Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
When Bidaai was about to end in Nov the same silence was there. Let's say silence before a storm. the same thing is happening right now. Hope this silence results in something interesting and positive for us all.
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hope ke phir se ragvir dekhne  ko mile hame.
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Friends since so many here want their foursome back, a idea came in my mind, now tellybuzz also requested Rajan shahi to bring bidaai season 2 back so here is a suggested storyline for season 2.
Since Apu won't do elderly role and people want Tammy played by parul... so we can show all older people died or got plastic surgery done(like in some car accident anmol died & ragini have a plastic surgery)..RS can decide on that.. 
So we can show Tammy and khushi go to college and meet this guy ,she feels this guy looks familiar..then realizes OMG yeh to mama ke closet wali photo wala aadmi hai..my biological dad( I stole this idea....),but yeh kya…
She and khushi come home tell ragini who is played by some one else na….
Investigation se pata chalega ladka is son of this mysterious lady living in hills…
Phir when they go to find out …..we find ladka is actually ranvir ki najayez aulaad 
(rajvansh khandaan ki pratha hai na..remember ...indu) and was born a year before Tammy..
Sp this way we won't get conflicts of dharma sancta if we show kiny playing her lover as its India and Indian culture ke hisaab se hi rahega…
About khushi and her story wo aaap sab socho….
Lovers ke liye RS needs new people…..
People's wish to see Parul Kinny on screen together wile b fulfilled..
So kya kehte ho ….to my suggestion…

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: poo_s

Friends since so many here want their foursome back, a idea came in my mind, now tellybuzz also requested Rajan shahi to bring bidaai season 2 back so here is a suggested storyline for season 2.
Since Apu won't do elderly role and people want Tammy played by parul... so we can show all older people died or got plastic surgery done(like in some car accident anmol died & ragini have a plastic surgery)..RS can decide on that.. 
So we can show Tammy and khushi go to college and meet this guy ,she feels this guy looks familiar..then realizes OMG yeh to mama ke closet wali photo wala aadmi hai..my biological dad( I stole this idea....),but yeh kya'
She and khushi come home tell ragini who is played by some one else na'.
Investigation se pata chalega ladka is son of this mysterious lady living in hills'
Phir when they go to find out '..we find ladka is actually ranvir ki najayez aulaad 
(rajvansh khandaan ki pratha hai na..remember ...indu) and was born a year before Tammy..
Sp this way we won't get conflicts of dharma sancta if we show kiny playing her lover as its India and Indian culture ke hisaab se hi rahega'
About khushi and her story wo aaap sab socho'.
Lovers ke liye RS needs new people'..
People's wish to see Parul Kinny on screen together wile b fulfilled..
So kya kehte ho '.to my suggestion'

😆😆😆😆🤣🤬  amazing idea..actually no way they can show tammy khushi having kiny angad as lovers unless they r on suicide mission....they will need new people for that so yeh theek hai may be kiny can do cameo from his busy schedule as playing viren....
poo_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

🤬  amazing idea..actually no way they can show tammy khushi having kiny angad as lovers unless they r on suicide mission....they will need new people for that so yeh theek hai may be kiny can do cameo from his busy schedule as playing viren....

yes di..it will be more logical....
dekho maine apne dil pe pathaar rakh ke ..anmol ko maar diya...aur angini ko juda kar diya😭😆
sami01 thumbnail
sachi tune dil pe pathar to rakha re..but doosre logon ki khushi ke liye...kar rahi ho in this christmas time..magical time of the year...
poo_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

sachi tune dil pe pathar to rakha re..but doosre logon ki khushi ke liye...kar rahi ho in this christmas time..magical time of the year...

di aap meri itni bhi tarif maat karo😳 I m blushing ☺️
sach main to kill anmol is a hard thing for me...& separating angini is like breaking my heart💔
but still for a change...I thought of this story...
as if u look at the forum 
we have so many FFs on angini for B2 but there is non for 4some.. so 😳
sami01 thumbnail
yes seriously so many on angini and rajan ji has ample ideas for angini but doosri taraf ideas ki kami thee as people just write one line ke they want them together aage ki kahaani koi nahi likhta ..tune wo likha so good dear...
anmolji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What an  idea Poonam ji, we can see kinrul together again 😉😆Edited by anmolji - 13 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
listen  fake fans bidaai will be abck with sangad and kinrul because they rock and there are trillions of sangad and kinrul fans