Posted: 7 years ago
Anybody know of the actor Omer Farooq? He played Daniyal in Darkhan (2016) on Hum TV. Anyways, I haven't been watching dramas for a while, as my semester is ending so everything is crammed. I got a glimpse of the last episode of Dharkan and this guy looks so familar. I googled him but aparently this is his debut show... Any idea if he was a supporting or guest character somewhere? Or maybe if he's part of a band? It's just going to bug me until I can put a finger on him. 
Maybe it is not Omer Farooq, but someone who looks familar to him. Any ideas? Don't be shy to share them... I just want to rest my overactive brain!
why has the picture gallery been lockedπŸ˜•?
@ -afreen1- : probably the picture gallery has been locked due to lack of activity... but we can ask a global mod to reopen it πŸ˜Š 
I've been looking for the movie Abdullah The Final Witness from the past few weeks... please don't blame me it's all thanks to KAM effect & Sadia&Imran you see πŸ˜†

I can't find the movie online and vidmate app is not working on my phone... 😭does anyone knows where I can watch and download the movie (for free?) πŸ˜³

Thanks in advance for your help
πŸ€—
Posted: 6 years ago
Please tell me from where I can download all the episodes of Diyar E Dil on Hd ( 720 p ) . πŸ˜³ Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 6 years ago
Anyone know the lyrics to MAA by Aagha Ali?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLiOPy8SFro

Wasn't sure where else to ask for it ...
Yeh ishq hai sirf tum can someone tell me more about this show are there just 3 episodes and is it a new ??
Are there any OS/SS/FF on the characters Haya and Hadi (HS) from the show Alvida starring Sanam Jung and Imran Abbas Naqvi. If yes, can you please help me with the link.

Thank you in advance.
Originally posted by MereMahiyaa.

Yeh ishq hai sirf tum can someone tell me more about this show are there just 3 episodes and is it a new ??

messaged 😊

Any new show suggestions?!