Balika Vadhu

BV; WU 10th Dec. '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 10th Dec. '10

Part 1

Anandi telling jagya on ph. abt sum incidence n that DS got very happy n jagya began to gave her lecture abt the changes taking place in the society n now its high time thy hv to change thr mentality n also told her that if thy hv changed it earlier anandi will be with him in mumbai, jagya's roommate got irritated n shouts on him to sleep n he cuts call saying bye.
Bhairon was working in the hall n sumitra ask him to sleep , wile he was going to his room , he sees makhan n ask him wat was he doing here so late n he told that he has gone to give water to basant on terrace, bhairon got shocked n tensed n goes to terrace to talk with him n makes him understand that he shud talk with gehna so that to resolve the differences n misunderstanding but stubborn basant told that he's not going to bow down in front of gehna , bhairon still wants to make him understand but he ask bhairon to stay away from his matter N leaves.
Morning........
Gehna making nandu ready for school but he was not willing to go n thus run away from there n gehna ran behind him n nandu goes to DS n ask her to save him from mother, gehna came n ask him to cum out n he has to go to school , DS interfares but gehna ask her not to help him , he'll not going to listen her mother if DS does so n that he has become stubborn, DS told gehna that not nandu but she's stubborn , gehna scold nandu n force him as he got less marks but anandi interfares n told gehna not to force him n that she'll teach him today, DS make fun of her n says that nowdays all subjects are in english n she dnt know that , this makes gehna angry n she taunts DS that its all bcoz of her.

Part 2

Gehna old DS that bcoz of her happines she sacrifises her happiness n burnt her books, leave studies n now she's making fun of her weakness, if she had studies, she'll be much better than jagya, DS got angry n ask gehna to stop the nonsence n that wat she has done was gud , she's the daughter-in-law n has to live like that n that gehna needs a point to make an issue always, tears came from anandi's eyes, gehna ask anandi to come from thr n leaves with nandu, anandi look towards sumitra but she dnt say anything n leaves, anandi remembers hw she leaves studies n feels the pain again.

Part 3

Jagya was sneezing in the classroom, all were getting disturbed so he leaves the class by permision, gauri follows him n ask him where's he going n he told that he's gonna put sum oil n sleep , she scolds himn says that already he missed lot of chapters n now wanna sleep , she gave him a tablet n ask to drink tea n that he'll be f9 till next lectur n leave, jagya remembers hw anandi puts oli n ask him to sleep when he got headache n thinks the difference b/w her n gauri n appreciated gauri.

Precap: Gauri was dancing on a rajasthani song with full attire n jagya getting impressed by her.
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks! That was super fast :)

Great now we get a love triangle lol
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jagya............ u looked fab as 'mango delight' in that rajasthani dress but....... i hate u for the precap!!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
first she didn't want anandi to study now dadisa😡 is making fun of uski angrezii...
hadd hai yaar 🤔heads bhi meri, tails bhi meri-yeh fundaa hai dadisa kaa
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Since teacherji is coming and Anandi constantly feeling guilty for leaving her studies we will soon see her doing her exams..

As for Jagya like I said i dont blame him.. till now he was just a son/beend/niece and a fellow villager.. For the first time he got a chance to think as am independent person.. so he is confused of his feelings..

He WILL find Gauri better than Anandi because she talks practical and Anandi thinking logical.. thats the difference..
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely Uma !! I concur.. I dont blame Jagya either..becoz its quite natural for a young boy his age...who has been brought up in a conservative environment..to feel this way...as this is a completely new world to him...and the way people behave, their thinking and the way they interact with others is completely different from where he is coming from....hence for me its not a shocker that he is attracted towards gauri..who is intelligent, beautiful, and practical...Its a human tendency...specially at the age of 19 or 20.... If Jagya was older and mature I would have said otherwise...but at such a young age...attractions are bound to happen..and its a very natural phenomena...I am sure the CV' s are trying to show the ill effects of child marriage..through this love story..and of course they will throw in the second wife angle for some drama...which I dont have a problem with...just sit back grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy ! 😉
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Absolutely Uma !! I concur.. I dont blame Jagya either..becoz its quite natural for a young boy his age...who has been brought up in a conservative environment..to feel this way...as this is a completely new world to him...and the way people behave, their thinking and the way they interact with others is completely different from where he is coming from....hence for me its not a shocker that he is attracted towards gauri..who is intelligent, beautiful, and practical...Its a human tendency...specially at the age of 19 or 20.... If Jagya was older and mature I would have said otherwise...but at such a young age...attractions are bound to happen..and its a very natural phenomena...I am sure the CV' s are trying to show the ill effects of child marriage..through this love story..and of course they will throw in the second wife angle for some drama...which I dont have a problem with...just sit back grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy ! 😉

well i wanna see more of dadisa vs gauri 😉 woh Dadisa kii band bajaa degii.😆
jagya+gauri ...dunno🤔 maybe after initial attraction gauri will realize who jagyaa is and show a very different angry  side of hers or 😍maybe anandi se dosti kar legii  considering only anandi was kind to her after 2nd marriage fiasco..😍
either way iam ready 😉with popcorn ...😆
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If Gauri is angry and would like a revenge then both Anandi and daisa deserve it.. Dadisa for bringing her into the picture and Anandi for burning her books and leaving her education.. Ab bhukto😈 JaGa zindabad😈dadisa haay haay😛

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now its getting better. pop! pop! pop! my popcorn and Soda are ready...lol
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

If Gauri is angry and would like a revenge then both Anandi and daisa deserve it.. Dadisa for bringing her into the picture and Anandi for burning her books and leaving her education.. Ab bhukto😈 JaGa zindabad😈dadisa haay haay😛

haha😆jaGA😆    I like gauri  ,dancing well to pallu latke song -heightwise these two look very compatible  unlike with pratyushaa..but saw pratyusha with teacherji at temple talking so iam hoping for a positive shift towards education in future ..Also i wanaa see how gauri reacts after jagya's true identity dhamaka-angry,vindictive or accepting (no way-i think🤔)...or could  she empathize with anandi's situation and turn a positive influence 🤔..
either way intresting future 😍 tracks..
whatever happens i hope dadisa kii baand baje and she one day realizes how her decisions have messed up a child's life🤔