*Chellame December 2010 Archives*

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHELLAME 3rd DEC 2010 Friday Update

CHELLAME is seen getting down out of the auto....and she tells the auto guy to wait for her....As she approaches the entrance of the house thaingee thaingee ( Whose house ????).....She enters the house ....and its none other than VASU's house. VASU welcomes her in. She tells him she came to speak to him about something. VASU ask her to go ahead. ( What is she going to tell VASU ???)

After much hesitation she breaks the news that ANJALI is now pregnant....For VASU it  was a shocking news to his ears... ( PICTURE of WAVES hitting the SHORE-= they should have just shown a pic of TSUNAMI , I bet that was how he felt...feeeling being deceited by CHELLAMAH MADAM)

Chellame then tells him that only CM & ANJALI knows about this. AK & his amily does not know anything at all. The only  2reason we had to start looking for a maapilai for ANJALI was 1) MAADHU rachasee wanted to "SELL OFF"  ANJALI to SIVASU's son  & the other reason is when ANJALI found out she was pregnant, she wanted to end her life. To save we had to do something , and that is why we approached you. You also then agreed to marry ANJALI. I cannot keep this secret anylonger as ANJALI also wanted me to tell you her situation, I told her I will personally tell you about it.

So here I stand before you telling you I am terribly sorry for not informing you any earlier. I will certainly understand if after hearing all this that you may not want to go ahead with this wedding. I will not blame, so please don't hesitate to say what is in your heart ( YEAH like you gave him ample warning asking his opinion after cornering him into this marriage)

She tells him she can some how rather find some excuse and inform ANJALI & AK if you do not wish to go ahead with this marriage..( SHE CORNERS HIM ONCE AGAIN).... ( Well do you think he is going to call off this wedding or his he going to accept ANJALI whatever her situation is ?????)

Well he then with full PERUNTHANMAI, he said he will accept ANJALI fullheartedly & tells CM she  does not need to ask forgiveness from him , as she only did what she thought was best for ANJALI and so dis AK ( who of course does not know his beloved daughter is pregnant....only had he knew and VASU agreeing to marry ANJALI...it would have been DEJAVU for him, like how he sacrificed his life for the ungrateful & unappreciative MAADHU)

Anyway VASU agrees to go ahead with the wedding, CM so relieved to hear this says VASU has once again has not disappointed her hopes for ANJALI. Vasu then suggests to CM , if ANJALI does not wish to continue with the pregnancy, she can by all means abort the child. CM throws another brick at him, saying thats not possible due to ANJALI's delicate medical situation - ever since the incident she has been having fits ( epilepsy), so if they proceed with abortion, it can danger ANJALI's life.

Hearing this VASU agrees to not go ahead with the abortion and he promised her he & ANJALI will take care that blameless child once born. CM praises for his NALLA MANUSU.... CM also says looking back all the unfortunate events with ANJALI, I have been very angry with GOD, but now to solve all this problem, GOD had created a good man in you , who is so willingly ready to accept ANJALI as your wife. I am certainly very satisfied with this outcome.

VASU says he is merely acting based on his conscience, that is all. Whatever happened to ANJALI we should not ignore it at all....we should take some form of action, we must punish those culprits. She tells him she has manage to take the blood samples of the 3 living culprits and the results will be out by today. We then can take this and then punish those offenders.

VASU tells CM she had done the right thing, and we must not sleep on laurels anymore, we must do the necessary. He said if do such thing it will be a lesson to all future offenders. CM tells not only that, once you & ANJALI have married , there should not be any problems to your married life and you & ANJALI must always live happily together.

She tells VASU that both AK & her family people does not know anything about this matter, as they will be very cross with me. Once the offenders are punished, then when they come to know , they will not be cross with me. VASU agrees with her and tells all of them will appreciate you effort on this matter. He tells he is willing to assist her in anyway regarding this matter. ( Where can you find a gem of a human like this man VASU ???? )

She tells VASU she is on her way to the hospital to get the blood test results of  3musketeers, only then she can decide her next move. She asks VASU if he can follow her to the hospital to collect the report. VASU says no problemo...and off they go to the hospital.

At the hospital they meet with the LADY DOCTOR ( the one who insulted ANJALI in the first place)... Ather ennai ponnerdum, DR erukirange CM keytengah, at front desk, and she says yes and go ahead and see doc, matheer patient lam wait pannerange, ather eppidi CM madamke, special service ( no waiting in the queue ??).. Atherler cycle gapla, we see CM konjifying with another patients child. She tells the lady, I am expecting twins and seeing your daughter I feel like konjifying her.

VASU & CM enters DOCTOR's room. ( Note: Dr's room has changed looking more like an office except there is a stetescope & pressure machine on the table) . Dr. does not know VASU , so CM introduces VASU has an important person to CM's family. CM ask VASU to sit too.

DR. gives CM the report and tells her based on the blood results, it shows the SATEESH ( DC 's brother) blood DNA sample matches with the baby  ANJALI is carrying. VASU wants to see the report but CM says he can see it later. DR. wants to confirm with CM whether  SATEESH is the brother of th DC. CM says yes, and DR tells CM & ANJALI to be careful with this kind of people as they will not hesitate to harm them to keep this matter under wraps. CM informs DR that the last time w/out knowing that DC's brother was one of the culprits, they approached DC with this case, now CM tells DR her approach is going to be different. She asks the DR not to let anyone know about this matter. DR says she will make sure no one will know about this. CM & VASU takes leave.

Next we see CM outside DR's room , standing still, while VASU has already started walking. He stops to see CM standing still & he asked her what is she thinking about??? CM tells him that she feels she is doing something wrong. ( Why back off now??? After all she was the one  stubbornly pursued this matter despite AK & ANJALI asking her to drop it, and now when the results are out, she is feeling its all wrong???? Or is she seeking reassurance from VASU )

( Next we will see VASU encouraging her to take the next step. Basically CM needed someone to always tell her what she is doing is right)
Here we see VASU assures her that all good that  CM dofor others can't be wrong. CM still disagrees with VASU, CM feels her manasu is urruthal ah irruku.. VASU very thelivu in this matter...and he encourages her, by saying despite everyone being afraid of the police but CM was brave to go against the DC, and he is very proud of CM. He tells her he & ANJALI will always be behind her supporting her all the way in bringing justice to ANJALI. He beckons to make the next move. CM  receiving the backing and support of VASU, then steps forward with confidence in bringing justice for ANJALI.....

We then see them heading to the POLICE COMMISIONER's  (COP) office with the DNA report. ( What is this man going to do or promise to do but then fail them. Are all police force corrupted people? WILL CM show at least there is one man who lives up to the NEEDHI , NYAYAM & NEYRMAI ????)  We see the MR.COP ( Commisioner of Police) reading the report as CM & VASU both wait with abated breath....with big pinch of doubt ( with capital D) ( Just wondering, if all else fail, how about bringing in the CBI ( headed by none other MR. RADHIKA @ SARATH KUMAR), wouldn't that be great!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) 

By the time this Mr.COP finish reading the report I can take a quick napπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±  also contributed by the horrible buffering). Habba finally he says Inther  report padheecha, itherlay irrukere vishayum rhomber shocking ah irruku😲😲😲😲. CM informs him DC's bro is involved in this case, and we are also shocked by these results too. Also the politician ADHIKESAVAN's son ARUN & criminal lawyer KARUNAKARAN 's son & VINODH another friend of these rapist. ANJALI had seen VINODH and took his photo, but he manage to escape from her. With that photo taken, we then approached DC once again & showed him, but DC sir,failed to take action. DC sir & the police then showed irresponsibility in solving this matter. In the end, somebody had murdered VINODH.

To that  Mr. COP said the Police Dept is thoroughly investigating on VINODH's murder. Mr. COP ask CM to continue. CM says what had happened to ANJALI case was that it was not handled properly by the police department is CM opinion & complaint. Lets forget the past but now I came here to you to requests to you to properly & thoroughly investigate this case with this evidence I have given you. From this report it shows SATEESH ( DC's bro) is the actual culprit & the others have abetted with him in this act against ANJALI. Please arrest SATEESH & investigate him in your way, and then automatically he will spill the bean on the others. You must then give the the right punishment and show the world that crime does not pay & nobody is above the law. ( I bet VASU's blood is boiling listening to all this )

VASU then speaks up & request for MR. COP not to reveal this matter to DC, as he will manipulate & use his powers to help this culprit escape.. Ok now MR. COP speaks and says DC belongs to his department, and as you mentioned that DC had troubled ANJALI a lot so as to enable the actual culprit off the hook, so do you have any solid proof against DC ? So because of this I cannot use your YUGAM to make a wrong decision. ( JUST as much as I guess, all POLICE will support their own kind). He tells them he need to do an enquiry before coming to a conclusion. CM says its ok with her for him to carry out an enquiry. ( YOV we need a ROYAL ENQUIRY now) ..

CM mentioned to MR.COP,  eventhough you said that we do not have a solid proof against DC's inaction on ANJALI matter, let me remind you  that DC had arrested 4 unknown people in the jail on this case, so if you investigate from that angle and then you will come to  know who is the actual culprit, that is one of your own has misused his power.

Is this MR.COP going to do something about it or is he going to just sit on the case ( I mean literally sit on the case) or will NEEDHI , NYAYAM, NEYRMAI will be finally uphold?????. Anyway he assures them , ever since you brought this matter to my attention , I will make sure no stone is left unturned ...this is my UTTERAVATHAM...to you CM. He promised to CM that he will complete his investigation and then he will definitely punish the offenders. He tells to dhariyumah leave now...I will do the rest...CM thanks him ( with a glimmer of hope in her heart)...as she & VASU leaves MR.COP's office. Mr. COP continues reading the report....

We see MR.COP makes a call to have ACP VIJAYAKUMAR to come in ( IDHER yaaru pudher mugam???) ACP comes in and he is briefed regarding ANJALI's case.  ACP is aware of this case and he informs MR.COP that they have arrested 4 suspects for this case. MR. COP tells ACP that those 4 suspects are not the actual suspect. A lady by the name CM came to complain to me that the actual suspects are Our DC SETHUPATHI's brother SATEESH & his buddies are involved in this rape case. Anjalis is pregnant & DNA reports shows SATEESH is responsible.

MR. COP shows him the report & then instruct ACP to investigate thoroughly. After your investigation, if you find them the actual culprit, please arrest them ASAP. Also note that since DC's bro is involved in this case, I want you to handle this case under secrecy and I want a report once the enquiry is completed. He dismisses ACP.
( Hmm now am wondering is this ACP an honest bloke ??? or )

Meanwhile, we see CM walking with a 1/4 victory smile out of COP office...( I HOPE THIS TIME SHE NAILED THEM STRAIGHT ON THEIR HEADS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) .......to be continued ....

Edited by anupallavi - 13 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.