Thendral

08-12-10,Wednesday Episode Written Update

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks for the super update hema....

yes the cat(charu) is out of the bag...

as tat doctor gokul said exactly wat we expected she needs mental treatment.. ha ha .. thank god he said it to tat good man periappa... he will surely do something for charu's misbehaviour...

and final thing is kanagu the cook... ha ha ha semma funny comedy after a long time..

i feel tat kanagu-deepa dream scene will come when deepa praises him for making the lunch so well and tat kanagu will start dreaming on deepa... ha ha ha .. lets see how it is today..

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Hema for the wonderful update..........πŸ˜ƒ

So the guest party arrives and what a thanks giving party by amma ponnu...... Oh my kadavule.....where is this all going to end??????
Charu now is for sure about the state of TA amma and she ensures that she has to do anything for charu......this time coffee.....later TA va?????? If she knows that ur dad was the behind the murder attempt and u are an adopted daughter dont worry the gutter mouth will be open towards you ......this is in the long run but no sooner.......

I really admire this Periappa character⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, Gokul and his estimataion about charu was great.....he was quiet open to periappa and man u escaped......but know what u disappointed all of us........
So more probs for T and T are awaiting from Charu!!!!!!!!
Its good that perippa knew the status of Charu and not anyone else.......he is the only man who thinks wise......

So will charu's condition have any effect on Lav and Nitish wedding😲😲😲........but thing is....perippa would be asking to put it on hold but Charu's dad is going to urge......Super.....

Kanagu!!!! U rocked man.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The expressions of all the three girls were funny......Learn from the guys.....Its high time to learn cooking......lol......As Kanagu said its all that simple.......He he....Mission accomplished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........⭐️⭐️
Rat test to be done today(Vera yaaru namma TA thaan πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›).......
It it was thulz who cooked rat test would have been more funnier......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Rat test to be done by namma tamil..... ha ha ha but im pretty sure tat the rat test will be success as i feel kanagu is a good cook...

im eagerly waiting for tat scene and the dream scene.. and the trios look on kanagu when he was cooking was so humorous...specially tat funny BGM played...

and tat charu lav mom part was semma bore... i dont know wat else drama she is gonna show on both lav and her mom...

now tat doctor gokul matter is over i think and periappa will surely do some medical treatment without charu's knowledge..

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Shubba Akka,
 Akka u made me get bewildered whether Tamizh would camp at hospital again.NO inime thaangaadhu...lol

Hope Periyapaa would do something to control Charu.It would be really nice if she would resign her peeping tom job especially her overtime duty at Tamizh's house
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the wonderful&very detailed update πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ! Awww Hema, poor you maa...i know you haven't watched the first part yday, but did today for the update. So thanks again.

I was firm not to watch the first part with those two idiots, just read now your update. What??....that lady kumbuttufied her and said she is her Goddess?? 😑. I think only sth was missing...athai kissing her psycho-marumagal 😑. I am slowly loosing my enthusiasm for this serial only coz of this Charu track which is very hard for me to digest. Her disgusting behaviour spoils the total serial!!!
Yes Hema, nalla velai...no thailaiviri kolam right? Appo india la yen ivlo mazhai irukkaathu

Aiyoo...Mr.Gokul ipdi kavuthuttaare viewers ai...sigh...sigh. Hmmm....engmt ninna...depressed aavanga ok....athenna psycho aaguraanga Charu? πŸ˜•. Luckily it was the sensible perippa who came to know about this sensible prob...if it was her daddy...avaru TA vai Charu ku marriage panni veche theeruvennu alanjuruppaaru. Hopefully Perippa will be aware of Charu's plans and manage to get her proper treatment.

The last part was tooo funny. I did not know that Kumaran can give us this much of comedy with three girls who are used to RKO...whenever they are together...nice change. The girls' expressions when Kanagu was cooking and making everything ready on the dining table was really sooo funny...good job all of them.

Aiyoo Kanagu is going to dream abt Deepa as we all know already. No Kanagu...unakku Devdas- thaadi than minjum if you keep dreaming abt Deepa....lol.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I called TA a RAT!!!!!
And hema U wrote Charu the CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So CAT AND MOUSE game!!!!! The cat has already started chasing the RAT!!!!!!!

Will the Cat  get hold of the RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
No way!!!!!!!!
Its always the Jerry the RAT which is more smart than Tommy the CAT!!!!!!!
So lets wait and watch!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
As we are all thinking tat kanagu dreams of deepa but tat director can change the twist into deepa dreaming of kanagu... appo scene full change as we cannot predict the director kumaran....

I slightly doubt tat deepa can fall in love with kanagu...

Or auto kalyani can dream tat part combining both deepa and kanagu as some humour can happen today lets wait and watch wat happens whether my prediction works or not... ha ha ha ...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I called TA a RAT!!!!!
And hema U wrote Charu the CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So CAT AND MOUSE game!!!!! The cat has already started chasing the RAT!!!!!!!

Will the Cat  get hold of the RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
No way!!!!!!!!
Its always the Jerry the RAT which is more smart than Tommy the CAT!!!!!!!
So lets wait and watch!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ennappa inge tom and jerry story running.. ha ha ha anyways always in tom and jerry also jerry the rat only wins or escapes from tom the rat... so tom is charu and jerry is tamil.. ha ha ha ...

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Akka,
Don't worry about TA being a rat and Charu being a cat. Who wins the game always in Tom&Jerry... and whom does we love more? So the answer for your question is in the names itself πŸ˜†