Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i want  bidaai to return with reincarnation of RagVir and salekh.....as both of their lovestories ended abruptly for this leap and they ended up with different partners so i want them to return back with a reincarnation track to complete their lovestories and reunite with their real soulmates........RagVir are meant to be together and i m sure they'll be back in bidaai season 2...i want my RagVir back .......
Atri thumbnail
I like this reincarnation idea.it will be great..actually I want Salekh back..hope to see Salekh/Sangad in bidaai season 2
anmolji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sami dii bahuth khoob thread banaya hai.πŸ‘

It is true that everyone has their own opinionbut if you think logically then I feel ki that Angini and Alekshi should come back.  I feel that there are many things  yet to be shown in bidaai. The cause of ranveer's death, gunni and pratham life, how alek got normal etc. Ragvir and salek were very cool par if bidaai sequel is to come, then it should be from the point where it ended.

From my POV  I really want bidaai sequal with angini and alekshi.
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Firstly I hope to see some indication about Bidaai season2 from Starplus and also the starcast as I hear Hobbit is in the making and the starcast is also announced even though It might release two years later so why not Bidaai.πŸ˜‰ which ended with record breaking tvrs and still no news about its next season.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. I also hear KBC ended with good 5.5 tvrs and they are already talking about season2.
I can think and predict then otherwise it shall be a waste of thoughts as I might be disappointed πŸ€”. If Apu is part of the starcast of Bidaai season2 hope Anmol gets some justice and love from Ragini as his character was most watchable in Bidaai post leap and Ragini did not do enough to deserve his unconditional love.Also I am hoping to see Guni and a track for her ., Alekh becoming normal , Sakshi's child and Anmol jr if they decide to continue with the same track post leap.πŸ˜ƒ. Also Pratham  is needed .
Sammy ,interesting postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ and I hope IF does justice to Bidaai when they talk about it in the dil Maange more thread.😊 as this line 'There have been certain shows that wrapped up for certain reasons, even when their TRPs were big.' can only mean Bidaai.😊
If they can talk about Bidaai ending a good 1and 1/2 months back then they should also talk about Bidaai season2 by dec end as it will be a good three months for them to think about storyline, cast and all.
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
ruslan thumbnail
Alekh getting normal would definitely be a good track...i also want Ragini to find out more about Anmol's past :)
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have  a question shaazi,rafeek and atri
thanks for writing your views guys..
but my question is you saw a post which did include posts related to ur favs ,you gave ur views but why couldn't any of u say 2 lines about the gesture and the post ...
as one should always treat others way you expect them to treat u
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruslan

Alekh getting normal would definitely be a good track...i also want Ragini to find out more about Anmol's past :)

me too wanted too see..alekh getting normal.....😊 but ct's almost forgot that alekh's was not in a stable mental condition...actually they forgot alekh.so in season 2 I want too see the handsome angad as alekh & how his relation with sakshi turn out😳

poo_s thumbnail
sami di tussi CHAA GAYE..tussi sab k dil ko BHA GAYE.......
wonderful as always...
its a very good & a needed thread..
I just hope everyone follow the true intension of this thread & come & give their opinion without bashing anyone.....
poo_s thumbnail
as far as bidaai2 is concern..I can just wish that it comes with aprul as angini..
about alekh..as sara is free now so she can also be a part of bidaai 2 & can pair with anagad.....

my start & finishing point is ANGINI.. about  the story... I have very little to say.....still I want B2
 to start with sami di's FF 
then after sorting out all the misunderstanding between angini it should follow shanti di's FF
& finally it continue with saveet's FF.................
ruslan thumbnail
I want Angini honeymoon...sakshi can take care of the kids and stay home since she's still pregnant. Vasu should send them somewhere. They didn't have a honeymoon the first time πŸ˜Š