MONDAY 13.12.2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srima😊

Anand's part was funny.....i too think it will be funny if anand pair up with charu....but this guy will run away after talking to her few min.....that lady is getting my nerves....seriously she change her mind on everything so easily....now for her, TA is 1000 times better than puvi...lol...greatest joke.....tomorrow that psycho will visit TA and get everyone's nerves....did that psycho taking TA outside or something......hm...lets see tomorrow...in the promo psycho is laughing good.....and lol these 2 always romance or do something while stomach burning ppl enters, specially charu and now anand.....

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u srima for the updates......

And was super funny today.......the way he showed his dad that he s will see him after she goes was funny......
Anni, anni nu avana potu padutharanga......
His broomstick saga in two wheeler was fun......
Gondh[uppu]uma.....thappuma was funny either.......
The way he was praising thulz and again going back on his own words was too funny.......somehow one one day one one chef comes to save them.......

Btw , i feel anand is faarrr better than this charu.....he is jealous of t and t and their intimacy, and was even decent enough not to peep in just like that, he notified them his arrival by tapping his shoes.....charu was too low at her behaviour,,,,,
So deftly anand s a way better than charu.......but both charu and anand wd make a good pair...daily entertainment for us probably......

Ta mom will never change.....the way she was talking to sudha's dad was too much......she needs what she wants and other shd do the same...ta was right about her......she s tooooo much......puvi pavam.....between two ladies.....i thought if anyone will counter attack that lady by talking about ta, like he did same like what she thinks now...marrying someone whom he liked.....but to my irritation she herself praised him but for his support for l and n wedding....grr.....

Tmrw on training for ta for cooking probably.....

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update! 😊

Anand part was very funny with his father making fun of him.πŸ˜ƒ

This Lav mom deserves that talk from Puvi. Hope Puvi will not get blackmailed from his selfish mom again. She will even try to fall at his feet again. What a specimen this lady is?😑

Very cute scenes with TA&T. 😳 As Anand today got to see the romance btw TA&T, tomorrow it is Charu's turn to see it. But that evil smile she is giving, not sure what it is all about?? 🀒

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Thanks  srima for the updates😊
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the funny update! Epi was too funny today πŸ˜‰

Feel sorry for Anandh, as he become T&T's servant, πŸ˜†. But TA gave the best reason for getting married, you get someone to find your socks for you! 🀣

Now everyone has realized Lav's mom's true colours and I think soon Puvi and Sudha will leave her to be. I hate how she always comparing who the better son is, if she stopped doing that, I think Sudha would've actually had a better relationship with TA. Oh well, hopefully both brothers end up being on the same side soon.
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you srima for the short but funny update 😊.

The first part was really funny with Aanandh's father making fun of his son. The old pair enjoys their life in this age too whereas their only son seems to be bored to the core with his life, he could learn something from them. His little dance infront of the housedoor and the way he drank the coffee was funny. TA still sees him as his good friend, but this constable wanted him see dead in the hospital.

Nothing to say about GW, Sudha and her father and even Puvi have every right to question her the way they did. She even did not consider to say sorry to her sammandhi, but keeps blaming Sudha and for nothing she even dares to slap her infront of her father and hubby. It is better if they leave this house and moves to their new house. She deserves to be left alone for her behaviour so that she can learn her lessons soon.

The last part was funny again. Thulasi slowly turns into a normal girl who learnt to joke from her hubby, which was nice. I think she enjoys every minute of her life with TA now, poor girl deserves after her twenty years of life in a hell like house. But for how long is the question here. TA looked handsome and Thulasi pretty today. Uppuma to thappuma was a good joke. Nothing wrong if both would cook and not only TA or Thulasi.

Tomorrow Charu with het evil smile by degrading herself. I really really hope they don't her part too much, i am disguised with her appearance on screen.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srima! Even if it was short, it was really clear. πŸ˜Š

Part 1 was so funny, couldn't stop laughing! I also loved the part when Anand said Thulasi thinks he is a joker not a police..LOL πŸ˜†
I wish his parents were Tamizh's parents, Anand's mum is way much better than that gutter lady! 
Really dont want to talk about the scene in Tamizh's old house!😑 At least now Sudha's dad knows about her real character. Tamizh talking about his wife to Anand was really cute! 😳Hehe, I was laughing hard when Thulasi said "upma" followed by "thappuma" by Tamizh. Patti ma your really great! Thulasi's expressions in the last few seconds was awesome! Really would be nice if her hubby cooks for herπŸ˜›

Super duper acting by Deepak, Shruthi and Lakshmi amma. Thanks Kumaran sir for showing a good scene with Tamizh and Thulasi and not showing Charu at last πŸ‘

Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update srima 😊!

It was a very nice and funny epi. Anandh's daddy talks too much and also nonsense things like TA. Very clear the old version of T&T,but very cute&enjoyable couple 😊.
Anandh ku socks pottukka koodava therila...kandippa he needs a wife immeadiately like TA said. But it should be someone who is jobless to take care of someone like namma self declared joker.Guess who the apt bride is....namma disgusting villi Charuve thaan. Avangalukku thaan vera velaye illaiya except moopam pudichufying like a dog whenever T&T are happy. If she marries the joker...she would have to bring her whole life with socks-searching for her hubby. Namakkum T&T kum nimmadhi πŸ˜†

T&T scenes were cute as usual. Mr. TA, you need someone to cut your nails..rombha thaan baby paarunga...lol...but was sweet when he wanted to do the same.
Was rly funny when he was thittufying himself to have spoken good abt marriage life and when he was almost crying for food. No chances for missunderstanding between them...but this food problem ivangalukkulla problem create pannndidum pola irukke..lol...for a saapattu raman/rasigan like TA rombha kashtam dhaan a life with Thulasi. Hopefully he won't leave his wife coz of this food problem...lollll...

Sudha's daddy gave an apt name for that GW. She deserves to be called this way for that what she has done to the groom 😑.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thank you for the short and sweet and crisp updates Srima dear...