Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

its December,month of giving...happiness ,warmth ,smiles and of course love..
and lets start this post hoping to ask something from creatives with love affection and respect...

Friends as we know Rajan ji has hinted bidaai-2 will possibly be back,so here is a place where you all can request/post some suggestions about your desires, future casts and plots.

my request is do not spam with such posts like we want angini/foursome/kinrul/salekh
but instead post your wishes as to why you want a particular actor and what storyline you want to see them in
please don't fight in this thread and be creative ,original and polite.

lets see if Santa brings us our desired wishes this Christmas so guys go for it...

here are some links regarding different posts regarding post last episode bidaai,they r fan fics or topics created for the new storyline, i have not included ffs which are about preleap /postleap stories,only ones which talk about story beyond last episode.😳

Pm me any other relavant topics friends I wil add them in my reply post😳

Edited by sami01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruslan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want a continuation from the last episode so that the CTs can tie up all the loose ends and give this wonderful story a proper finish :) It would be really nice to see the whole cast back to finish Anginis and Alekshi's story and then move on with Tammy Khushi like Alokji hinted ⭐️
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You Sammy for  a wonderful post !!

We  would love to have a sequel of bidaaii..
many loose ends which have  not been completed can be a kick start for the sequel,.

In addition we can have some  dimensions to  life and people who effect ones lives in a little bit modern and a balance of tradition
May be we can have the women of the house  be more competitive in terms of  allowing themselves to explore the business  the family runs and balance with the life they have.

Bidaaii of a girl from  the parents house and start their new life in husbands' house but with a pace of life  blended well with the modern day women..
A sequel with this flavor and actors who were post leap playing these roles could be great texture to it !
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sam Fantastic Post Yaar & i Just want Angini back
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i would like continuation from last episode, with ragini's confession, track on alekshi,track on guni with a love story, and then a leap with tammy khushi track
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys i am a bidaai fan too. but i want sangad and kinrul. guys most of you are watching bidaai from last three years and before you must like sara,parul,angad,kinshuk so now how can you chnage your mind and now start liking angni and alekshi. i just hate this and to me bidaai will come back with its oringinal cast which are sara,angad,parul,kinshuk.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just want to clarify and I am sure the TM also wants to say the same. Please keep this post as to some constructive ideas and  not blame people who have moved on with the story line and would see different characters for a future storyline. Please don't make this post a difference of opinion kinda post , rather make the thread  more noteworthy of future characters/ actors who would be having challenging role in a sequel if its in the making
sami01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rafeek

hi guys i am a bidaai fan too. but i want sangad and kinrul. guys most of you are watching bidaai from last three years and before you must like sara,parul,angad,kinshuk so now how can you chnage your mind and now start liking angni and alekshi. i just hate this and to me bidaai will come back with its oringinal cast which are sara,angad,parul,kinshuk.

ofcourse dear u can definitely request for their return,but by a storyline request or something,so creatives will read and take a note of it,if we continue to curse people who like new pairs,creatives will not consider our ideas na.....
i have included two topics of threads which are requesting their comeback,i dont think i can be more fair than this na
so please a request dont spoil the thread,instead contribute it it in positive way and request rajan ji why you want ur favs backand what kind of story u expect from him😳
ruslan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anizor

i would like continuation from last episode, with ragini's confession, track on alekshi,track on guni with a love story, and then a leap with tammy khushi track

I would also like a track on Guni with a love story and also her learning more about her parents. It would be nice to see pratham back too. I also want ragini to find out about ranveer death so that anmol can be relieved of his burden. Also maybe tarun can come back for revenge etc. Angini has a kid...some funny tracks with Malti veenu..i thnk they are a very funny pair :)

so many possibilities...does Bidaai team read IF?
sami01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruslan

I would also like a track on Guni with a love story and also her learning more about her parents. It would be nice to see pratham back too. I also want ragini to find out about ranveer death so that anmol can be relieved of his burden. Also maybe tarun can come back for revenge etc. Angini has a kid...some funny tracks with Malti veenu..i thnk they are a very funny pair :)

so many possibilities...does Bidaai team read IF?

so true and yes they read IF