Thendral

Thursday Update - 09/12/2010 See Mods warning pg6

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the udpate Shubba akka and the pics Hema! πŸ˜ƒ

Personally don't really like the K&D track. They're both nice people but I feel Deepa's story should be concentrated more on how she manages studies and supporting her poor family with an aid of a job as she is only 17/18 yrs. Thulasi's situation was different where she was living in a hellhole and could only experience atleast a slice of normal life by marrying TA where as Deepa's problems are common problems of poor families. Hope the director keeps this in mind instead of just focusing on love stories for everyone.

Oh TA TA, please let the your wife study, she's wasted so much time not studying while in the hospital, jail and court. Now would be a perfect time for Charu to call, he'll get bored listening to her talk and fall asleep and then Thuls can peacefully study. But it's understandable as they are newlyweds, but TA stop tricking the girl with ur appavi face. πŸ˜›
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
   Thank you Shubba Akka for your nice update πŸ˜ƒ Akka this week alone three updates,ungaluku romba kashtam,If u don't mind I can lend my hands to do 2morow's update.What say Theiva Akka and Shubba Akka? πŸ˜‰

Yes as Ranuja Akka told actually when the serial started Tmaizh was helping Kanagu to recover his mom and now they say they are dead πŸ˜•  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ˜•.I think its just to create sympathy in Deepa and we viewers so that their track can start but I dunno why,I don't like this track at all.Deepa's dad is sacrificing everything just to make his daughters graduate and Deepa loves her dad so much and does know well about current situation and so I don't think she'll accept.

Tamizh is smart as always,he supported both his wife and friend,yaarayum vittu kudukaama pesi escape aayitaar sir.πŸ˜ƒ

Last part was funny,the way he offered her to take a seat,cleaned the bed and asked her to sit so eagerly.And when said "Aiyo naan matum thaniyaa vaa?" all shocked LOL as if a banshee is going to come and take him away LOL,was really funny.

I don't think he was much serious,this Thulasi dumbly believes him and gets worried,today he is going to get a punch it seems LOL.I though he is very strict when it comes to studies coz even if Thulasi doesn't want to go to college,he used to push her and so seeing the promo I thought he will give her two in her head and will ask her to study seeing her dreaming but everything is opposite LOL he is disturbing a sincere girl LOL πŸ˜†

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
kadhi12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice episode... So sad of KanaguπŸ˜”
2nd part was very funny... OMG kanagu dreams too muchπŸ˜†
Tt as usual nice n romantic... What's TA upto?😲.. I was waiting for 2 Tamils 2day....
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Subbha for the detailed and very quick update! πŸ‘

Very light hearted episodeπŸ˜ƒ. Thank God, no Charu or Lav mom.

Kanagu was funny when he said "are you both going to tear the colth and eat?"πŸ˜†. I thought somehow TA knew to cook. But when Kanagu said that TA knows only to make Dosa and T not even that, not sure how they are manage to cook. Hope they both learn to cook from Kanagu soon.

Sad to hear Kanagu story😭. All part 2 was the ride by Deepa and Kangu. Kanagu too much paa, already 3 dreams with Deepa during the ride.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TA scenes with T were very cute. 😳
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the wonderful& update πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ!

Today's epi was so so pleasant, no GW or psycho. Kanagu has this much sogam in him, a guy is tortured by his SIL, athuvum in this century. He never shows like TA that he is being tortured. I liked it when TA hugged him and said that he is like a brother to Thulasi, and Deepa's words to Kanagu were encouraging.😊

I know Deepa admires him for his character, but don't know if she really has any idea of falling in love with him. I did not like this second part that much coz Deepa in her situation has to study hard and make her father happy. And somehow Kanagu is too old for the young Deepa, but after the sad story behind Kanagu, don't know if he could get someone better than Deepa in his life to have happiness.But like almost everyone said, Kanagu's dreams are too much. Oru bike ride la love panni, marriage panni oru child school pogara alavukku imagination poyaachu πŸ˜†.

Last part was cute as usual. TA and Thulasi were looking good and especially TA's expressions were nice when he stopped her by her hands 😳. Enna Mr. TA romantic mood la irukkaaru pola, Thulasiya konjam study panna vitta nalla irukkum, pesiye time poidum pola irukku. Hmmm...we know about you Mr. Kumaran, ipdi kaamichu tomorrow Charu vai phone panna vechu nammalaiyum T&T yayum upset pannuveenga πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba for the nice update, 
It was a nice episode..!! πŸ˜‰

So TA got to know that Kanagu was the chef.. Kanagu's story was really sad to hear!!! πŸ˜­
Deepa's convincing dialogs to Kanagu was very nice!!!😊 

OMG Kanagu dreams a lot!!! Already a kid 🀣 !!! When Deepa comes to know about this.. her reaction will be just opposite to the dream!!!! 

T&T scene in the third part was romantic as usual.. It is very nice to see them together always..!!
Expressions by both Deepak and Shruthi was awesome!!!πŸ‘

I think may be he will tell some small thing for the shock!!! May be he just want to tease and play with Thulasi!!! Don't know... and don't want to predict any thing.. B'caz It will be just opposite whenever we predict something!!!πŸ˜• 

Lets wait and see!!!πŸ˜•
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
thanks for fast updated shubba πŸ‘

today was super thendral all scenes are superπŸ‘
i feel sad for kanagu😭 his situaion like tulasi .😭

hey kanagu rompa overappaaπŸ˜†
u love deepa ok nice 😊
but kanagukku rompa over drems "child,cinema,bike race," nice jodiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TT last scene was superb superb chemisry with TT
i don't know they both are very very more beautiful today 😳tuls&tamil looks are so romantic😳
tomorrow also TT scene superb
TT are Allways rockπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘Edited by Diviya27 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for updating😊

no charu or that poetic lady today....i think charu will put her attendance tomorrow by calling or visiting T/TA...i some how feel that doctor will marry charu and both marriage will happen on same time...that actor who is playing that character never does simple roles too...i think TA is going to do something....after charu or nith say that Gokul said no to marry charu...lets see...after TA find out that charu is still thinking him as husband and she is mentally disturbed...he will for sure try to do something to give her a good life through that doctor who understand her situation...if that girl is not marrying its more torture to us....

and please director don't put a huge bomb to viewers by making that TA is needed to cure her...which is disgusting with that girls attitude...she wont get cured a percent if that happens...she will plan even worse to separate TA from thulasi....

oh also i think that psychiatrist is going to conclude that charu got this problem from her childhood as a result of separation from her real parents....and that made her want to get everything that she likes and doesn't want to lose anyone that she like.... and its not because of TA only...and her family didn't find out about her mental disturbance.... as her family get her everything that she want so they didn't get a chance to find out...till she lost TA...lets see how my guess is going to go lol....

coming to today's episode....i couldn't guess anything from Deepa's expression....lol...but his dreams r too much...i wonder how deepa will react if she get to know about it..and i think its going to be 1sided and he is going to help her somehow....if they start to show his family i wonder who is going to act as his SIL lol....probably another poetic lady...director please stick with 1 track don't add more till u sort out the current one...i am already sick with charu's track...vel's tortures only lasted 5 weeks....and charu's tortures for 5months+?... no please

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks shubba dear for the quick update...πŸ˜ƒ

Todays episode was the best episode in this whole thendral serial i feel.. frends u will agree with me na???

It was so romantic and jolly to see tamil thulasi and specially kanagu and deepa dreams hats off...

Thank god tat charu mental and lav mom and her family is not shown today...

And really todays episode is the birthday treat episode of thendral team to us viewers...πŸ₯³

Kanagu's sad story was so so so sad to hear from tamil...😭....

So finally naan sonna madhiri kanagu jollu party... ha ha.. as his day dreaming was too much with deepa... ha ha πŸ˜†... orre gujaals thaan for kanagu with deepa.. ❀️

And how come sudden love came for him with deepa... any guess frends??

And last part tamil and thulasi semma romance act thaan.. super o super....☺️... romantic looks of tamil and thulasi wow....

So romance and two tamil coming scenes is tomorrow for sure.. so again full enjoymentπŸ˜‰...