Written/Video Update :10th Dec 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank you soo much 4 d update.....

gud job satish tellin dharmesh abt hiz ego....i seriously hate him....m luvin d precap..hats off 2 vandita sayin all d stuff 2 rasika aai....she deservez dat....

dharmesh shd ve married manju..dey r perfect...money minded LOL
I don't comment everyday Tanya di, I just press the like button, but would like to comment today that you are really doing a fab job with the updating. The way you write each and every character's dialogue is too good, very systematic. I feel as if I have seen the whole episode.

Very very good job!!! 👍🏼
Thanks for the update but do you agree that archu is educated n can get job and shut everyone out this so strange and thy can get maanav educated too like that sooryvanshyum movie with bachan in it omg that would be so cool what you all sayEdited by ziddi57 - 13 years ago
taaaaaaaanyaaaaaaaaaa my rock starrrrr thank u sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! seriously ur doin a fab job yar.....

im sure aarti's super duper happy for u....... 

lots of love 🤗
thanks a lot for the update !!
thanks for the update tanya.
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I don't comment everyday Tanya di, I just press the like button, but would like to comment today that you are really doing a fab job with the updating. The way you write each and every character's dialogue is too good, very systematic. I feel as if I have seen the whole episode.

Very very good job!!! 👍🏼

Thanks dear .I just hope the makers of this show don't hate me as I sort of give away their hard work out like  this .Please guys do see the episode after you read the update .The update should motivate you all to see the show .
It is really is getting very interesting these days ....
Thanks Tanya for an excellent job.

Oh! what will we do without you???
Thanks a lot for the update Tanya.  

Savita is up to her old tricks. How can she hate Rachu so much.It baffles me.Earlier she was so sweet to her that she kept asking her not to  accept the divorce and now.....
Doesn't this sound so  artificial.What do the CVs ultimately want to show. Make ARMAN suffer and suffer till they are completely bogged down.????😡

By the way why are our holy couple going from door to door to get insulted.So what if they haven't met Vandu since long.There are better ways to meet her than go to their house to get insulted by Rasika.