Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner - Page 5

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree Rekha, Its like hard cash going down the drain and what a waste
I feel television has a bigger platform and viewership is truly high so for a good time its better to explore ones talent in here as the chances of survival is at a higher stake !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruslan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Has parul said anything about doing movies?! I hope she sticks to tv πŸ˜Š
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruslan

Has parul said anything about doing movies?! I hope she sticks to tv πŸ˜Š

She will not do any movie but she will come back on TV  only πŸ˜‰
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
apu & parul whatever they will do in future I will love them..
but it will be great if I dont have to go to 2 diff forum to support them..it will be great nah! if they do a show together πŸ˜‰
yes apu is too old for parul..but parul is not getting married to him.....she will only act with him..& when they r on screen its hardly visible who is older & who is not...& then when 2 of them on screen its only acting & the chemistry between the 2 which counts..so in that department also they get full marks.. 
p.s: more than some kids who cant act ..I like older actors...............
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: poo_s

but it will be great if I dont have to go to 2 diff forum to support them..it will be great nah! if they do a show together πŸ˜‰
yes apu is too old for parul..but parul is not getting married to him.....she will only act with him..& when they r on screen its hardly visible who is older & who is not...& then when 2 of them on screen its only acting & the chemistry between the 2 which counts..so in that department also they get full marks.. 

very very well said what matters is screen presence and it is simply brilliantπŸ‘
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice post!

Hmm well if there is a season 2..I would like a new story with different characterizations but with the same essence and same people.

I'm not at all interested in TaShi story because it's just going to be Tammy is spoilt brat and Khushi is the sacrificial lamb. πŸ₯± Also don't wanna see the same people palying parents to people their age.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: poo_s

Bingo !!  Also I heard that John Abraham is 38 !! so he is suppose to be a youth icon or atleast shown that he is truly cool at the age where he is so there is no doubt that Apurva still rocks !!

I mean seriously professionalism naam ki cheez hai and they abide by that !!
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is there any interview of Rajan sir where he has announced bidaai

season 2? ya ye sirf humlogo ki imagination hai?

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i sjt want my sangad and kinrul back with a dasu story...colege lfe story type...rocking attitudess and alll
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
love raghvir os far soem articles came along with rajanji's interview saying it would happen,but now from 3 weeks there is a khamoshi by all so bhagwaa hi jaante hain aage kya hoga