Thendral Monday 6.12.2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

MONDAY 6.12.2010

Lav's mom verattufying her to get ready for ponnu paarkum function. Unwilling to pay heed to Lav's pleas..my decision is final no more argument., before I open my gutter mouth get ready asap.

Boys party arrive along with sudha's father...formal introduction, boy  has just written his clerk exam ,expecting the promotion soon , only son , very responsible person , played major part in his sister's wedding[ 4 sis one elder & 3 younger all married ] , no bad habits. Lav's mom & party happy.  Lav is displayed before the boy like a museum piece. [ she wore a nice green saree].Boy's party O K the girl...fix the date For engagement & leave , no sojji bajji , so I think this alliance will fizzle out.

Lav all in tears , mummy darling's emotional threatens continue. Nitesh mom / dad arrive with fruit basket & flowers...reveal purpose of their visit ...want to go ahead with Nitish/Lav marriage.. Charu is instrumental for pursuing the subject...100watt brightness in mom's face & 1000 watt in Lav's face. Puvi tries to caution mom who is in no mood to listen to him now....[wealthy mapillai is knocking the door, clerk mapillai thooki kuppayil podu]. Readily agrees for the wedding. Puvi tries to talk , promptly shut by mom.

Sudha comes back after dropping Puja at school...gets to know the reason for their visit...turns badrakali...fights with MIL for ditching her father who now has to face the music of the boy's party, Lav's mom cares two hoots ... says my daughter's happiness  is the most important  thing for me in this worl, & just a phone call to the to be clerk mapillai party that they are not interested in their alliance. Camera freezes on livid Sudha's face.

Sorry friends for the abridged update. Have to take early morning flight [5.45 AM] tomorrow , packing still unfinished. Will be away for a week. Shuba will do my update tomorrow. See you all next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast update srima.πŸ˜ƒ

The mappu who came to see lav is really very paavam.I hated ta's mom today esp when she quickly changed her mind when nit's parents came to see them.And the reason which she gave was that lav liked nit and thus she wanted lav to marry him??But wasnt ta's reason to marry thuls also that he liked her?Then why didnt ta's mom accept them???Because nit is rich and thuls is not.She is so money-minded and not caring for the joy of her children...😑😑I feel sad for puvi and sudha too as she also wasted their time and made sudha's dad's name be spoilt.She is so stubborn and doesnt think of what impact her actions will have on others...😑

And again as expected charu got the credit for what ta did...I really cannot stand charu anymore...She is going to create a scene as though she was the person who even wanted lav to marry nit...😑Now ta's mom is going to praise her thanga silai...😲Aiyoo thanga mudiyalla da saami...πŸ˜’

Deepa's situation is soo sad esp when she was thinking of what happened to her dad.She cant even concentrate on her studies.Poor girl...πŸ˜”πŸ˜­And her teacher said that her dad had so much money that he wasted it on her admission...😭I think that she will accept the job for her family's sake...Guessing that ta and thuls will help her too.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
thanks srima for updated

i hate this pachonthi tamil mom😑😑 she is so culprit & money mind 😲😲 hey lav u deserve it what a selfih girl i don't know how is she sister of tamil & her mom also beacause tamil is  different personne in his familly. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ i pity for periyappa  & nithees πŸ˜†πŸ˜†beacause they have get selfish DIL & sammanthi
'enna koumai ' charu beacome saami for this pachonthi thaanga mudiylai saamiπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
tulasi  so beautiful in that sudi πŸ˜‰
i fee so sad for deepa 😭😭. i think TT might help Deep familly 😊

i thnk tomorrow will come TU&D scene
C&tamil mom scene

but i am waiting for promo last Tu dream scene😳
😳

&
Happy First anniversary thendral team πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ˜›
Edited by Diviya27 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update!😊

OMG i got no words to describe TA's mom...what a character is she....this lady told sudha "Manasukku pidikadhavanna eppadi lav kalayanam panikka mudiyum?" OH is it because Nith is rich? and if TA marry a poor girl its a huge sin according to her....i feel like Sudha and Puvi is going to leave that lady soon or this lady is going to leave after fighting with Sudha....puvi looks angry towards his mom...the thing that irritated most is when she talked to lav in her room after making nith's dad/mom to sit....i cant believe this lady's character...she change her character in few sec...no wonder Charu and her got good connection...both got almost exact character.....

so the scene from promo where Charu/TA's mom talking...i guess charu is slowly making her to bring TA/T over to house...then they can torture thulasi together and start to emotional blackmail TA again...

where did u go Gokul...tell yes to marry charu sooooner so we can escape from too much upcoming tortures with TA's mom & charu...i rather prefer to see vel in screen than TA's mom or charu..lol...

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u srima for the update......
OMG.....what a timing miss by nit's dad and mum....shd have come earlier, u would have known her true colours.....what a lady she is......whatever ta pointed out at her was definetly right.......such a money minded selfish lady........
Both parties water, coffee, tea, juice, bajji onnum ilaya......pavam.....that lady s really selfish to the core.......i rly hated when she was making up lav for nit parents...arggg.....what a mom she is........
She s no lesser to charu in acting......charu, ta amma romance thaangathu inime.......argggggg
She never even bothred abt puvi and sudha and her dad....ta was cornered to marry thulz all of a sudden bcos of this lady.....now what s she doing.......isnt she cheating another family........a wild thought.....what if that new maps behaves same as charu?????
But sorry no one can go so low as charu.........
Puvi shd have compared what she did to ta and shd have told ta was far better than her and what he told in hosp was all right,........
Omg....deepa's scene was really heart breaking.......disturbed family situatuion makes her lose concentration....thulz she console her.......thulz was all along in the same way as deepa s in...plus no support...so thulz shd understand and try to console her and find some way to help her dad thru TA...
Lets cEdited by shubba - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the fast update!😊

What a mom this TA mom is? Just changed herself in a sec as soon as she saw Nithesh parents. She is just like a "chameleon".🀒 So she is doing everything for Lav happiness, just becoz Nithesh parents are rich. She did not even think of TA happiness when he got married to Thulz. But I am happy that after the court scene TA told his mom "That she does not care whether Thulz is good or bad girl, but just cares whether she is rich or poor".

Boring episode today will full TA mom.😑 

Pavam to see Deepa😭. Hope she will take part time work. So tomorrow there is Thulz and Deepa discussion.
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noxeous

I feel like Sudha and Puvi is going to leave that lady soon or this lady is going to leave after fighting with Sudha....puvi looks angry towards his mom...

so the scene from promo where Charu/TA's mom talking...i guess charu is slowly making her to bring TA/T over to house...then they can torture thulasi together and start to emotional blackmail TA again...

where did u go Gokul...tell yes to marry charu sooooner so we can escape from too much upcoming tortures with TA's mom & charu...i rather prefer to see vel in screen than TA's mom or charu..lol...

I think so too as judging from his expression.Looks as though he realises that ta's mom doesnt respect them or their views.I think that she deseves this for all she did to ta and more.And yes can gokul pls faster come and marry this psycho so that we dont have to stand her tortures anymore...
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the quick update 😊!

Like everyone said this TA's mother is reallyyy toooo much. Now i am happy that TA disowned his family for Thulasi. Wonder how TA and Puvi could be the sons of this money-minded lady. I really pity Sudha's dad. He was the one, who came to their help when nobody else was there to help that GW. Wasn't Lavanya saying that she likes Nithish before the groom came. But suddenly now she realised that she likes him, not realising, acting 😑. Paavom andha innocent looking guy .

Aiyoo paavom Puvi, and he and his wife have every right to be angry with this lady and to leave the house. She alone should be left there, so that she can polambufy herself or go to mudhiyor illam like she keeps repeating or blackmailing everyone. I won't even pity that lady a bit. Oh my God, not even minutes, she changed her mind and agreed to Nithish's parents 😑. I really want to see her suffering for what she is doing now to the ppl around her. Doesn't she know that they have a heart too. And the acting and look she gave to Sudha and her son, felt like slapping that GW 😑😑.

Oh pity Deepa for her sad situation. Poor girl, don't know what solution the director has for her and her family. Don't know how far it would be helpful if she has a job. She has other two sister who should be educated as well πŸ˜•.

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update and have a safe journey.

I'm not surprised at GW behaviour. Money minded and selfish woman.😑

Poor the groom and his family.
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Srima

As we all expected Charu got the name for convincing her dad to agree to N/L marriage.  i think there is a reason for hiding the killer part from everyone except TA/SI (VR wont tell that to anyone anyway). i will love to see if that killer part is out @ wedding hall after N/L's marriage in front of everyone, lets see. I am sure that this director will use that on right time lets wait see.

TA's mother should pay for her acts sooner or later, but Mr.K don't let her change her into good just like how you changed Vel in a single episode. I felt little bad when TA talked to her at hospital, but he was 100% right after seeing her attitude toward money and etc. as someone said how come TA & puvi are her kids. she don't have a single characteristic that TA or puvi got.

She and lav are a real meaning for selfish. tomorrow we will see another annoying scene with Charu and her, after the convo with Charu she is going to dance like Charu's puppet. i am sure charu is going to convince her to accept TA/invite them to come to her house or going to ask her to visit/talk to TA. TA better stick with his words that he said to them at hospital and to thulasi.
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago