BV Update 8th December

Posted: 13 years ago
filling in for ammoos😊
==========================================================================
Anandi and bhairav reach haveli and dadisa gets angry😡 at  anandi in front of everybody ,says by fighting in front of the panchayat she has brought disrepute to the family and inspite of all crying and pleading for phooli still  lost in front of villagers  .Then taunts 😵her to eat and sleep so that she can go again next morning to give bhaashan..then DS walks away 

jagya talks to  anandi on phone but anandi stops herself from telling jagya the truth about whatever happened with phooli .
Next morning maasa again is angry at anandi after  sarpanch informs them of villagers gossiping   linking jagya and phooli...Bhairav supports anandi ,says villagers have behaved very badly with phooli ,but how can we  stop them from  are gossiping.. 

But maasa says we have to live in this samaaj and we have to follow their rules. She  orders anandi not to meet phooli 😒.Anandi says as maasa is eldest in the household    she will obey,never see phooli until maasa agrees but will never believe villagers rumormongering and that  she trusts phooli no matter what anybody else says👏 ..

At college jagya going to canteen meets gauri,both want to avoid canteen food  but have lees money.   So both have street-food..pani poori,kachauri,kulfi..They talk about their families ,gauri tells she is the only child lives with parents -father kissan ...,jagya says he lives in joint family ,exaggerates about business (even says sumitra is housewife but sometimes  helps in business😲 )   but  again hides his shaadi shudaa status.👎🏼.

PRECAP:  Masaa busy with lots of preparations in the house as some important guest-heth singh- is arriving..

==========================================================================
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Thanks Jo.. Am not happy seeing Jagya hiding about Anandi but I still can understand him.. He is from somewhere where people still living in the previous century and where he now is has moved ahead    yrs ahead.. So he would surely be embarassed to say he is married at the age of 18...An age still considered not considered grown up... He is doing what anyone of his gae would have done...
Originally posted by ammoos

Thanks Jo.. Am not happy seeing Jagya hiding about Anandi but I still can understand him.. He is from somewhere where people still living in the previous century and where he now is has moved ahead    yrs ahead.. So he would surely be embarassed to say he is married at the age of 18...An age still considered not considered grown up... He is doing what anyone of his gae would have done...

I agree with you. it easy to think you will not hide it if you are not in his shoes.
@ Uma & avyarima - Completely agree with you gals !
Originally posted by divmath

@ Uma & avyarima - Completely agree with you gals !

I cannot remember who said Gauri would be the same girl Jagya was married to by Dadisa. I never once thought that could be possible but now I am beginning to get a glimmer of suspicion that one or more of my esteemed fellow members are possibly right.👏
Originally posted by groucho

I cannot remember who said Gauri would be the same girl Jagya was married to by Dadisa. I never once thought that could be possible but now I am beginning to get a glimmer of suspicion that one or more of my esteemed fellow members are possibly right.👏
many of us suspected that from the beginning and i had mentioned number of  reasons for name changes by them ..........
Now at a  freshers party jagya/gauri are gonna dance in rajasthani costumes together so we know where the CVs are headed ...........
even dadisa not liking modern gauri in the newspaper photograph is a sign of things to come🤔 
Originally posted by pjyo

many of us suspected that from the beginning and i had mentioned number of  reasons for name changes by them ..........
Now at a  freshers party jagya/gauri are gonna dance in rajasthani costumes together so we know where the CVs are headed ...........
even dadisa not liking modern gauri in the newspaper photograph is a sign of things to come🤔 

My goodness where do you see all this??? I am really beginning to feel rather backward in my knowledge of TV serials.😔

Some changes have been there for Anandi but that morose expression still does not  change. The director must do something or I am seriously going to punch him/her
Originally posted by ammoos

yaah uma but yesterday he had a golden chance to be truthful  🤔as gauri clearly said she comes from a very  ordinary  family where she is the first person to be educated ,father kissan,my mom is very seedhi saadhi housewife ...but  jagya still kept on  exaggerating even about his family ,leave the wifey part he isnt even proud of where he comes 
from🤔 ..says he is from jaipur..
Originally posted by pjyo

yaah uma but yesterday he had a golden chance to be truthful  🤔as gauri clearly said she comes from a very  ordinary  family where she is the first person to be educated ,father kissan,my mom is very seedhi saadhi housewife ...but  jagya still kept on  exaggerating even about his family ,leave the wifey part he isnt even proud of where he comes 
from🤔 ..says he is from jaipur..

At some point he will get caught out in his lie. Maybe Anandi will pop in for a surprise visit with Bhairon when Dadisa sees Gauri's picture in the papers. Now that would really put him in a soup😉
Originally posted by groucho

My goodness where do you see all this??? I am really beginning to feel rather backward in my knowledge of TV serials.😔

Some changes have been there for Anandi but that morose expression still does not  change. The director must do something or I am seriously going to punch him/her
hehe😆 grouchoji channel surfing,watching all promos then adding the two up with some 😉mirch masala from my own side😆
Well,crying tsunami has subsided to a trickle but  even the CVs cant do anything about the miscasting with pratyusha,-i especially felt that when i was watching jag/gauri together dancing ,very compatible heightwise while jag/pratyusha look awkward 🤔...iam saying this even though i never want anandi character hurt ever but with prats it just doesnt feel the same ,,,,,🤔