Other Topics

Tamil Arattai Munai 2011 - Page 4

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Day Everyone...indraya naaL nanmaiyai  mattum  aRuLattum!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww, maddie is here darlings - sudden weather change and rendu moonu naala ore running around - innkki hubby is out for lunch - Oats dabba is brimming - lunch kku oats, aduppile poonai...oru book in hand .... Roja will be in seventh heaven...hmmmm Peepee update pannanum
Rojaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Roja how are feeling - better now

i had a cough and cold for 2 weeks now. i had a flu shot on Friday the next day i had the cough and cold so all my friends are saying the Flu is working wrong way. first blockage with nose now with ears

thanks for the all the updates and the comments. do you have any special plans for the holiday. Toronto so cold and going to be snowey Chrismas. want to stay home - read a nice book and looking through the window nice view snow on the tress and white part grass everywhere
Edited by kalki2007 - 13 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Hellowwww......... everyone.

Hey Giri, welcome back maa.  Where were you all this while?  Missed seeing  you & Pat around here.  Where is Pat and Jas?

Eljay, congrats on your new addition. (or is it potential addition)

Jags, unuma algebra?

Roja, are you feeling better now?

Kalki, you are watching the snow, and i am watching the rain from my office.  Now back to grilling table.

Take care all of you and I am on Sabbath next two weeks.  No access to computer.

So wishing all the IFians in advance - Merry Xmas & Happy New Year.

Cheers
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Caryn, for the wishes!  The addition is supposed to come on Jan 19, but girl babies are notorious for being in a hurry, so could come earlier.  Yes, I am excited, because it has been a long time since there was a girl baby on my mother's side of the family, the last being a cousin's daughter, way, way back about 34 years back!

Giri giri, you came here briefly and seem to have vanished again!  Busy with the chai and pooris?

We are having freezing rain here, so I have made chhole for dinner.  No puris, though, just frozen naan to be warmed.
eclat thumbnail
Good Day Everyone...

See you all later - me going to visit the vaikunta vasal - is another story that these serial stories take us there everyday 😉
migan thumbnail
Hello  All -

Yennaiyum unga aattathula sethupeengala?

Giri - Ungaloda writing paartha nyabagam irukku I think in the Anandam section.Long time na. I wasn't involved that much before.  Welcome back.

Ingiyum ore kulura irukku. It is too much this year. I am ready for hot Chole.

Eljayma - unga kutti rani unga sons? Advanced wishes.
eljay thumbnail
Migan, you are always a part of the group!  Idhule sandegamaa? 

Yes, this rani kutty is going to be entering my son and DIL's life, and through them, ours!  I hope you didn't think I was going to have a baby at this stage of my life.  I would die if I had to go through all that once again.  Just imagine running after a baby and all the diaper changes and feedings and midnight crying - no thanks, ma!  Thanks for the wishes, though!  Now just keep bugging me to finish making the baby sheets - I have to buy the material first!
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail
   everyone !
migan thumbnail
Thanks Eljayma.

I definitely didn't think unga paapa because I saw some where you wrote you are going to become a Paatti.  But still unga Veettu Paappa. How exciting. Do your son and DIl live nearby so you can visit them and the baby often?

Inge innum 4 dayskku ore rain & Storm. So depressing.

I agree with Eclat - Have a good weekend all - as it will pass by soon. Then Monday comes and work start again. Atleast one good thing School will be closed for my kids for two weeks. So that way it is good.

Bye now.

Edited by migan - 13 years ago