Thendral This Week Promo

Posted: 13 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxNxXxlY3kAfeature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

First Scene was super😳 but i saw That idoit evil😡😡 in last scene after i am very sad😭😭

Edited by Diviya27 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo

why so many new villains😭?!  psycho is leaving from T/TA's house smiling.....charu present marked her attendance at TA's house after 1day break....what did she got succeeded on..lol..probably said gokul suspected their friendship...so there will be that lady's scene....i think puvi/sudha going to leave her...and sudha's dad look angry..
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo!!!!

Run and Catch Game super like kids.....but its very sweet.....thulasi is getting one by one what she never had in her  childhood......good going....hope same normal mood continues till her exams.....
Charu enna confuse pannina......thulz is confused........
So many new characters and all are new faces to serials.....
Great going!!!!

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The promo does not look that good. Too many baddies, if they are meant for Padma and Mohan, would be ok.

Why does this Charu loose give her tharisanam in every promo and irritate us, athuvum eppavum oru evil smile vera...grrrrr.......😡....Charu sucks....somehow i was able to digest Vel's scenes, athuvum rombha kashtapattu....but can't take this Charu scenes. I should stop watching until her track is over, could also take months....arggg.....illena.....enakku membership on IF cancel aydum 😆...........

Hmmmm....Mr. TA, what are you trying to do? You wanna lift your wife....kids maathiri playing around but cute...lol....TA in that black T-shirt looks rly handsome.

Like you Noxeous Sudha's dad looks angry, what else does that GW expect when she wants to slap her, this is not Thulasi chumma adi vaangikittu nikkarathuku. Just leave that lady alone so that she can suffer...nooooo appa kooda she will come to T&T and disturb their happy life....grrr....😡....
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Promo!

Wow, nice TA&T scenes. Cute to see them running and Thulasi jumping on that sofa and pushing Tamil.😉

Lot of new faces in the Promo. Looks like trouble starting for Padma and Mohan.

How dare this Lav mom beat Sudha in front of her dad😡? Good Puvi got mad like his brother. Hope they leave this house soon.

OMG! This Charu again annoying with her evil smile grrrrr😡. She has to come and give her attendance at TA/T house??

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo!!

First scene so cute😳!! Ethina vayasuppa ungalukku???lol

New villains?? For T&T?? Ennaku Charuve pothum endru irruku!!!!

But naw faces endra ippothekku Thendral veesikontru thaan irrukum!!
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Diviya.

The promo looks good, but both the gutter ladies are back in action. Too many new characters and confusing what role they will play in this serial 😕.

How could this Lavanya's mother dare to slap her DIL infront of her hubby and father. What does she think, she can beat whomever she wants. I wish someone gives her a tight slap, sorry to say this, but someone has to do it, she is just too much 😡.

Who is that guy with Deepa's scooty, a new entry as a pair for Deepa or just a rowdy. I thought they would show bank scenes atleast this week, uhum...no, director started to drag the serial again 🥱.

Charu is there. Again i think the breeze is gonna start blowing in their direction and does the story go in a different direction now?😕

Somehow feel that the director does not have any interesting story to run the serial, only small problems are there. I even doubt if Thulasi's mother story would come or not. At this rate, it is doubtful. It is time that the director makes Thendral interesting again, is boring nowadays 🥱.

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Divi

hmmm, as nikki said why they show charu's evil face on every single promo?!! disgusting and i am sick of this psycho character. i am also confused on these new characters on promo. i think troubles for padma & co/anand/ Lav's mom r starting in parallel to thulasiTA being happy. @ the end in few weeks director will end these new created problems on T/TA's head😕, i bet that's what going to happen. about bank issue i think they didn't get yuvarani's (TPS) dates for shoot on time.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Diviya dear for the interesting new promo of this week 13th-17th December....
Ninspirit thumbnail
thanks for the promo

i think charu is taking tamilzh somewhere outside saying something in his home, that's why she is smiling and thulasi is confused😕. probably she will say about her dropped marriage with gokul and create sympathy and might make tamilzh full guilty. i feel like charu is going to make tamilzh &thulasi to go stay with his mom if puvi/sudha leave her after fighting.
Edited by Ninspirit - 13 years ago