Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
I'm not sure what I want to see actually. RS said that he wants to bring back Sara, Parul, Kinshuk & Angad. I guess 3 are happy to return considering they don't have any major projects. Sara is not willing to return as she is committed to something else - fair call, that. However, the way Bidaai ended, all these cannot come back as the same characters. So I'm thinking it's going to be a reincarnation track like some Ekta Kapoor style. Honestly, I don't want that. At the same time, I'm dying to see Parul, Kinny, Angad & Apurva the most since I haven't seen them for a looong time! Never was a Sara fan, so I don't bother about her. In fact, I'd like to see the girl who played Sakshi, lol ! Therefore, I'm not exactly sure what I want to see, but yes, whatever that would be, I wish it were something new and sensible - not that old dark people vs fair people or reincarnation stuff!
Edited by .Doe. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Doe.

I'm not sure what I want to see actually. RS said that he wants to bring back Sara, Parul, Kinshuk & Angad. I guess 3 are happy to return considering they don't have any major projects. Sara is not willing to return as she is committed to something else - fair call, that. However, the way Bidaai ended, all these cannot come back as the same characters. So I'm thinking it's going to be a reincarnation track like some Ekta Kapoor style. Honestly, I don't want that. At the same time, I'm dying to see Parul, Kinny, Angad & Apurva the most since I haven't seen them for a looong time! Never was a Sara fan, so I don't bother about her. In fact, I'd like to see the girl who played Sakshi, lol ! Therefore, I'm not exactly sure what I want to see, but yes, whatever that would be, I wish it were something new and sensible - not that old dark people vs fair people or reincarnation stuff!
Let me tell you one thing Sara is commited it to a show so what she said was reasonable and we all know RMJ will be over when Bidaai will come since that show has no story.

Second thing Bidaai need its awesoome foursome means Sara Angad Parul Kinshuk. And since RS said Bidaai will come with ragini and sadhna so it wiill

Third Rajan shahi does not belive in recarnation. He is not ekta. Honesltly all his shows are worth watching and all his shows have a sensible story.  So recarnation will never happen.

and accept this recarnation tracck there are many other tracks

1 Khushi and Tammy story
2 A compeltly new fresh storyline which has no connection with season 1

Option two seems more possible to me.

Dont care if you like sakshi or not whatever sulagna but Sara and Parul made bidaai so no one can replace them. Same goes with kinshuk and angad.

I dont know if you are new or old to this forum. When I joined this forum. only True Bidaai fans were there but although welcome to Bidaai forum. Hope you be respectful and dont bash the actors you dont like.
Originally posted by Saraella

Let me tell you one thing Sara is commited it to a show so what she said was reasonable and we all know RMJ will be over when Bidaai will come since that show has no story.

Second thing Bidaai need its awesoome foursome means Sara Angad Parul Kinshuk. And since RS said Bidaai will come with ragini and sadhna so it wiill

Third Rajan shahi does not belive in recarnation. He is not ekta. Honesltly all his shows are worth watching and all his shows have a sensible story.  So recarnation will never happen.

and accept this recarnation tracck there are many other tracks

1 Khushi and Tammy story
2 A compeltly new fresh storyline which has no connection with season 1

Option two seems more possible to me.

Dont care if you like sakshi or not whatever sulagna but Sara and Parul made bidaai so no one can replace them. Same goes with kinshuk and angad.

I dont know if you are new or old to this forum. When I joined this forum. only True Bidaai fans were there but although welcome to Bidaai forum. Hope you be respectful and dont bash the actors you dont like.

Excuse me, first learn how to speak, and don't go forcing your opinion onto others. I am an old member, older than you in fact, so don't dare question me regarding my loyalties.
Did I bash Sara? I said I don't like her, so never really bothered. Would be better if you learn to read first: I said, "Fair call" by Sara which was obviously a compliment unless you don't understand.
If I like Sulagna, what's your problem? She's an amazing actress according to me, so I can wish whatever I like. If you like the 4some, so be it, but DO NOT force your opinion onto others.

Next, it's a public forum so I'm free to write whatever I want as long as I'm not crossing the lines.
So, take a piece of your own advice and learn not to bash others if they do not agree with you. & yes, you need not welcome me.
I Want This Show To Have A Second Season. With The Same Cast.
I WISH TO CONTINUE BIDAAI I WISH SEE KUSHI WHEN SHE WILL BE A BIG GIRL,AND I WANT SEE THE RANGINI,S AND ANMOL LOVE STORY