.......
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Wow intha varam PALAR PALAR all the way 😲!

Wife slaps husband... Husband slaps wife... Son about to slap  mom 😲... but hope this puts a full stop to Nattu Sarakku and her aatom!

Thanks Sweety!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

Wow intha varam PALAR PALAR all the way 😲!

Wife slaps husband... Husband slaps wife... Son about to slap  mom 😲... but hope this puts a full stop to Nattu Sarakku and her aatom!

Thanks Sweety!

You are most welcome.. Its my pleasure dear...

yes u are right this naatu sarakku should stop her adamant nature after getting slaps from her hubby Ak and mainly if she gets palar palar from her own son... then her whole maanam kappal yeri poyaachu.. ha ha ha...

Indha vaaram "kannathil mutham sorry adi vanghum vaaram"... ha ha ha 

anupallavi thumbnail
THIS WEEK IS DECLARED AS  CHELLAME SLAP-A-THON WEEK....

Anegamah inther vaarum lots of truth will be out....we can perhaps also expect some death ( could either be a kidnapping gone wrong / a planned murder/ commit suicide). but I guess some how or rather the wedding might take place except maybe ( high possibility) the intended bride may not be the bride after all...who knows the one who missed the boat...would get a chance to go on board....instead..... ....a very thrilling filled week indeed in the history of this serial.....
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes anupallavi as i said this week named as

"kannathil mutham sorry adi vanghum vaaram"

And as u said it will be thrilling to know some facts on amudha vasu anjali relationship and wedding...