Mythological Masti

~*~ Mythologicals Forum Secret Santa! ~*~

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Namaskaar friends!🤗

As you can tell, Christimas cheer is in the air, and though IF is having a Secret Santa for all its members, I decided to do a smaller version of it for our mytho forum too.😉 

Basic Rules:

1. If you want to participate, please leave your name in a post below and I'll add you to the list.

2. Once the list has been prepared, I will assign everyone their Secret Santa through PM and you can get to work with your gifts.

3. For those of you who do not know how to play, Secret Santa is basically a game where everyone gets each other gifts without the other knowing it is them. It is like an anonymous gift giving where the idenity of the giver is not known till the very end.

4. For gifts, you guys can give each other basically anything, but here are some ideas if you're confused: sigs, avis, wallies, VMs, stories, etc.

5. I know many people here are not avi/sig makers, so if you're one of those people, feel free to ask other avi/sig makers for help. Just make sure your Secret Santa does not find out.😉

6. PM your Secret Santa gifts to me by Christmas Eve (Dec 24, 2010), and I will make post them all on Christmas.

7. If you choose to participate, please make sure you have a gift ready for your Secret Santa, or one poor mite will be very very sad on Christmas.🥺

That's all! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.🤗

-Janu

The List:

1. Dpka1415

2. Parina

3. chinnu_manikyam

4. Vedo

5. lola610

6. AishuJSKfan

7. Sanjana

8. Anku
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahaaaa this is a nice game...plzzz include my name di...but m a bit confuse... U sais we hav to keep a gift ready..so the gift which we have to make will be of our choice or this will be decided by some criteria? ?
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Count  me too 😃 
but im too little confused .. if we'll send the the gift ourself only when whats the secret ?? 😛
sorry can u explain with example 😳 😆
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guess this game is wonderful !!!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Awesome please add me to the list!!😃

Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cute, I'm in 😛

The idea is this guys - Janu's going to assign us each one person to make a gift for (so that each person gets one gift) and when we make them, we PM them to Janu only - not the intended recipient. Then she will post them all in a thread (maybe this same thread?) with only the names of who they're for and not who made them, so we can have fun guessing.  Clear??
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Thanks for explaining it, Lola, you're right. :D

Btw, I need help guys....I want to participate in the game too, but is there any way I can while keeping it anonymous?😕
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Idea! Oh, please add me! Pls, pls, pls! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

And for you, Janaki di, well I don't know how that will work out. haha. Well, we could decide amongst ourselves who's the secret Santa for you. And then one person will be chosen to post the siggy, but it is not necessary that its the person who made it. It could be sent as a PM I guess. But then everyone but you will know who it is. 😕 So maybe that won't work out. Can anyone expand on it?

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear friends, I am a newcomer to this forum. But I egarly want to be your friend. So plz plz plz add me to your list.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Urmila,

You are Welcome Dear!! 🤗 You can fill up the Intro Thread in the following link so that all the members will come to know more about you 😊