CID

Dayanand Info-Interview pg 112, Daya singing!!! - Page 4

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
HUM JEEET GAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Abhi-Daya won the special award for Best sahsi JODI... no nominations at all !!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.... Superb !!! and Daya sir was sooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.....the moment would have been unimaginably superbbbb if Aditya sir was there tooo.....but....
anyways, Daya sir..love you... you are so cute..... and ABHI-DAYA you are THE BEST !!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Daya sir's performance over ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I didnt watch it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Shagnika

HUM JEEET GAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Abhi-Daya won the special award for Best sahsi JODI... no nominations at all !!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.... Superb !!! and Daya sir was sooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeee๐Ÿ˜ณ.....the moment would have been unimaginably superbbbb if Aditya sir was there tooo.....but....

anyways, Daya sir..love you... you are so cute..... and ABHI-DAYA you are THE BEST !!!๐Ÿ‘

Yep! They are the best๐Ÿ‘. I wish they had have the award for best friend๐Ÿ˜Š. But still they got a very special award na๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!
This content was originally posted by: astonish

Daya sir's performance over ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I didnt watch it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Don't worry dear. You will get youtube link soon. And also, I'm updating in details for now๐Ÿ˜Š.
astonish thumbnail
You mean,,his performance and award both are over... i can stop watching INBDJ???
So it's update time---------

First it was shown that the winer of "best Anchor jodi" had been declared and they left. But Dhairya and Apsha (one of the nominees for "best Anchor jodi"stayed on the stage. And they were there too announce the "Sahasi Jodi" award. Of course it was of Daya-Abhi๐Ÿ˜›.

It started like this.....

Apsha is telling Dhaireya that she knows everything what wrong deeds Dhaireya does at home. Then he asked her how she knew this. She replied that it's because of CID. Then they say that India is rewarding the best courageous jodi. And they points to the backstage and there come our Daya Sir๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜....(*He was looking too dashing). He came on the stage and that time the famous piano dialogue was playing in background
(what a powerful voice he got๐Ÿ˜)
....Then the lil anchors told that this award is being given to Abhijeet and Daya. Daya took the award and he was asked to say something. Then Daya Sir says that "This award has been of them because of all audiences and public. Specially for children". Then he says that CID has been running for the past 14 years (as it is gonna 14 soon). He also wishes that CID will run for more in the upcoming years.
Then Apsha says that they want it to be running for 140 years๐Ÿ˜†. Daya Sir thanks them. Then Daya says that he and Abhi have been awarded and that was possible for many children. That's why he has brought gifts for them and presents them from behalf of all the CID members. That was so sweet๐Ÿ˜Š.
Then again Apsha says that Daya has shown his talent on JDJ, then why not here๐Ÿ˜‰? In reply Daya Sir says "okay, then let it be". And he wanted all present on the stage dance with him. Then the song "jor ka jhatka hai jorose laga" from "Action Replay". He was looking awesome dancing. But seemed like he was feeling uneasy to dance there when he started dancing. He was looking jolly though. But later he has become easy.
And after his dance he adored the children Dhaireya and Apsha and left the stage.....

It was a fully entertaining presence from him.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: astonish

You mean,,his performance and award both are over... i can stop watching INBDJ???

Yes dear...It is finished....You can stop watching INBDJ.
astonish thumbnail
Hey... i watched it online....
daya sir was looking very very very very very....... cute 

Taani....you missed on....daya sir giving gifts to the kids
Edited by astonish - 13 years ago
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Yes dear...It is finished....You can stop watching INBDJ.

was this all between 8:00-8:30pm??
dr.fahmi thumbnail
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—thank u very much taani partner๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
i missed it, waiting for video update๐Ÿ˜ƒ