Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I remember Apu in one of his  interviews on Bidaaii sets  saod that he would  take ragini on a long vacation to  woo her and make her happy !!😉

maybe that  idea and  thought can be fulfilled with a honeymoon !!!

Nice place may be Europe or Singapore !!!
ruslan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i would also like to request less eyemakeup for vasu and no gel in anmols hair....😃
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i want bidaai to take 10 years leap and start with tashi story which will be sara and parul. then they met angad and kinny but they have hard time accepting them because they look like their fathers. then the story goes on and i want my sangad and kinrul because bidaai is famous because of them. and i know some of you like angni and alekshi but how can you forget sangad and kinrul. its wrong. guys please be with me and help me bring our two magical couples sangad and kinrul back in bidaai 2.
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ruslan

i would also like to request less eyemakeup for vasu and no gel in anmols hair....😃

I agree with you about the gel😃. No hair gel for Anmol.😊
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i want rajanji to come back and finish the incomplete tale...
as artist he should not leave a story incomplete,he introduced some changes in story and its a sincere request to finish them.....
anmol ragini need to have complete closure and we as audience need to see their story,also alekh deserves a proper track too
ruslan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

I agree with you about the gel😃. No hair gel for Anmol.😊

😆I want to see the wind in his hair dammit ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to see the continuation of AnGini,may be for a few months and then a leap again with TaShi grown up and new faces and all cos as much as I love to see Parul,I also want her to play something different from what she's been doing for the last three years!
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sami01

i have  a question shaazi,rafeek and atri
thanks for writing your views guys..
but my question is you saw a post which did include posts related to ur favs ,you gave ur views but why couldn't any of u say 2 lines about the gesture and the post ...
as one should always treat others way you expect them to treat u

i m sorry if you felt bad..... i totally forgot but anyways thanks alot for including RagVir and salekh  in your post...that was really nice of you......
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sami diiii wonderfullllll post as usualll. I too would like to see a continuation of angini like smitha dii said, and later a leap with tashi.......
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Sami …awesome post …a much needed one..

Its Christmas /new year coming .new resolutions. wishes/ dreams to come true…

Now just hope the CT do get the message of wat is our wish for a bidaai season 2. And make it comes true..

Bidaai main concept and usp is the story of two sisters in beginning..their life after marriage..is it a coincidence or not but in my opinion ragini/sadnah giving birth to two baby girls may be was a vision of rajan sir to continue with the story of tashi later and keep the concept"sapna  babul ki bidaai"…

as its a serial changes are bound to happen after a long duration so bidaai was no exception..

Changes happened the two lead pairs with new storyline moved on with their new lifepartners.

Two new couples and leads in the making Alekhshi/ angini…grand wedding in the end of the show…

An abrupt ending but yes leaving doors open for more potential tracks for a season 2.

The story can't go back in reverse now so logically it should be a continuation of the show…5 months leap has kept the viewers glued to the show so now  I think the interest  is to watch both couples life after marriage..alekh getting normal completely and how he gives his name to sakshi's child..as a father both to khushi/new baby .how he handles his family .his responsibilities..

As for angini..we have seen anmol side of love for ragini ..in this new season definitely it should focus on ragini's side of love for her husband anmol..ragini  as a bahu but more as a woman who has started her new life with her husband.. these 7 yrs she has devoted her time for the family but now it should be more for her happiness with anmol……know him better.. why not a honeymoon ..anmol showing  her his family heritage.. next to have their extended family of their own..tammy…a baby…

For a start it reasonable.their are parallel tracks gunni's story.negative vibes tarun..or why not shivani to have twists/turns in story....

We have not seen pratham back in season 1 so he can be back in season 2 ..create rift in the family and coming with the intention to destroy the rajvansh empire for revenge ..

At the end it should be a flow of the same story from where its ended and to next generation leap..a blend of same casts of the leap and news faces for new generation to the bidaai of tashi..