**Archives - EPM October 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Update 05/10/10

Scene 1
well the episode starts from a kovil  scene where our shakthi and meena is in a confusd state, regarding why murugan sent them to the temple when meenakshi's father is at their place.

Meenakshi asks shakthi y murugan sent them to the temple. shakthi says that its murugan's vedudhal... but meenakshi doesnt belief it. Shakthi says that murugan will never lie but (adhuku namba meenakshi oru dialogue adhicha paru).... ana oga appa poi solla sonnar solluvarla....

apdi ipdinu shakthi tries to divert her attention but he fails.... meenakshi so adament that she wants to go home... finally shakthi has no other option... and they both leave the place

Scene 2
Gurusamy is depressed after wat happened yesterday, selvi tries to convince him to forget wat has happened...

gurusamy says that he is not worries abt wat has happend but abt meenakshi.. how she has been coping with these....

selvi aks gurusamy how akka will be able to tackle all these,.... gurusamy says that these are normal issues in family and its meenakshi's job right now to convince those people.....

selvi also says that akka never wished this marriage.. and her decision was right... but gurusamy said that meenakshi will never get any person better than shakthi.....

Scene 3

Shakthi and meenakshi returns back.

Meenaksh asks azhagu regarding his father.. but he avoided by talking to some1 in his phone.

adhuku apram namba meenakshi directaaa shakthi oda appa kita poi keta...

anga avar romba busyaa irukura pola sema acting .. idhu namba somu vera join adhikuran...

shakthi dad said.... neega inga santhoshama irukura pathukitu poi tar... ivlo periya veedu... idhu adhunu solli....

meenakshi doest wanna belief him but she had no choice...

Part 2

Meenakshi asks shakthi where is his father? he says that he just left. But she doesnt belief him as her father will never leave without informing her.

She asks shakthi to call his father's mobile.. unfortunately is not connecting...

meenakshi asks shakthi i know my father very well  and this seems to be really strange  and asks shakthi wat your parents have done to my father...

They keep dialogue landline and mobile .. but they are not able to catch it...

suddenly shakthi recalls abt the seervarisai that her father bought it.... she asks shakthi where it is... he said its no here... meenakshi says does that mean my father took it back.....

meenakshi is extremely confused... kadaisila shakthiyaa neega poi kekuringala illa naa kekkatanu sonna... udane shakthi naane poren no sonnar....

at that time saravan comes and informs meeenaksh everythin that happened......

next scene

meenakshi immediately packs her bag and leave the place... shakthi tries to convince her... but she doesnt wanna listen.....

murugan watches its....

meenakshi is walking in the road... shakthi comes behind in a bike.. ask her to come back... but meenakshi say that she will never leave in a place where here father go insulted......

THere was a problem in bus that meenakshi took.... so the driver decide to take it to the wookshop ( naa ninaichen ponnu maatikitanu... but adhu malika oda workshop)....

the driver informs mallika that murugan company DIL is on our bus.......

malika goes to check it... scene freezes on meenakshi...

hi guys this is my first update..... im sorry if there is any mistake in itšŸ˜ƒ
Edited by eclat - 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thursday 07/10/10

Brief Update

Scene 1
Pasamalar sisters are crying. Selvi request meena to stay over here and not to go to those bommaigal.... there's not left over there, they'll just keep insult you. But meenakshi says that she has no option as appa does not want me to stay over here anymore. Meenakshi advises selvi to fullfill all her wishes right now cos once shes married she will have to lose all her independence...
Meenakshi kannir oda veeta vittu porar.... adhe kannir oda namba gurusamy kadhavai sathurar....

Scene 2
Scene shift to a temple where meenakshi is all alone thinking about her future.. just then malika comes... enna meenakshi ivlo neram wait panna vetchitiyeh..... she says that her father might have advise her to leave and all.... meenakshi question whether after marriage a girl will have to lose all her bonding and all.... also that shes happy that you arent married to face all these torture.....

malikaku konjam varutham... she informs meenakshi that she doesnt know wat shes missing.... and the importance of marriage...
She advise her to change the place to her will and all those bommaigal...but meenakshi says that she doesnt have any1 over there.... malika says that shakthi is a nice person , do it for inform .....udane kanir namba meenakshi ku ( paavum avala kutikitu poga avan varalenu azhura)..... apo that namba hero enter aguran...
meena shock....

shakth: pogalama

meenakshi bag edutukita varal.... but apoyum shakthiya vidala

meenakshi: oga appa teriji vadhingala... naa innimel ogala nambi varala...cos oru vati insult pannadhe podhumnu ....

then malika convinces her....

pogum..modhu thanks nu shakthi sonnan... malika anninu sollalam shakthi nu sonnanga....

Scene 3

ipa than singam vettaiku kilambiduchi....šŸ˜Š

nera somu vai parthu left right kelvi kettu... kadaisila pota oru podu.... innimel yaarachi enga appava adichinga .... KONNUDUVENU..šŸ‘.... shakthi somu all shocked....

Edited by rkalpananaidu - 13 years ago
UPDATE FOR 8TH OCTOBER 2010

Meenatchi is threatening šŸ˜”somu that she can also turn to be angry like him & can take revenge as how he did to her father similar way i can also do the same to your dad..like kannuku kannu pallukku pallu nu..and checking him whether he have belief in god.. n continuesšŸ˜”.. "ya i can see thiruneeru in your forehead ..so you should be having faith in god.. so better goto temple and pray him from heart that i have done an big mistake by harming an good soul ndo a sastanaga namaskaram.. so that god bring down your pavam atleast 50% ..Somu is staring at meen's

Somu & Murugan is in front of thier athai(Vadivukarasi).She is scolding them for the way they behaved to vathiyar..n checking with somu whether he asked manipu to vathiyar.. somu with low voice tells her  he needs to go n meet him..for which athai says..he will not meet you as you have done a big mistake to him..after growing so much why you all are hearing your dad still??you should also have your opnion in things(super athai šŸ‘).. for murugan is menumulgifying..Somu interfers n tells that they are planning to go n meet jyosiyar..to check do there is any problem bcoz of sakthi-meenu marriage..For which again athai blast them saying that its problem for only meenatchi not for your family ,even u go n meet with jyosiyar..he will also tell the same.. that if you treat meenatchi well then everything will get resolved nu. both bros are moving from there.

Athai is calling last son of her brother(i think his name is saravana.. not sure), he was busy in other call , but seeing athai's call he cut his call n attend athai's call..She checks what he is doing ..he says he studying.. she says by the time  of exam u can study..now i need a help i got an tenant for my house..they are coming by tomorrow .. so i need to clean the house so ask him to come down for help.He also comes down n while helping in cleaning the house..he is checking who is coming to this.. she informs that its meenatchi's dad n sis is coming .. he is worried if his dad knows on this ..he will kill him.. she says..that y i called you .. now you also helped me in this.. so better dont let anything out..jus keep things secret..whenever his father comes to know then she says she can handle it.A car arrives there..vathiyar n 2nd daugt is coming into house.. athai welcoming them.. seeing that guy.. vatiyar is checking whether its shakti's brother.. athai says yes n tells that he is here to help her.. introduce each other.. vathiyar is not responding.. athai is telling he is a kid why are you showing you worry n angry on him as it is fight between elders not with kids.. but vathiyaar says.. if elders are making mistakes atleast kids should react to that but he r his brothers didn't do that..so athai is making kadakutti to say sorry to him.. he says sorry to vaathiyar..

Both bros are meeting jyosiyar.he says shakti is having problem in his jathagam.somu is checking whether it is because of his marriage(šŸ¤¢ somu got irritated badly by meen's so finding some chance to send her out.).jyosiyar says that its not only becoz of marriage as per his jathagam.. he will have problems for next 6 months which might leads to uyir balli also.. so please make sure that he is always..ask him to workship god regularly..both brothers are shocked to hear this..n requesting jyosiyar not to tell this to dad.. jyosiyar.. is asking how he could hide the truth if thier father ask him about shakti's jathagam.. murugan says.you have told truth to me which is equivalent telling to dad..so if my dad ask anything tell everything is good n i have told all to murugan.

Shakti coming to market.. unknowing dashed with some local rowdi.. n says sorry to him n trying to move where rowdi is not letting him to go.. he is asking shakti to take sorry by touching his feet..now.. shakti got irritated.. n both getting into fight..(finally furious shakthi)..some people in market are seperating them.. while going back rowdi is roaring that "un ketta neeram innaiku aramichuru dašŸ˜²"

VARRUVVAL....

NAA olunga katha  sollirukeana??.. please comment post pannuga pa.. am new bee to story telling šŸ˜Š
11/10/10
Written Update

Scene 1

Someone informs devraj regarding the market incident between shakthi and shekar.... devraj gets ready for the porkalam....

malika's anni request malika to stop his brother from creating any scene. Malika requests her brother to stop it.. as they had enough from the past. The argument keeps going on between malika and devraj stating their point of view... finally malika says to her brother, that his has bought her house, car, jewellery but not happiness...

devraj is not bothered and leaves the place in his car.

Scene 2
Shakthi's House

Murugan is waiting for shakthi.... apo than hero entrry kudukurar avar oda bikela... Murugan aks shakthi what happened in the market, and why cant he stay at home... shakthi says that its boring.
Murugan ask him to go inside as ayya is waiting for him....

Shakthi bhayathoda ulla porar....

(Arambichitanyaaaaaa).

Chinnasamy begins with this nakkal petchi.... sir veetla oru yellow bag la rendu sattai, toothpaste ellam edhutuka sollurar...

u have started the war and now nothing could be done... devraj is criminal minded person and he will go to any extreme...

Finally chinnasamy ask him to stay in the house which meenakshi as he will go and meet devraj to solve this matter.

Just then devraj enters the scene. Devraj came to make a deal with chinnasamy against to what happened to shekar...

Devraj says that i've always been giving you a tough competition in the business, .. whenever u give a reduction of 10% we go for 15%.. like that... and finally stating that shekar is been badly injured and emotionally wounded in front of the public.. so he expects more than that to compensate it.... Finally chinnasamy says that he could more than that.....

Chinnasamy finally apologize to Devraj.... everybody is shocked....
Devraj also apologize for whatever happened... Rendu partyum oru samathanamku vandhutanga.... Chinnasamy invites devraj for shakthi's reception....

Before leaving devraj gives a looku to shakthi.... (background music ellam sounda than irudhuchi).

Scene 3

Devraj informs malika that he went to apologize with chinnasamy and everything is settle... Malika is happy and devraj says that finally i bought u happiness also....

Shekar is furious with wat devraj did...... apo than devraj ask shekar to kill shakthi... ( so anga potadhu ellam drama than... paavum nambha shakthi evlo enemies avanuku)......

VARUVAL.....
13TH OCTOBER 2010

Shakthi is coming home and packing off his dress for kaniyakumari trip,happily telling meenu that  his dad forgived him and he have asked to take care of company accounts as like before(šŸ˜ƒnice to see smiling shakti that to with meenu.. wow good change symptom), as a sign of it he wanted me to go for this trip for 2 days..for which meenu is asking are you going to palani?? shakti is telling that no am going to kaniyakumari , how come you asked whether am going to palani.. for which meenu is telling if someone is going we should not ask them where are you going ? if we ask them some different town's name they will let out the actual town name thats why i asked you whether you are going to palani..For which shakti is giving a nice smile and telling meenu to take care .. for which meenu is asking him back whether he can go after 2 days.. becoz in TV they have told that strom will be there in kaniyakumari.. for which shakti telling her somu annan checked with the party they told its very hot there nu ...so you dont worry ..what did they said in tv whether kaniyakumari will get rain nu ? shakti asking her back.. illa indoneasia vula malai nu tv la sonnaga so kaniyakumari la malai vaarum .. so try to postponed trip for 2 days meenu replying.. dad cannot take this reasons .. so you take care nu shakti is starting.. meenu is telling him back am only at home .. you are only travelling , please take care of yourself if you see heavy rain on your way.. please stop the vehicle and once rain stops you continue with your journey nu..sollurašŸ‘..for which shakti is smiling and leaving..

Shakti going to give attendance to amutha(crap womanšŸ¤¢),telling her that his dad forgived him.. she was happy to hear that and asking him to thank her..as she had prayed a lot for this to happen..she started checking whether he informed meenu on this trip.. our hero is keeping mum.. she continues.. if you go on being quiet.. then without my knowledge she take you..nu..for which shakti responding that nothing will happened as nothing happened between them till(loosa ivan )now nu..for which our dumbo amutha become very happy and asking him to send  meenu to her home..for which our man is menumulingifying..dumbo continues whether it is his nanrikadan.. for which our man refusing n telling will take a decision on this after returning from trip..for which she is checking when he will be back.. i will be back in 2 days nu our man replying.. she was happy on that .. he is asking her to give send off to him..for which she is checking whether he took same from meenu..shakti ..(yaravathu intha shakti payan thalyela nangunu kottungapa) she continues that she just asked for joke.. he can leave happily nu send off pannura

our devaraj is instructing his man the accident plan (all in mute tone).Amutha coming to meet meenu ..meenu trying to write an letter to her dad..which amutha noting and asking her why she didn't call her dad..why she is trying to write letter nu ...do she is facing so much problem in that house nu.. putting too many questions to meenu..and telling her that nobody like her in that house..even shakti is sleeping in theathre it seems.. for whom you are staying here.. nu brianwashing her to leave to her home before shakti returns.meenu with slight smile understood that shakti is under her hold n telling amutha that "mudivu edukirean"..asking her whether amutha want to have cofee..for which amutha responding that i will come n have payasam.. once you leave this home nu..meen's started thinking to rescue shakti from amutha..(how cunning this amuthašŸ˜” .. but excellant dialogues.. please do watch it)

Shakti is travelling in lorry..amutha calling shakti..shakti cutting the call..again she retries.. shakti picks the call..n speaking to her..she is telling that everything become null for her with out him in town..asking him to tell that he missed her..our man with no choice tells her that he was thinking her only nu that  after 2 request(note this point please).she kept down the phone..shakti switching off his phone..noticing this lorry driver is asking why did he switched off his phone.. for which shakti telling that it could disturb your driving for which driver is telling him that you are newly married man .. you wife might be worried n scared of your first trip..so whenever you feel like to speak with your wife please tell me.. i will park the vehicle aside the road then you speak with her.. dont switch off that she might be worried nu solluraru(good driveršŸ˜Š)..shakti agreeing that and staring at road..

VARUVAL...

EPM - 12th October 2010 Written Update

Devaraj is telling sekar that they will take revenge by killing shaktišŸ˜”..and asking him to keep an eye on shakti's movements. Both bros are infront of athai n conveying the shakti's life threat as per jathagam and telling that if they can keep shakti infront of thier eyes they could avoid it.. athai is šŸ˜² n asking them to take shakti back to work..for both bros menumulgifying.. n telling that athai has to speak to thier dad to bring back shakti to work..as they dont have guts to speak infront of thier dad & also thier dad have great regards for athai ..so he will not refuse if she tells him this.. athai is telling that she will talk to thier dad

Ayya & saravanan were in temple for checking the temple accounts.. and checking pusari why eb bill is high for which pusari telling that he is putting songs in loud speaker.. thats why it gone high. for which ayya thitifying pusari... n asking whether its temple or theatre.. pusari is telling that nowa days people are coming to temple only if they hear songs otherwise nobody is coming to temple nu..ayya is sending saravanan to get some camphor for sami..there arrives our vaathiyar with his younger daughter in tvs moped.. vaathiyar is sending his daughter to get archanai saman.. and tells her that he will wait inside temple.. vaathiyar entering to temple..seeing vaathiyar.. pusari is running towards him as he is new person for temple .. checking what he needs and he seems to be new to town who is he nu ..too much questioning.. for which vaathiyar telling that he is retired and he have given his daughter in thier town.. so thought of staying here daughters place nu for which pusari asking with why is there in any prob in samathi family ..thats why you have moved to this town to avoid restless nu ketutu starts bashing new day mapillai families .. n telling mamiyars are better but mamanar's become big horrible people nu n then checking with whom he have done samantham nu ..he tells its with chinnasami.. for which pusari asking which chinasami.. showing ayya even our thalivar name is chinnasami.. you are talking about chinnasami nu.. and asking whats samandhi occupation? vaathiyar telling they r into oil business name is murugan traders..they also have many business nu .. for which pusari telling everybody in thiruchendur will keep this name.. whom its exactly.. our vaathiyaar lost his patience and telling murugan is elder son ,,i have given my duaghter 3rd son shakti nu looking at ayya.. n trying to leave the place.. blinking pusari asking about poojai.. for which vaathiyar is telling it will start shortly once he leavešŸ˜‰.
Ayya & Pusari started thier tom & jerry FightšŸ˜ƒ(fun to see in screen)..Saravana is meeting with v's younger daughter(adutha track lessa start akiruchupa šŸ˜‰).. saravana is asking whether she came alone.. she is telling she came with her dad nu.. he is inside temple for which saravana telling even his dad is temple ..telling they should fight with each other nu..she is checking how come he is here.. for which he is telling he came down to catch hold a thief..she scares him by telling "unga ayya nu"he rans off and gets hide near a temple ..she is laughing at him telling that you dont any guts how come you are here to catch thief nu sollura.

Both Meenu & shakti at home.. shakti is hanging thier 5 brother photo and staring at it, he gets a call ..murugan is asking shakti to come to office ..shakti is checking ayya knows on this becoz he might scream if he sees there nu.. for which murugan telling that with ayya's concern only am calling you so come to office now nu solluraru..shakti conveying meenu and telling that he is much releaved now that ayya forgived him very soon he will meenu too nu..meenu is asking what bad she have done to take his dad forgiveness.. shakti šŸ˜•blinking and telling that he is going for office..shakti in office meeting murugan.. murugan giving instruction to shakti for kaniyakumari a trip ..as he needs to take the money immtly after the delivery goods.. it might be for 2 days.. so veetula sollidu nu solluraru(cha.. excellant anna pašŸ‘)..shakti is asking whom to tell.. murugan replying to meenu nu..shakti asking murugan prachanai onnum varama neenga than parthukanum nu for which murugan is telling there will not be any problem..you go tell a thanks to athai and amutha and leave to home get yourself ready for trip as you need to leave today nu solluraru..shakti coming out and calling amutha and checks her where is she?(šŸ˜” shaktiiiii)

Shakti's trip message is reaching devaraj thru one of his buddy..devaraj is checking whether its confirmed news.. if so asking his buddy to keep an eye on shakti's movements. and tell him he is going make an accident with lorry for which he ask his buddy to take a ceased lorry from police station by bribing and put a driver who can follow his instructions and do an accident nu..buddy is telling that he will do the arrangement nu leaving..

VARUVAL

EPM - 14th October 2010 Written Update

Mallika's anni conveying her brother's plan to make an accident and kill shakti in it..Mallika got shocked.Tellling her anni that she will go to murugan's house..anni stopping her and telling her that she too wish to send mallika to that house as daughhter-in-law but not as killer's sister.and ask her think how to pass on this message to murugan n family..finally she herslef telling that thier maid's daughter is learning tailoring from amutha..thru amutha lets pass the message.Mallika meeting amutha and inform her about her brother's plan on  accident and ask her convey this to murugan's family.. n also tells her that she is ready to come n tell anywhere that her brother is behind that plan.

Amutha coming to shakti's house, asking murugan where is ayya she wanted to convey something about shakti..murugan checking why she is tensed? whats the reason ? she tells about devaraj plan to kill shakti and wanted to convey the same to ayya.. murugan holds her somus arrives there..murugan instructing somu to call shakti mobile..meanwhile checking with her who told her this ? after couple of ulukifying she spill out that mallika gave this information ..murugan in mixed expression (1 min love blink agitupoguthu šŸ‘),but continues with somus ..somu says shakti mobile is switched off next drivers mobile.. again switched off.. there arrives ayya ..got to know the news on this accident.. starts sheding tears .. blinking what to do next.. asking to get in touch with all the lorries who where coming that side.. here lorry is taking a turn into a road.. an man from an omni cab.. informs devaraj man that lorry is entering into the area.. for which driver answering that he will finish it perfectly.. nu starting his lorry and driving to road..showing both the lorries coming towards each other.n home meenu sensing the tension n rushing in to saravanan n checking what happened why all are tensed??saravanan telling that nothing happened..there is some plan to kill shakti annan but nothing will happen to him.. we will save him dont worry ..meenu asking him whether she can goto hall where all are gathered..saravanan telling that ayya is tensed now.. better be here i will come n update you every now n then nu sollitu rushing to hall.meenu is speeahcless šŸ˜²šŸ˜­.In hall amutha using murugan's phone and calling police and informing about lorry number tells them that some smuggling is happening in the lorry which is in the route of kaniyakumari.. shakti is doing the smuggling.. somehow you catch hold him nu sollura..murugan feels better to here thisšŸ˜Š..showing both lorries coming closer... there comes our police (innaiku mattum yeppudi correct ta vanthaganu theriyalašŸ‘)stops the lorry..opp lorry driver got disappointed šŸ˜”šŸ¤¢and moved out from there.police checking license, permit and etc.., checking shakti too.. shakti is holding him for a while and switch on his mobile n calls murugan n informs about this.. murugan checking whether shakti is safe..asking shakti to give phone to police..explains everything to police (all are mute tone)..and ask shakti to leave to home immediately.saravanan conveying this meenu ..she takes a deep breath with tears šŸ˜Š

In home amutha giving water to murugan,n checking whether he will not tell thanks..murugan thanking her.. for which amutha is telling he needs to thank mallika for this..šŸ˜‰if she didn't convey to me..shakti is nomore now.. you have give your whole life to her for this helpšŸ˜‰..nu n continues that mallika did this not for family but for murugan nu..šŸ˜‰ even in your eyes i can see the sparkle if you here mallika's name nu..for which muruganšŸ˜³ n changing his expression to null n keeping mum..amutha continues that you both need to express your love to each other.. if you tells later who knows you might loose mallika nu pogapodurašŸ‘..love cannot be sensed it needs to expressed nu sollitu poidara..murugan starts starring at his father's photo with a deep breath.šŸ˜•

VARUVAL.

Written Update 18/10/10

Scene 1

Meenakshi sneaks into her room, and encounters shakthi over there. Both shakthi and meenakshi keeps looking at each other (rendu per manasula oru 100 questions odudhu polaā€¦ā€¦.). Meenakshi asks shakthi when he came, shakthi informs her that he is been here long time and questions her where did she goā€¦. (loosu meenakshi fails to disclose the truth) she tells him that she went shops to purchase few thingsā€¦ā€¦. ( adi pavi epdi than thali katina purushan kita poi solluraloā€¦.. anyways shakthi also does that same when goes to meet amudhaā€¦.. purushan pola pondati)ā€¦ā€¦. Shathi didn't stop there she ask her y didn't to call himā€¦ adhu adhicha oru padhil meenakthiā€¦. Does that mean y I didn't call u / inform uā€¦.

Shathi: no.. If u would have called me, then I would hv taken u there

Meenakshi: I want to get to used to do my things by myself

Shathi: y u look tired? Didn't u get auto

Meenakshi: no I walked all the way ( meenakshi thadumarinal)

Shakthi: Meenakshi konjam stronga solla

Meenakshi: I took auto for half way only

Shakthi: its confusing

Meenakshi: even imā€¦. Today u are asking me so many questions

Shathi: is that wrong

Apdi ipdi poitu irudhuchiā€¦..

Shakthi leaves the placeā€¦. And recalls the temple flashback between meenakshi and her ( forgot his name guys)

Scene 2

Devraj and his brother in one car and malika with her anni in another. DEvraj plans to destroy chinnasamy's family by using malikaā€¦. He informs shekar that he needs to surrender him to the police.. shekar seems confusedā€¦ he informs him that currently malika wont believe them in any case and they need to re-build thatā€¦ he need to gain trust of malikaā€¦ and shekar says that he will no anything for himā€¦.

Devraj calls the police and asks them to meet somewhereā€¦ā€¦ Malika shocked to the see the policeā€¦ Devraj surrenders shekar to the police and informs them that shekar was behind the plot ā€¦..

Malika looks confusingā€¦ and does wanna belief her eyesā€¦.. Devraj informs malika that it was shekar behind shakthi murder plotā€¦.. as he didn't like that I apolized to chinnasamyā€¦. Devraj apdi oru acting potar paruā€¦.

He adds that he is going to sanyasamā€¦ as he cant stay in a house where his family does trust himā€¦ he says that I will never break ur promise.. and he has changedā€¦.

Malika is shockedā€¦..devraj leaves the place..

Scene 3

Amudha kuti pota pounai pola left right kum walk panitu irukarā€¦. Avar oda appa full bodhaila sceneku entry kudutharā€¦.and ask her wat happenedā€¦.. Amudha informs him that shakthi told her that he cannot stop the receptionā€¦

Amudha thinking about how to stop the reception and his father gives him stupid ideasā€¦

Scene shifts to Malika

Devraj calls malika and asks them to go to shakthi's reception. Both shocked and at the same time confusedā€¦.

Meenakshi arranging her wardrobeā€¦ suddenly finds mobile phone that rajarathnam gave herā€¦ Amudha notices her sudden reactionā€¦..And takes the mobile when meenakshi leavesā€¦ she dials rajrathnam and informs him that he wants to meet himā€¦.

Scene freezes on amudha.. with full of joyā€¦. ( madam kandipa happyaa than irupangaā€¦ adhan idea kadhaichiduchilaā€¦..)

Edited by rkalpananaidu - 13 years ago