Jaankajaanu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sure this is totally a weird question.  I need advice, and my parents are headed to india so dont want to bother them. 

Both my kids are sick(2 and 4), they go to a babysitter that keeps 5 kids.  I am doing a temp position with a company and I know that they are not extending my position.  Mujhe India jaana hai next week(Dec.18).  I am thinking about resigning today, so I can take care of my kids.  I want to take healthy kids to India and not worry about their health their since its my sisters marriage.  Please koi mujhe madat karo, ke main jo soch rahi hoon woh sahi hai ya galat..ya apna opinion deh do.  Mere baache hi mere liye saab kuch hai.  Meri pati agrees.  I would greatly appreciate your help.

~Jyotsna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaankajaanu thumbnail
Saab dekh rahen hain..par ek bhi banda nahi hai jo..opinion de saktha hai?...:(
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You have decided on it, your husband supports that decision, your career is not getting affected either way... why would you need a second opinion in that case? Go ahead with what you've decided to be the best way under the circumstances.

Btw, in future if you have such questions where you need help, you can try out Advice Corner.
Edited by souro - 13 years ago