BV Update 9th December

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ammoos missing so here i am😉
=====================================================================
Jagya calls anandi from college,he tells her about his anatomy class(anandi can't pronounce anatomy ) and dissecting cadaver which scares anandi. While they are talking gauri comes and tells jagya about classes.He quickly cuts off the phone anandi has a worried look🤔 ..

At haveli massa very busy preparing for the arrival of heth singh a big  politician.Bhairav tells her not to worry "we have met many politicians ,what's special about this one".massa says he is coming at her invitation..

The neta arrives with sarpanch.He says everybody from this region praises masaa for all she has done for poor people . Masaa is a bit arrogant says all politicians promise big things but never keep their promises. ....Basanth ,bhairav tell him about the canal and road project which was stopped midway...

Masaa wants to   know when tea will be served  ,comes to   kitchen sees anandi there
 gets 😡angry at sumitra and orders her"keep anandi away she will find a way to embarrass  me in front of big neta".
As she leaves sumitra gets everything ready but anandi asks her to wait ,then she gets new tea-set that she and jagya had brought from mumbai.She teaches a confused 😕sumitra how to make tea "modern style"as she had learned at mumbai hotel .

Sumitra comes to serve tea ,asks which kind of tea the neta wants,how much sugar and everybody is surprised.She serves lemon tea to neta so everybody  drink  lemon tea too without liking😉.. massa is angry😡 that  sumitra didnt even add milk ..

Neta happy says he will restart all canal and road project.  As he leaves he especially praises the lemon tea saying people here are very forward thinking😆,i havent got such good tea even in jaipur,its good to accept new things that are beneficial..

Masaa praises sumitra who is about to tell it was all anandi's idea but anandi who is  watching everything gestures her not to...

PRECAP: Argument between massa and beendnis over nandu's studies ,massa say when it comes to angrezi neither me nor my beendnis know about it.Gehna👍🏼 says its all because she didnt let anandi ,who was smarter than jagya,study..
===========================================================================

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update! What was wrong in Sumitra telling Maasa that Anandi taught her the tea part?
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri22

Thanks for the awesome update! What was wrong in Sumitra telling Maasa that Anandi taught her the tea part?

nothing really  ...but once dadisa knows its anandi's idea she will find fault with that tea too🤔,so knowing dadisa ka attitude  ,anandi signals sumitra not to..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jo.. I forgot to the update today😕

Originally posted by: pjyo

nothing really  ...but once dadisa knows its anandi's idea she will find fault with that tea too🤔,so knowing dadisa ka attitude  ,anandi signals sumitra not to..

Exactly😆Abhi tho chai acchi hi hai.. kal it could be the worst chai too😛
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved this epi

all through the epi i was like🤣
spl in the last part........................🤣

one time i am lil surprize to no..............bhairon also didn't no abt the black tea!!!
chalo koi naa.................loved his expressions too!
anandi toh morden sorden ho gayee!🤣

and precap.............hint abt her education track!👏

and i saw a promo line on tv.....................SANDHYA TEACHERJI is back👍🏼
the line was" kya shandya teacherji bhar payenji anandi ke zindegi main nayee roshni".................something like that!!!

my much awaited track😍
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really? Teacherji is back !!!! WOW !! Thats a great news..provided she stays on the show for a longer duration and not make a guest appearance just for a single episode like the last time...But if she can make Anandi study again there is nothing like it... 👍🏼
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes teacherji is back so most probably Anandi will presume her studies and thats why the education issue is back...
pjyo thumbnail
yep, make her a permanant  character -she can take on dadisa,villagers who wont let girls/vidhvaas study -lots of scope for confrontation👍🏼  start a whole women's emancipation movement in this village 😡where women are treated as 2nd class human beings..... bring it on👍🏼 
         😍    INQUILAB zindabad👍🏼
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks jyo for tht beautiful update... loved that chai part...  and like guari said, i didnt feel theres anything wrong in telling maasa it was anandis idea...  massa will definitely refuse to acknowledge, but still ppl will atleast come to know!  anandi shouldnt have stopped her from saying tht. 
waise... yahan kisi ko nimbu wali chai chahiye?  mein babane jaa rahi hoon...  baad mein mat bolna ki mein poochi nahi..
reading the update, i cant resist the temptation to make one...  and its sooo cold outside, i need a chai to warm up 😊
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

thanks jyo for tht beautiful update... loved that chai part...  and like guari said, i didnt feel theres anything wrong in telling maasa it was anandis idea...  massa will definitely refuse to acknowledge, but still ppl will atleast come to know!  anandi shouldnt have stopped her from saying tht. 

waise... yahan kisi ko nimbu wali chai chahiye?  mein babane jaa rahi hoon...  baad mein mat bolna ki mein poochi nahi..
reading the update, i cant resist the temptation to make one...  and its sooo cold outside, i need a chai to warm up 😊

true sudss ,anandi ne sochaa hoga kyon dadisa kaa mood bigade avoiding her...🤔
 😆gimmee that cuppa ,less sugar please