Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

kia matlab ESOTERIC LOVE ending??? ok ist maan has to find geet and tell her he loves her very much and is incomplete widout her,can we make naku evil as in she tries to win back maan,i mean maaneet love is so strong that all her efforts become useless maaneet bond just un brekable
thenz we can have supense disclosing regarding maaan's dad
maaneet's child maan becoming more responsible
geet may have complicationa in her preg maan worried ,geet struggling for life,finally maaneet love wins
or maybe nakusha evil in an attempt to seperate maaneet and hurting geet injures maan mistakenly,maan struggling for life
i know typical serial like but we can move it iany ov the ways above
geet becoming sucessful in business,dev rrising up as a rival for maaneet

πŸ˜†
so many. i meant like if you would like me to add anything in upcoming part. 
i already have story line after this. and yes its ending soon just one more story line… so hoping to finish this in part 80-85

and animosity also ending soon… i seriously cant wait till i clear all those confution lol. that i am dn and left with intizar wich will also end in part 30… i am not making any more parts in any. hoping to finish all of them soon
xxx
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waitng for update.plz jaldi karo na.
Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

ESOTERIC ENDING???????

ARE U NUTS??????

yepπŸ˜ƒ i am not expanding it
xx
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 kia matlab ESOTERIC LOVE ending??? ok ist maan has to find geet and tell her he loves her very much and is incomplete widout her,can we make naku evil as in she tries to win back maan,i mean maaneet love is so strong that all her efforts become useless maaneet bond just un brekable
thenz we can have supense disclosing regarding maaan's dad
maaneet's child maan becoming more responsible
geet may have complicationa in her preg maan worried ,geet struggling for life,finally maaneet love wins
or maybe nakusha evil in an attempt to seperate maaneet and hurting geet injures maan mistakenly,maan struggling for life
i know typical serial like but we can move it iany ov the ways above
geet becoming sucessful in business,dev rrising up as a rival for maaneet
[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜†
i already have story line after this. and yes its ending soon just one more story line' so hoping to finish this in part 80-85

and animosity also ending soon' i seriously cant wait till i clear all those confution lol. that i am dn and left with intizar wich will also end in part 30' i am not making any more parts in any. hoping to finish all of them soon
xxx
[/QUOTE]

what intezar just started honey.........whatz wrong with.....why do u want to close all ffs😑
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum yaar congrats on the new thread
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
atleast aik update tou kar related to kidnap aaj yar

πŸ˜†
i already have story line after this. and yes its ending soon just one more story line' so hoping to finish this in part 80-85

and animosity also ending soon' i seriously cant wait till i clear all those confution lol. that i am dn and left with intizar wich will also end in part 30' i am not making any more parts in any. hoping to finish all of them soon
xxx

what intezar just started honey.........whatz wrong with.....why do u want to close all ffs😑

i am leaving in few weeks
xx
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

ESOTERIC ENDING???????

ARE U NUTS??????

pls pls pls keyama don do this yaaar.....u already put sudden end to tremble of luv now this........wont be able to handle this........i got insane becuz of ur fabulous FF.........and u ending?????

u can't do this.........pls yaar continue.......😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
minakrish thumbnail
where are u leaving girl! u can't leave us here.......
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

πŸ˜†

xxx

[/QUOTE]

i am leaving in few weeks
xx
[/QUOTE]

where r u going?