Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

6th december written update complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit: Shikha)

Hey guys i am back with todays update, it was a really nice epi after such a long tym naksh were too cute πŸ˜ πŸ˜ i will try my best to give detailed on todays epi as i usually do on the bakwas ones 🀣

Part 1

akshara says all my hapiness is with you only natik, everyone looks confused mohit signals dadi that look like they have forgotton there lines, lets get ready for the next scene they pull the curtains in front, naksh are still staring at each other varsha says you lot are here come on we need to prepare for the next scene, varsha says do it properly and dont forget your lines,she goes shaurya comes convey the same message πŸ˜†, the next scene starts and the music jay ram sita ram is playing in the background, ram, sita, lakshman come back they take everyones blessing, everyone bows the play ends and all the audience get up and clap, they go down, naksh take dadajin blessing he said all this for me, vishambar says we hope you liked all the parts to the ramayan, dadaji says    you have made all these arrangment and didnt even let me know

Part 2

dadaji says in so less time who said it coudnt be done gyatri said the kids done it nani says and the pain in my knees gone less too everyone laugh πŸ˜† dadaji says what you hav done today i have no words to express it and your ram, sita jodi should live for long and you should always be tied in love and trusted relationship when dadaji i saying this akshara has a sad face and sad bg tune plays, he says no one should cast an evil eye on this jodi they show sneha face πŸ˜† anshu asks dadaji how did he do he says you were fantastic mohit says we filfulled your dream today dadaji says its more then my dream, akshara goes awa from there into her room natik folllows her and says why did you come here all of a sudden she starts crying he says your crying, she says when dadaji said today that in our relatonsip no ravan shoould cast an evil eye is there pain in every realtionship, he says maybe, she goes why, he goes whatever it is but we have to solve our problems , he sits near her on the bed and says that i know how you must be feeling doing the play all day i also become sad, i hurt you a lot by mistake to bring you closer to me i joked, but the meaning of the joke was wrong i dont know how i made this childless mistake, the matter got worse i coudnt handle it and lost your trust too, akshara says why are you saying this, natik says that how do i convince you that i love you a lot 😳 in this relatonship of ours there is place for no one less and can never be how do i convinve you on my talks akshara says dont say that he says let me say it today, these talks are on my mind from so many days but i want you to listen to them once only, I dont want to say sorry and hide my mistakes i know you were upser with me and kept it hidden in your heart and sais nothing to dadaji or the elders in the house , wonder what punishment dadaji would given me but today you can give me whatever punishment you want, while crying akshara says why natik why are you saying this, he says thats its because of me something is lacing i coudnt express my love, i am feeling sad for it past few days there has been distance between us but theres not one day that i havnt remembered you, i would stare at you all night sometimes try and hold your hand or even cry sometimes, akshara to return the smile on your face i am ready to do anything you say, shri ram said to sita to give a test of her love i say to you that you can test my love however you want, i will do anything because the way i have hurt you i dont want it to stay in your heart,for your hapiness i am ready to do anything

Part 3

while crying akshara hugs natik πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³saying that why re you saying this you dont need to say this, why will you give test of your love i trust you and your love completly i have made a mistake you said to me so many times but i didnt forgive you, i dont what happened to me i coudnt forget all the talks i have made a mistake he says no akshra, she says no natik you did all this to bring me closer to you but i went far from you but now i am close to you i cant live without you never she hugs him again 😍 the ek ajnabi bg tune is playing wow i heard that after long natik says why does this happen to us we love each other so much but distances come between us, since we got married by some talk or the other we are distant from each other dont we know each other that much akshara says no natik we know each other but sometimes circumstances are as such that we dont understand, he wipes her tears and says that from now this wont ever happen  πŸ˜³ akshara says no natik i wont let this ever happen, i will never let this distant come between us she says I love you natik 😍😍and gets shy natik says to say it once again 😳aww he says please say it once she says happy diwali and hugs him πŸ˜†he hugs her too and says happy diwali 😍😳 aww such a cute naksh scene i watched it like 10 times 😍 then rem i had to update the rest πŸ˜† back downstairs shaurya says our omi kaka wrote the play dadaji goes thats why i was wondering in our time where did such a good ramayan come from rishab arrives there rajbana intoduces him to vishamber and says that he mostly stays abroad  he greets everyone and dadi says he has such good manners he goes to where nandani, rashmi, sneha are standing and says where is natik she says look they have come naksh have changes there clothes, he hugs natik and says wel done you done great natik says thanks you finally found time to come you didnt come to my wedding or didi he says you lot know when u got married i wasnt in india, he greets akshara and says ma has praised you a lot you did terific performance today and you make such a good pair together, he smiles at sneha bhabhima, gyatri and shankri are standing together bhabhima says what do you say shankri sh goes there jodi looks good together the matter can go forward πŸ˜† gyatri says since i seen sneha i have always thought there jodi looks good together bahbima says find out whats rishabs feelings shankri tai says you have told me consider the matter is done @meshawari kitchen shaurya walks in and says good smell is coming what is being made he takes the smaosa and tastes it and praises rajshri and says after so much fun its hard to go back to work varsha is laughing he goes from tomorow you have to go collage rajshri tries telling him to be quite as nani is around πŸ˜† nani says what she is going to go collage rajshri says nothing of that sort kaki says varsha likes to study so we thought she can do her ba rajshri tries to tell her not to speak nani say whats this after wedding whats the need to study she should learn to take care of her child kaki says all girls go to collage rajshri and shurya try and stop her again dadi comes and says what happened nani walks away eww when is this nani going 🀒 rajshri scolds kaki saying what was the need to say all this you know ma nature you were arguing with her you just should changed shaurya topic i would explained to her later for no reason you made matters worse akshara comes and stands behind dadi says talk lower everyone is sitting outside maybe what you are saying is write, the way you said it wasnt write rajshri says to kaki i said it in anger plz forgive me, dadi says you worrying for no reason sunaina knows this kaki says i will take sharbat for the guests, varsha signals akshara not to say anything and she asks rajshri shall she help she tells her to take the sweets everyone goes away dadi looks worried (😑 nani is annoying cause of her this rift is created between the two)

Part 4

anshu does a bit of his acting again everyone claps dadaji says seeing everyone together i am so happy i would like to thank you all for doing this for me dadi says whats the need to say thank you the kids have worked so hard shaurya says while doing the play we have learnt a lot too, dadaji says the elders have learn acting too and he says to vishambar seeing you on stage i was shocked πŸ˜† vishambar sys playing the role of sita dad how could i refused and bhola said to me he calls bhola over and says he specially requested it to me naksh stare at each other sneha sees this and says now i will be leaving its getting late she thanks akshara or inviting her who says i am glad you came, rajbana says good you came beacuse in any play if you dont have audience its unsucesfull she leaves mohit says now we will leave too ma will be waiting at home nandai says ok bauji he says we will also come out everyone is going out akshara stops natik by holding his arm 😳 both stare at each other gyatri sees this and smiles and walks futhur with rajshri vishambar says to rajbana i am glad you lot came we talked a lot but still we didnt have enough take some time out and come again we will eat dinner together he says that in this matter all the decisions are taken by high command πŸ˜† both laugh and walk out with gyatri and rajshri following them back to naksh akshara still holding on to his arm he says whats this where did the sun rise from today she says you didnt eat properly thats why i stopped you she is about to feed him he says no you didnt eat properly too and feeds her 😍 gyatri comes and calls natik and says everyone was praising the play your jodi was looking perfect i am happy that what you wanted to do you also showed it by seeing dadaji happy i felt proud of you two varsha comes and says akshara i kept things fo your house come and see akshara says she will be back, gyatri says i hav seen akshara happy after so many days i knew my munna would handle everything she leaves natik smiles and ends there.

Precap: In naksh room akshara says the time went rally fast we didnt know we went to another world, hiding from dadaji rehersals here and there, costumes, natik says these sweet memories will remain akshara says now the same routine will go, natik says yes go to office, meetings etc now no one is upset with me either πŸ˜ƒ

awsome epi today loved all the naksh scenes 😍 must watch epi just ignore the rajshri, kaki, nani scenes cant wait for tomorow now happy days of naksh are back πŸ˜ƒ

sorry for any grammer spellings mistake
dont forget to press the like button to say thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thank god diwali got over!! wonder the next day continues for how long!!!
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANX FOR THE UPDATE, TODAY'S EPISODE WAS LOVELY XXX
rosepaul2110 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
At last peace prevails. Nani's irritating behaviour n Rajshri's hypertension need to be dealt with.......

Wonder what the next issue would be...I guess its time to look into Mohit's household.
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE YAR EPISODE WAS REALLY GOOD NAKSH ARE HAPPY TOGETHER AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME IAM GLAD TO SEE THEM LIKE THATEdited by RACHANA_M - 13 years ago
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosepaul2110

At last peace prevails. Nani's irritating behaviour n Rajshri's hypertension need to be dealt with.......

Wonder what the next issue would be...I guess its time to look into Mohit's household.

Lol i agree wd u! yh need to cure these prblms of Nani and Rajshri now lmfao! x
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the wonderful update di...!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ‘
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RACHANA_M

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE YAR EPISODE WAS REALLY GOOD NAKSH ARE HAPPY TOGETHER AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME IAM GLAD TO SEE THEM LIKE THAT

Aww arent we awl xx
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u soo much for d updatee..!πŸ˜›