kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Runjhun n chachi talking and all mami's are thinking how to get rid of chacha and chachi.   Pandeyji is yelling at chacha that when runjhun needed u....u were not there and now after 20yrs u want her.  FORGET IT.  chachi is worried and chacha says u see what i do...and my magic name is amma.  

Amma comes there and lakhan says to her...doesnt a person commit a mistake...i have releazied my mistake...and amma says i have said u can take her.  Lakhan says i never thought all mamas and mamis would be treating her like a servant.   Amma says after the party sneak out quietly with runjhun..and they says we want to take her in front of everyone...and amma says then u wont be able to take her and then lakhan says fine we will go quietly.   Chachi looks at the real kundali of runjun.   and runjhun in a room upset and amma comes there.   amma says u should be ready and she says i wont go...amma says u dont understand...i will pack ur bags...runjhun says why have u changed so much amma...am i done anything wrong...and she tells amma to swear on her...and amma says whatever u say...i wont swear on u and u need to know i m doing this for ur own good.   Runjhun says i know u r not happy with ur decision...and amma looks at her teary eyed.  amma says look think from my POV.   Listen a girl has to go from maayak to sasural.   Runjhun says i dont feel bad if i m leaving after marriage but me...i m not getting married.  amma is explaining to runjhun n lakhan comes there and says she needs to get ready...and then they leave.   chachi says i will take ur clothes out and sees a sari and runjhun says this is mamis sari and her chachi says it ok...

Downstairs all guestes have arrived...pandeyji is looking for Runjhun and his wife says she must be with chacha and chachi...and then even she calls for runjhun.   Runjhun has changed and then they hear mama calling for runjhun..and approaching the room..and lakhan says amma..and amma leaves and says what is it....and he tells off the mama and sends him off.   Runjhun all sad and says i never thought amma would send me away like this.   Chachi consols her...lakhan says lets go...amma comes and says listen take care..and they hug.   amma says we dont have time for all this...may god look after u...and she leaves with chacha and chachi.   They are leaving quietly...and noone sees them.   The guy sitting outside the house says she is going with kamina chacha and kamini chachi.   

INside the house mami's are all enjoying the party and mahadevi's dad is bragging about how mahadevi passed her exam.   Amma is sitting in the room and thinking about her moments with runjhun.   Runjhun is shown with chacha and chachi at bus station..and then chachi remembers her bag with kundali.   and then tells her hubby about how she misplaced her bag with kundali in it..  Lakhan is upset.   Amma sees the bag and goes to see it.  She opens the bag and sees the kundali.   

Lakhan says why did u bring the kundali here and lakhan is yelling at his wife.   Amma reads her kundali.   and is shocked to read the kundali...and wonders if this is runjhun's kundali and starts thinking whether lakhan betrayed her..and run to tell others and then sees another kundali which is empty.   and understands everything.   She says unknowingly i sent her away in lion's den.. I have to do something..or else she will be ruined.  She goes downstairs and tells pandeyji that lakhan has taken runjhun.  He says i knew this was going to happen..and all of them get to know runjhun is gone.   Amma says pls bring my runjhun back...and she pleads to them.   they are all standing there discussin and bragging how to bring runjhun back...and amma says we all know but bring runjhun back.    Runjhun herself comes back with lakhan and his wife.   and all are shocked looking at them.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thnks for the written update....😉