Tamil Arattai Munai 2011 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
KaLi and 7 kari kozhambu done - night Dosai - yaaravathu vanthu kOnjam dosai vaarthu kudungappa - Roja is tired
Can we talk of something besides food here?  I feel like eating something when all this talk of food comes up, and soon the scales will break down!
Question - does anybody have a paper pattern for making a baby jabla?  I used to have my baby sewing book with the pattern, I can't find the book after this last move of ours.

Allaa kannungalukkum  kaalai vanakome!

Good morning, everyone!  Cloudy morning here, with snow and ice expected on Saturday and Sunday, so soup is on the menu for this evening, just like yesterday.  Lunch will be decided after I open the fridge and see what's in there!
eclat, Srima and giri, why were you all in my dream last night?  And nobody offered me any coffee!  Had Roja been there, maybe I would have got some coffee!
I will tell u why I couldn't offer, Eljay. We had a bhajan at home and all coffee decoction got over 😃 Edited by giriadimai - 13 years ago
Eljay I did come a hot cup of coffee , ana neenga adhavida hot moodla irundheenga...MM update effect.
Ayyaaa, Giri , Mundanai Mudichu nnu oru serial - kitta thatta
namba Muhurtham serial mathiri !!! Habbba

@ Eljay - come to Bangalore - nalla coffee tharren. Balcony le chair pOttundu
kudikkalaam.

@ Srima, next time when u are here, U come to my place, ok??

@ Giri, eppO da Bangalore varre???
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
Thanks, Roja!  I will definitely take you up on your offer of coffee on the balcony when I make my next visit to India - only q is - when is it going to be?