Written Update : 13th Dec 2010

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oo godd these ppl gonna make mess of pr now.....😡😡
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
oh no jaywant is back. thnx for the update
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what nonsense i am reading here. archana n manav are married n are living the life of a beggar. what happen to their education and their friend staish who help them to get back together. I am getting sick n tired of this stupid story line.
cookiemonster thumbnail
This Savita Aai is becoming too irritating now. No one will talk to their own family members , the way she does.  Whatever is her hate about Archana, but why is she talking like this to her own husband ?  Does she not care or is she not wise enough that because of him, she has her chidlren .....  The script writers should keep uniformity in  her character , she had changed for good, and now again she is worse than she was before .......😡
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.

bruinad thumbnail
wish this serial will end soon
The story line is getting pathetic

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. im so sick of manju and her mother.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Tanya for the update........i wonder what the CV's have against the idea of manav & archu having a teensie bit of happiness. why can't they be allowed by the writers to be a little bit successful? in something??? would that really hurt the storyline that much?  why do they always always have to be unjustly accused?   if things don't turn around soon with their hardships and heartaches...they are going to lose us again. i read the update and appreciate it sooo much...but i couldn't bear to watch the whole epi...  just too much.