Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am waiting to see Apurva and Parul again in Bidaai season two. I am sure the creatives know that the viewers saw how well they gave their performance and they made a success for this show . The leap got so many changes in the understanding of human relationship and Anmol and Ragini gave a beautiful story to the show

I hope the new year gives us the immense happiness we are waiting for
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rafeek

listen  fake fans bidaai will be abck with sangad and kinrul because they rock and there are trillions of sangad and kinrul fans

Don't you think you are being rather rude..
If you have anything constructive to write here do it otherwise no point in  pointing fingers at people who truly appreciate  characters and actors.😊

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

listen  fake fans bidaai will be abck with sangad and kinrul because they rock and there are trillions of sangad and kinrul fans

😆 kya kahoon aap ko main....sivaye is ke ke dont make MIDs instead use ur time posting slogans accross facebook and rajan blog for ur favourites comeback😆
also post from ur real ID and also another tip while making MID always use diffrent style from ur original styles so others dont guess ur real one😉
Edited by sami01 - 13 years ago
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I m proud to be a fake bidaai fan😃
& between have some guts..to post from ur real account😆
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poo_s

I m proud to be a fake bidaai fan😃
& between have some guts..to post from ur real account😆

and i will shut up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
jamesplaya40 thumbnail
i would like for Sarah Khan to be back in the new season of bidaai and I don't care about anything else just have Sarah Khan back in the show cause they ruined the serial when they killed the character of Sadhana in the first season and please keep the same couples as they were in the first season
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Want Angini in the second season and to carry on from where the show ended.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

When Bidaai was about to end in Nov the same silence was there. Let's say silence before a storm. the same thing is happening right now. Hope this silence results in something interesting and positive for us all.

if there is a talk about Bidaai 2, it is sure to hit the floors...and it will start from where it ended...with Anmol-Ragini and Ragini-Khushi-Tamanna and then Khushi-Tamanna. I dont know how they are going to project Sakshi, as she was always shown to be concerned with the future of her own child, whether she will have an insecurity about Khushi and her own child. May be if Tammy and Khushi have problems later on, it could be ignited by Sakshi due to her insecurity...and then we can again see Ragini uniting her two daughters.
If Ragini-Anmol has a son,  then he can also grow up into a character like Anmol. Hopefully, Kavya will take the comedy lead. Lets see how Sakshi-Alekh relationship matured!
I hope our Vasindu get some more screenspace😆
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

if there is a talk about Bidaai 2, it is sure to hit the floors...and it will start from where it ended...with Anmol-Ragini and Ragini-Khushi-Tamanna and then Khushi-Tamanna. I dont know how they are going to project Sakshi, as she was always shown to be concerned with the future of her own child, whether she will have an insecurity about Khushi and her own child. May be if Tammy and Khushi have problems later on, it could be ignited by Sakshi due to her insecurity...and then we can again see Ragini uniting her two daughters.
If Ragini-Anmol has a son,  then he can also grow up into a character like Anmol. Hopefully, Kavya will take the comedy lead. Lets see how Sakshi-Alekh relationship matured!
I hope our Vasindu get some more screenspace😆

Agree with you Bani.😃. Bidaai where it ended has a lot of scope of coming back with the same story. Another story with different actors might end up being another .... So they need to work on getting the same cast back ie. Apurva-Parul. Angad-Sulagna.😃
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
umeedein aarzooyein khelti hain yun mere dil se
palat aati hain maujein jis tarha takra ke saahil se..

so umeed hi hai ab to bus kya karoon ..i want atleast a maha episode of bidaai yaar......with angini and angad story to spin off leap with logic