Balika Vadhu

BV Update 13th Dec '10

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!!

There's so many story lines going on at the same time
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😉appdi podu😆hehe, the whole dancing sequence was fun🥳
Gauri looked sooo beautiful😳,its like all the charm,likability factor we associated with anandi charachter has been transferred to gaurii ..they look really good together and in saying that i feel sad and disloyal to my 'anandi character'..
But she danced to "pallo latke" song that chotti anandi had danced to and not for once jagya had a flashback of anandi🤔( then  he was starting at anandi lovingly now at gauri with same expression ) ..so ho gayi romance ki shuruvaath..
Sooooo happy to see teacherji😍YIPPEEEEEE🥳
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont like this......poor Anandi.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the episode....JaGa jodi looks fab !!! Gauri indeed looked smashing...and three cheers to teacherji's return !!!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divmath

Loved the episode....JaGa jodi looks fab !!! Gauri indeed looked smashing...and three cheers to teacherji's return !!!

yep😉 ithnii beautiful lag rahi thhi ki jagyaa ko anandi ke baare mein sochne kaa time hii naa milaa..
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

yep😉 ithnii beautiful lag rahi thhi ki jagyaa ko anandi ke baare mein sochne kaa time hii naa milaa..

Yepppp I loved it !! now thats called suttle romantic scenes JaGa look perfect couple.....and the CV's dint go overboard like in the case of JaAn - .hated their romance sequences...
ammoos thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

Exactly😉 even though am not supporting JaGa pair but have to say she was loooking like a princess and no wonder Jagya is falling for her.. She even speaks english unlike uneducated Anandi, who cant even pronounce Anantomy..

Hope teacherji put some akal into Anandi's barina nd Anandi is thrown out of the house and teacherji take her with her and we see a teacher Anandi soon😍
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

Exactly😉 even though am not supporting JaGa pair but have to say she was loooking like a princess and no wonder Jagya is falling for her.. She even speaks english unlike uneducated Anandi, who cant even pronounce Anantomy..

Hope teacherji put some akal into Anandi's barina nd Anandi is thrown out of the house and teacherji take her with her and we see a teacher Anandi soon😍

@ Bold - makes you wonder what happened to Gauri and her family for her education to be so far advanced than even Jagya.

Maybe we will see it in a flashback😕

Anandi will soon regret in more ways than one that she gave up her studies but I am hoping the return of her teacher will make a major difference to her life.😊

What I like most about Gauri is that she reminds me in some ways of the old Anandi. She is perky, fun and yet supportive and sensitive.
ammoos thumbnail
Yes.. Gauri has all the qualities WE wished Anandi had.. Cant blame Jagya if he tries to find his dream Anandi in Gauri...