Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys how are you all is anyone watching parsa i watched it today and i saw ayesha khan and ahsan with there daughter so wahts happening here can someone tell me i always wanted to watch parsa but didnt got time
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Parsa was the story of Ayesha Khan.
She falls in Love with Ahsan Khan [who is a Christian] and marries him, although her family opposes... she moves to Canada with him, beech main her parents also die.
After just a little time with him, they understand the problems ... Ahsan converts to being Muslim while marrying but once theyre back... he again becomes christians and forces that thheir daughter shouldbe christian too... by that time, Ayesha realizes her mistake and becomes more passionate to her religion and she eventually becomes a real pakka muslim... they leave it to their children to decide what religion they want as their religion.
I know im bad at explainingg... LOL but its a really nice drama, and you should watch it. The title track is also really really nice! 😃
shada-Mk thumbnail
thanx alot for ur help but just 1more question did he become muslim while marrying ayesha? than why he returned to christinaty?
serendipity. thumbnail
sorry if im late...
yes, he became a muslim whilst marrying her, but not from heart... so when he returned to canada [ i suppose thats where they are naa??]... there he changes back to christianity and says he was never a Muslim... he was always a christian and will remain one...
and he wanted his children 2 b christian aswell... 😊

Anymore questions, feel free 2 ask :)
shada-Mk thumbnail
thanks for the update 
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey guys again i need help regarding BAHU RANI i stoped watching bahu rani from there where shaood alvi enter sunita and fahad's  house then some one told me that fahad came back uske kaan bhare sunita k khilaf and sunita left the house then plz can someone tell me what happend next after this plzz help i really need help
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey, i was wondering if dolly ki aaye gi baraat and azar ki aayegi baraat are the same or what? the characters are similar...?
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They are the same
After the success of Azar ki ayegi baraat..the show was back with slightly different story but all the characters were the same.

Edited by CoolAquarius - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplytoxic

hey, i was wondering if dolly ki aaye gi baraat and azar ki aayegi baraat are the same or what? the characters are similar...?

Dolly Kii Ayegi Baraat is the sequel of Azar ki aayegi baraat!
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,

I was wondering is is allowed to oopen AT threads/topics for actors/actresses? or not? since i jusr saw one thread and that too on a couple... Sunita & Fahad ... so i was just wondering is it allowed?

-Laiba
Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago