**Archives - EPM October 2010 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

EPM - 20th October 2010 Written Update

RR roaming in some kadu n reaches some lake and take a turn to his shock there is amutha standing infront of him.😕Started to scold RR that what he have done so far to stop the reception nu..our RR q's her that u also wanted to stop reception right go n do something why are you bothering me nu ?Amutha😡 turns violant and holds his shirt n start shouting "please someone come here, this fellow is talking to me indecently over phone n in person"then continues if i want to stop this reception then you would be my balliaadu are you ready for that nu? kekura(Such a stingky female, what she is going to acheive after doing so many fraud..for a super athai..why such sothai daughter😡)RR stunned to hear this.he checks what more he can do?she continues by giving one more shock if you die also this reception will stop nu !!! than she tells if do suicide attempt in front of meenu she will defintely saves you nu sollura n shares him shakti's mobile n ask him call shakti first then meenu and leaves😡🤢.

In mandapam Small god(Chinnasami) with murugan, SG seems to worried and found to be guilty n telling murugan that this should have happen to you first, becoz of me both(murugan & Somu) of you leading the bachelor life..for which murugan as usual putting chingcha 😆n telling no daddy no we are happy with you.. dont worry about us be happy and welcome the guest happily nu solluraru.for SG ask him check with shakti whether they have for mandapam..murugan leaves to call shakti.At home meenu is getting dressed there comes shakti informing her that he is getting calls from mandapam nu..meenu stops her dressing maids..n tells that she wants to talk to shakti..shakti tells her he dont have time to talk lets leave..but meenu stops him n tells that she have time to talk nu continues whether he checked or called her dad for reception ..he says no..she insists if he calls her dad he would be there in mandapam in few mins.. so please call nu sollura.. shakti refuses that n tells her back its been discussed a lot of time.. lets not discuss this now nu escape aka parkuran..meenu checks him whether he needs permission from his ayya to call her dad nu kekura..shakti softly but strongly reply back that for our marriage nobody from my home was present but i married you..nu sollitu hope you understands nu solluran.meenu is hurted n continues..till you haven't opened anything about our marriage but now you opened up and used that as very big tool against me..nu continues telling that marriage was decided by u ,my dad & his students😲..now reception is also decided by your family..am nowhere connected in this decisions but always affected of it nu sollura(pavam pa😭).you have killed me once by marrying me without my interest now again you killed me knowly by telling this sollitu ..takes 2 mins to get ready for reception😭.shakti leaves

RR is restless in Iyyannar temple😡.there crosses some farmer with some pesticides in his back..RR checks with him whether pesticide is there?he says yes and moves off.. RR calls shakti ..other side shakti checking who it is ? RR replys back with his name n introduces as meenu's relative , n ask him give it shakti blinks what to give? RR "meenu" shakti stunned😲😛 "what , i didnt understand nu?"(sareyana maramandai ya ivan)RR mulupifyies n convey hi wishes to their reception n tells that he cannot come nu ..n informs that he wanted to speak to meenu n wish her. shakti passes phone to meenu.. meenu stunned hear RR voice in shakti mobile..he continues threatening her that she needs to leave home now.. becoz its not her home,otherwise he will commit sucide and write a note to police that all SG & Vaathiyar family is responsible for his dead ..everyone will be in soup nu solluran..meenu got panicked..he continues if she is not coming then he will start calling every trader of that town who were sitting in the reception hall nu sollitu cuts the call. meenu stunned😲 with tears in eyes.

VARUVAL.

Edited by lakshmikr - 13 years ago

Hi guys, noticed that the updates have not been uploaded for the past two episodes.  I watched them so have given a synopsis.  Hope that is ok

EPM – 15th October update        

Shakti comes home – His father and brothers are waiting outside.  All very happy to see him.  Amudha comes smiling with an aarti thattu – She takes Aarti for Shakti and Meenakshi is watching from behind.  Father says this is why I asked you to stay at home but you did not listen – ulla ponga.  Shakti goes quietly. 

Scene shifts to the terrace – Shakti lying down – Meenu comes to see him.  Tells him she is glad that he is ok and nothing happened to him.  Shakti says that she should watch what she is saying too.  He says that before he left itself Meenu asked him not to leave saying Indonesia le puyal, go after 2 days etc.  Poratthuku munnadi ippadi thadangal sonna eppadi velangum.  Meenu is crying irritates Shakti some more who asks her to either control her crying or go away.  Meenu turns to leave and bumps into Amudha who asks if Shakti scolded her – Meenu does not respond and goes away.  Shakti thanks Amudha for saving his life – Amudha creepily says that I am your uyri moochu, I will not let anyone or anything harm you and so on and so forth.  Tells Shakti to go and sleep in peace, thinking about her. 

Meenu is sitting in her room – Phone rings she looks around and no one is answering it.  She picks up the phone and Rajaratnam is on the other end.  Meenu is shocked.  Rajaratnam says that she was not answering her mobile that is why he called her on the land line and he was not afraid of anyone.  Meenu tells him to leave her alone – Rajaratnam asks her to come to the temple as he wants to see her.  Meenu refuses – RM says either you come to temple or I will come to your house.  Meenu hangs up.

Meenu thinks for some time – calls her sister Selvi and tells her that RM is calling her and wants to meet her.  Selvi says that she would ask appa to talk to him but Meenu refuses.  She says that she was going to meet RM and tell him to stay out of her life.  Selvi disagrees but finally accepts her akka's decision.

Meenu at the temple. RM is waiting near his bike.  Sees Meenu, looks her up and down and says she is very beautiful.  Meenu looks repulsed.  He tells her to come back to him and asks why she did not wait for one hour to marry him.  Meenu says all this is in the past – forget me, I am married.  RM refuses talking like a mad man that he can't eat, sleep , function and that he won't stop till she comes back to him.  While they are having this argument, Shakti is shown coming on his bike.  He stops on seeing RM and Meenu – shocked and hides behind a pillar watching all this.  Meenu finally fed up says that he should forget her , get a life and walks away....

Thodarum...

EPM 18th October Update

Meenu comes home to see that Shakti has already arrived.  She looks scared – Shakti asks her where she was, Meenu says that she had gone to the shops – Shakti asks several probing questions like what did you buy, why did you not wait for me, which shop did you go etc.  Meenu nervously lies about everything and asks Shakti why he is asking her so many questions today unlike the other days.  Shakti and Meenu indulge in several more cat and mouse questions (not worth mentioning here) and finally Shakti leaves the room.  Shakti is shown sitting on a chair pensively...

Mallika and her Anni are shown travelling in a car while Devraj and his brother Shekhar are travelling in a car ahead of them.  Mallika asks her Anni where they are going, she says she does not know – Devraj asked her to bring Mallika along with her and to follow them.  Mallika worries that since the incident with trying to kill Shakti her anna has not spoken to her and her anni also says the same.

Devraj and Shekhar 's car – Devraj asks Shekhar if he trusts him to do the right thing for the family.  Shekhar says yes.  Devraj says that Shakti might have escaped this time but the next time he will die along with his entire family.   He says that he is going to use Mallika to do the job. He says that your anni was the one who passed on the information about our plan to Mallika who inturn sent the info to Chinnaswamy kudumbam.   Devraj says that Mallika should completely trust me blindly, for that you are going to go to jail.  Shekhar is shocked – asks what are you saying – Devraj says that Mallika has to trust that I am now a changed man for that I am going to hand you over to the police for plotting Shakti's murder.  Shekhar nervously agrees to the plan, Devraj tells him not to worry and that I will take care of you.

As the two cars  are travelling they see a police jeep waiting for them.  Mallika and her anni are concerned and step out of the car.  Devraj and Shekhar do the same.  Devraj hands over Shekhar to the policeman (Who is also a part of this scheme) and says that Shekhar tried to kill Shakti.  Thappu seydavan dhandanai anubavikkanum – The policemen take Shekhar away who is protesting weakly.  Devraj turns to Mallika and says that Shekhar was the one who was planning to kill Shakti and not me.  He asks his wife if she heard him talking over the phone.  His wife says yes – Devraj says that you misunderstood me, I was actually trying to stop Shakti's murder not carry it out.  Devraj tells Mallika that he is actually a changed man now and that is why he handed Shekhar over to the police.   He tells Mallika that he is sad that she does not believe him – tells her he is going away for sometime to kovil, kulam – and that he would be back soon as he can't be separated from Mallika for long.  Mallika and Anni look confused.  Devraj leaves in his car..

Mallika and Anni in the car – Mallika's phone rings.  It is Devraj.  Devraj asks her to attend Shakti's reception with his wife.  Mallika says ok.  Her anni then makes a statement which has confused me – she says Ellam mudinchidu ne nennachen aana marupadiym aarambikkidu....  Can't decipher in what context she says that....

Thodarum....

Monday 25th October
Written Update

Brief Update

Shakthi asks meena to move on... but meena refused
Shakthi give whole lecture... that she's being so self centred.... meena being guilty... and they both leaves the hospital

On their way to the reception hall... meenakshi informs shakthi about everything happened btw RR and her...

Kadisila meenakshi says she did it from humanity POV..... but shakthi questions her... whether its humanity or affection.......meena shocked...

Amudha dials each any evrythin hospital to check whether RR has been admited...

Chinnasamy and meena sister on the way to temple.....kovil laa ore polambal.....

shakthi and meenakshi reaches the reception hall and meets the big three (Shathi's dad, murugan and somu)....

Scene freezes on their faces...
26th oct 2010 - EPM Written Update

SG,Murugan & Somu were discussing how to stop the reception, how to face crowd?? TADA - Shakti & Meenu entering the hall..SG got irritated and started his archanai to S&M.Tells them if they wanted to be togather & hold respect of the family they can go to the reception medai..otherwise they can even depart then n there itself(sssssssh.... S&M naduvula ottu poda alae illayapa.. except athai.. god only knows when she will change)family kuttam dispersed.. meenu informing shakti that lets us goto medai.. there comes our super athai with tons n tons of happiness praying murugan n takes them to the medai. there her daughter irritated n move off from there.

Athai is meeting murugan n slowly telling that they need to arrange for S&M 's FN.Murugan stopping athai not to check with ayya on this, as he is already upset.after gr8 conversation. athai informed murugan she will speak with her bro on this n get it arranged.

All are greeting S&M in reception one after other.SG looking them from an corner.. n gives relief breathe..

Excellant Scene of the day.😉

Mallika is entering to reception with her anni.Murugan is happily stunned to see her.. (excellant expression),coming to vasal with an 0.001 % smile (controlled expression)& welcoming both and take them in.M&M exchanging looks .mallika leaves her mobile purposely in the place paneer table n go towards seating area.. ahhhh .. there notices our murugan(sema bright mr. murugan)takes that n dial his number in her mobile take an missed call.. hahhahah this is noticied by our day's heroine mallika.. she comes back to him n takes back her mobile with a smile(wow... no dialogues awesome expression)mallika n anni getting seated in a place.mallika looking around for murugan..there comes the call..she is looking at mobile .. its noticed by anni ..she encourage her to speak with him n moves from that place(adada..vittuku oru super lady irrupanga pola).mallika takes the call.. dialogues below
Murugan : Hello
Mallika : no sound
Murugan : Mallika
Mallika : mm..
Murugan : romba nanri nee vandhatuku
Mallika : Yethuku
Murugan : Enga veetu viseshatuku nee vandhatuku
Mallika :mm.. romba nanri neenga vandhatuku
Murugan : Yethuku
Mallika : Enga veetu viseshatuku neenga vandhatuku
Understanding smile from both the ends.sorry gurlz i dont have patience in writing more dialogues.. here goes summary
mallika is telling murugan that she wish to stay back with him & his family nu.. murugan reverting backing telling that you are living in my heart as my wife nu... again happy smile.. mallika telling him there is 2 happy news for him.. one is her brother only sent her to this reception. 2.her brother  sent his younger brother to jail  for shakti's murder attempt.nu.. murugan. checking is there any more happy news left over..mallika shying n asking him when thier marriage will happen (gr8 question of the day),,murugan tells her very soon it will happen be with patience nu.. mallika tells him that she jus now got some hope abt thier marriage today.. n kept quiet.. murugan asks her speak something as he wants to hear her voice for his life time nu(ahahhaha 40 vayasula enna romance vuduraru pa intha murugan)mallika with 😳 informs him that she is going to greet couple so will cut call now.. nu cut the call..murugan with happy smile..

SG is taking rest in room checking somu hows food what did guest are informing on it.. somu reverts that guest were very happy on it..SG sending somu to take care of guest.there comes our darling athai to meet her brother.. SG is kidding with her.. that she had come there to start new kalakam nu.. for which athai is telling all guest are happy to see S&M , All are praising u.. nu putting bit... SG starts kidding n ask her to come to point straight..athai checking for S&M's FN with him.. SG approves that n tells her.. take care of all this things for shakti as like a mother.. i always gives way for good things to happen nu solluraru..

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa our villi Amutha is looking furiosly the couple from madi..(FN na keduka adutha plan poda aramichuruppa.. padupavi)

VARUVAL....

Edited by lakshmikr - 13 years ago
EPM-27th oct 2010. - Written Update

Athai is reaching amutha and bugging her to come along with her to annan 's house.After so much of bugging amutha accepts to go with her, while leaving amutha tells her mom that she needs to come back soon to mandapam to take care of Shakti(😡 stupid female).For which her mom telling her back that meenu is there to take her of him nu solluranga..for which amutha gets irritated n tells her mom that she should not open her mouth , if she needs amutha to accompany her..mom agrees n both are going to SG home.On the way..She checks with that mayil patti whether everything is ready at home..with which our devil comes to know on S&M FN.She starts blabbering to her mom that shakti wont like this..athuithu.. but her mom stops her n tells my brother himself accepted for this..so u dont talk on this like a stupid n u r very younger to all of us.. we elder knows when & what to do things. nu solli shuts her mouth.

S&M is coming back to home, shakti gets an call from murugan.murugan informs shakti noone will be coming home as they all going to dhanalakshmi athai's house to compile the accounts of reception ,so u take care of house nu sollitu cut panniduraru.shakti conveys the same to meenu..meenu is wondering n asking our house is bigger than thier why they all are going there nu check pannitu leaving as it is.here at home mayil patti is decorating S&M room for FN , devil amutha helping her.. patti checking when she will get FN nu, for which amutha answering "Today"
Patti shocked n telling that i have told ur mom not to send you to do this arrangements as ur unmarried ,see now ur blabbering like this nu solluthu..amutha is telling her if i send meenu out i will be here how it would be nu check pannura..for which patti telling her it will nasty..dont ever think of it, u pls better move from here nu solluthu..for amutha somehow calmdown her n send her out of room n doing the arrangements.

S&M arrives to home, women taking arathi to them they are coming into home.dhana athai meeting meenu in person n tells her she is very happy today to see them like this nu.even meenu expressing happiness she is always happy to see her nu.. now athai opens about FN and ask her to get ready for it.intially meenu says no , but athai convinced her and send her to get ready.
Shakti coming to his room got stunned to see amutha sitting there in cot, hestitates to come in ,but amutha calling him to come in ..asusual started her pogai that she is waiting for him ,but he is getting ready to lead his life with meenu,finally tells him that let him be happy today nu sollitu leaves the room(velakuchu..nalla naalulae intha shakti umakottan .. ippo extra pogai vera🤢)meenu enters room with milk tumbler.. both looked tensed..slowly shakti is telling her that he is not aware of it nu,meenu tells him back the same..then shakti tells her if you want u goto sleep nu,but meenu is telling that she is not feeling sleepy nu.. shakti tells her today there are so many shocks for him..meenu tells him that she have forget all the bad shocks which happened today nu.. shakti tells her that he couldn't nu n staring at each other.

Devil Amutha coming to hospital to meet RR.RR is in room who is deep sleep(mayakam).DA enters the room and locks it n staring at him.(aiyayo DA 😲 RR ah kill panniduvalo, so that she can stop FN nu.i think meenu might stops shakti from not going even if RR gets killed.)

VARUVAL....
EPM - 28th Oct 2010 WU

Shakti & Meenu having small happy chitchat in the room, shakti insisting meenu to switch off the light to n then continue the chat 😉,as people outside might think wrong nu..lights off.. chats on.. there comes an call 😡in shakti mobile, with a msg that RR is about die,both are leaving to hospital after changing thier reception dress.on the way shakti worrying to meenu that why he alone is getting every time happy n sad news togather.. both reaches hospital.. shakti goes to RR room n finds RR is fine, about to leave by then meenu telling shakti that she like meet RR , shakti waits outside.. meenu saw RR , while returning RR holds her hand n starts blabbering asusual, he is alive bcoz of meenu n will 😡(loosu payalae..loosu payalae .. oru serial ku ippudi 2 loosu irrukum pola )definetly take her from shakti nu.. meenu warns him that if he continues she her self might kill him ..inbetween she tells him she like him on basis of humanity nothing above it nu sollura.. shakti is hearing half info of this n moves out of the door. both are coming back to home calm n quiet.

next morning athai found cots are seperate in room n gives meenu a lenghthy long advice that she n shakti shouldnot lose each other by kept shut all the time.. they have to talk n solve the issues, then only family will get good binding nu solluranga(worth advice👏)it makes meenu to think.

Shakti is meeting selvi in the road,selvi gaves royally to him becoz of his family now her father is at temple from few days..not moving from there nu..shakti checks which temple n leaves to temple.Shakti meeting vathiyar in temple n taking manippu for his families behaviour..for which vathiyar telling him that if he feels S&M are really happy without any grudges then he would leave temple nu..for which shakti slowly starting to open things to m's dad.

VARUVAL...