** Episode 4: Discussion/update ***

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks to Chinki 

Here's the update !

This is the story of the Hotel and its three partners .. Kailash and two real brothers Elder Brother and Arjun(younger bro) are the partner of the hotel .. They have a conflict in between and wants to get separate. Arjun threatens Kailash that he will kill hi. kailash cheated the brothers by changing the papers the of agreement and demanded his share 50% despite of 33% .. Arjun's wife Komal helped kailash to change the paper and in return demanded 5 crore for it ..

Arjun's niece and her fiancee Abhijeet approaches KD in his office for the cheat. KD suddenly points out that most probably Komal has done everything and proves it in front of them. Abhijeet takes charge of Komal that he will follow her and will collect the evidences against her, KD agrees. KD goes to meet them next in the hotel and suddenly a calls comes of Niyati sharma(KD's new assitant) and talks about blah-blah stuff, KD avoided her or he felt shy but she is very cute !

In the mean while the elder bro is killed and Arjun is arrested for his murder. In KD's office, KD opens the gate and suddenly Niyati comes and he closes the door .. Then he asks Mrs, Bilemoria to see, Niyat comes inside and asks him to keep her as his assistant, he refuses but she insists so he agrees to keep her for ONE DAY, then he leaves for court. In court, everybody the staff and the niece gives statement against Arjun that he killed Elder bro intentionally not by mistake as he has a problem of sleep walking. Kaliash says he also saw Arjun walking in the corridor but KD proves that his room doesn't come in Arjun's way and he is caught. Abhijeet in the start only proves that Kaliash and Komal are together and cheat for property, everybody and Komal herself agrees to it. Maya tries to save her client but as usual she was unsuccessful ;). The bells rings and the court is closed. Niyati comes there and starts staying KD Sir you great and in the excitement she pushes the table and all the evidences fall .. KD is angry but something clicks his mind !

KD goes to the hotel and sees the cutlery drawer and gets something. In the court he says he will that his client Arjun dint killed his elder bro intentionally or by mistake but the murder was done by someone else. Kialsh shouts that he has not killed him and KD's doubt goes to Abhijeet and he is caught .. Abhijeet killed the elder bro by mistake coz that night Kailsh and bro changed rooms for some reason but he wanted to kill Kailash not his would be FIL, so that he can get the whole property and tells the whole story how he trapped Arjun . KD WINS the case !

In the office, Mrs. Bilemoria asks KD how he caught Abhiijeet and he tells Kailash was very confident in the court and Komal already accepted her crime, so the only person left is Abhijeet. He also tell the Niyati and good and law college topper so its better to keep her as assistant and Niyati comes and serves him green tea !

Like the episode, good one, KD looking greaaaaaaaaat....😍

Yes he did Anita.. 
and what did you think about the episode?

Overall!? :D
Overall Sukhi, I felt it good, like it.......
RR always a treat.......

Hey Sukhi, I had put up a question at help desk, no one answered...
what time does adaalat air in dubai...they had announced earlier
8 pm, but didn't show it at that time.......I watch on the net...
Ohh sorry for that Anita
I have no idea about the dubai timings dear :(
Awesome episode today KD looks soo handsome
Yes Kiran.. 
Tonight's episode, especially the new assistant! :D
Director 
A. Govnd

Story,screenplay,dialogue
Arshad sayed
Edited by suneel_essarani - 13 years ago
Fantastic, awesome, mindblowing👏👏👏

The suspense was kept, and the there was a twist in the tale. However, there was a suspicion in my mind that the victim was already dead before his younger brother knived him(coming from my CID experiences😛)

Another thing, isn't a public prosecutor supposed to be 'defending' someone who cannot afford a lawyer? I don't think that was the case here, as the plaintiffs could very well afford a lawyer. I understand that the public prosecutor is pretty, but it gets boring to see the same people duel in a courthouse all the time.

The character KD has come over an odd transformation, IMO. In the first episode, he wasn't this nimble, slightly restless person that he is shown as nowadays. Wonder wy the PT hadn't thought of that. Also, I like the outfit of KD while he is investigating, reminds me of DON(the show on Star One)😆

Yeah, I was otherwise very pleased with the episode, and the precap for the next one looks promising too!
Debayon, 

He is shown restless and nimble because of the entry of his assistant Niyati.. in her interview, she had revealed that this will bring out
the nervous side to KD, the man who is shy in front of women 
adulating over him ;) 

That's why the ''change' in the character.. 
as far as the KD v/s Maya thingy, I think we'll have to bear with that ;)
Unless, ofcourse, a new female enters the scene.. hehehehhehe even I thought that the man was well dead before the murderer even entered the room but I thought it was going to be Kailash's doing by some long shot.. never suspected this fellow! lol