Posted: 13 years ago
You write so good
It was very cute
VeeSha scene was too good too nice
Thank you Ananya

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ananya the story is very intresting i read the last two updates the story is superb.veer is a great husband.veenisha scenes are very cute and veesha scenes are fabulous.the story is what we wanted to see in jpsya after veesha's marriage
AyeshaVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear readers, there are a few updates on page 4 also. Incase if you missed them, do read them. Enjoy!

Taketen and yehdil, thanku soooooo much. Ur comments made my day. More coming up. Stay tuned!

Love,
Ananya
AyeshaVeer thumbnail
Dear readers, there are a few updates on page 4 also. Incase if you missed them, do read them. Enjoy!

Ayesha: Tumhara return gift tumhe mill gayya na, ab chalein?

Veer: Hmm.. Nahi.. Please na! (In a cute manner)

Ayesha: Veer.. Please na.. (In the same cutie cutie way)

Veer: Chaltein hain.. Lekin ek aur kami hai!

Ayesha: Ab kya kami ho sakta hai..

Veer turns her towards the mirror and takes the box of sindhoor placed on the dressing table. He holds one arm around her waist with the other taking sindhoor. Ayesha closes his eyes, while he fills her maang with the sindhoor.

Veer: Now, everything is perfect. You're looking gorgeous!

Ayesha: And you are looking handsome..

They have a bear hug and make their way to nihal's room.

Veer: Nihal, mein help kardoon?

Nihal: Haan chachu..

Nihal is in his vest and undies, fidgeting with the buttons of his suit. Ayesha sits in the couch watching veer dress nihal. She watches both of them. There they were, the two reasons of her life, the two people who give her happiness, the two whom she loves the most in the world, no matter what.

Nihal and veer find ayesha observing them with tears in her eyes.

Veer/Nihal: Ayesha/Massi...

They run towards her. Veer kneels down infront of ayesha and nihal sits beside her.

Veer: Ayesha, kya hua?

Nihal: Massi aap ro kyun rahi ho?

Ayesha: Wo mein tum dono ko dekh kar bohot khush ho gayyi aur aansoon aa gayye..

Nihal: Khushi ke aansoon? (Asking innocently)

Ayesha nods with more tears flowing..

Veer wipes her tears and consoles her as if he is consoling a one year old kid.

Veer: Shh.. Ayesha, chup.. Bass.. Shh.. Hum dono yahin par hai na.. Come on.. Rona band karo.. Shh..

Veer takes out his hand kirchief and wipes ayesha's tears and makes her face look proper for the party. Finally, ayesha's tears stop and she pulls both veer and nihal into a big hug and kisses their foreheads, and they kiss either cheeks of ayesha at the same time.

Finally, they head to subhash's house and find a lot of lighting there.

Veer: Lagta hai bohot badi party de raha hai subhash.

Ayesha: Yeah!

Veer and Ayesha walk in hand in hand with nihal leading them, by walking in the front. They looked like a complete and a perfect family.

Subhash comes and greets them. They find a few guests, most of whom ayesha recognizes but all of them did not recognize her due to the change of her face. Subhash told everyone about ayesha's accident but since none saw her before, subhash thought of introducing her again.

Subhash: GUYS!!! ATTENTION!! Here come our Ayesha Sharma!! OOPss.. Ayesha Vardhan Singh!

Everybody, around a group of 10 rush to ayesha. Their eyes wide open.. They were shocked to see the cool and funny dude ayesha, nicknamed ash sportin in a saree with her HUSBAND!

Ayesha: Hi anny!

Annie: Ash! Ash long time!

Annie and ash were friends since their school days. They have a reunion hug.

Ayesha: How are you?

Annie: I am good babes. But yeh kya hai.. Tu toh itni badal gayyi. Yeh.. Yeh tum ne saree pehna and that too with yeh heavy heavy gehne and dude tu ne shaadi bhi kar li.. I hope you are alright.

Ayesha: Haan.. Yeh veer hai.. My husband. (to veer) veer this is annie..

She starts pointing to everyone and introduces them. Everybody sits on the main table, while ayesha asks subhash about his mom.

Subhash: Kitchen main hain. Jao milke aao.

Ayesha: Veer, tum bhi mere saath chalo. Maa tumhe dekh ke bohot knush honge.

Veer and ayesha go to the kitchen. Ayesha tiptoes and suddlenly hugs subhash's mother (Neelu) making her jerk..

Ayesha: Neelu maaaaaa...

Neelu: Arey meri sherni aagayi! Bohot pyaari lag rahi ho beta. Jeete raho.

Ayesha: Kaaki, yeh veer hai.. Veer, neelu maa..

Neelu: Namastey beta.. Aao baito na..

Veer: Namastey maa.

Neelu will try to fetch a couple of chairs when ayesha cuts her out..

Ayesha: Arey maa.. Itni formallities kyun.. Mein lekar aati hoon na chairs..

She gets 3 plastic chsirs and three of them sit.

Neelu: Tum donon ki jodi bohot pyaari hai. Veer beta, ek baat batao, iss ne shaadi ke liye haan kaise ki?

Ayesha: Maa, maine khud ki marzi se shaadi kiya.. Kissi ne force nahi kiya.. Aur please mera mazak udana band keejiye na..

Neelu: Arey, mein kaunsa mazaak uda rahi thi.. Jab shub ne bataya ki tumhari shaadi ho rahi hain, mera toh uske kehne par yakeen hi nahi hua. Tumhamesha kehti thi ki mein independent hoon, mere liye mein koi khaali jagah nahi hai joh koi doosra aake fill karega.. Toh..

Ayesha: Par mujhe ehsaas hua ki mera life mein koi khali jagah hai, joh sirf veer hi fill kar sakta hai.

VeeSha have an eyes lock..

Neelu: Tum dono hamesha aise hi rehna..

Nihal: neelu maaa.. Nahi.. Aise mat boliye.. Waise toh massi chachu har waqt aise hi ek doosre ko dekhte hue kho jaate hai.. Agar hamesha aise hi rahenge, sab se pehle mein pagal ho jaoonga.

Ayesha and veer give a chup glance towards nihal while neelu laughs..

Neelu: Nihal, aao idhar.. Tum toh aur bhi shaitan ban gayye.. Till ke laddoo banaya hai maine.. Tumhare favourite hai na.. Aao.. Khilaoongi..

To be continued...Edited by AyeshaVeer - 13 years ago
jpsyaluv thumbnail
i missed 2 parts i did reading of two parts today thank u i luv u for writing this fancfiction its so interesting i luv veer he is the best husband he is very luving i luv veenisha scene veer's two angels๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ veer aisha dori and tie tieing scene is so cute its like jpsya scene when veer help aisha getting ready๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ veer wanted return gift its the kiss ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
AyeshaVeer thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the comment jpsyaluv!!! I will update another part tonight. Glad to know that you like veesha n veenisha scenes. Thought of showing more of dem coz we did nt get many of dem coz of dat avni! N dat bhool bhulaiyya track!!!!
jpsyaluv thumbnail
thank for new updates veenisha scene is superb their bonding is the best๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ nihal and veer's cute scene aisha emotional the bonding is super ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘neelu ma is a gud character she is sweet and caring veesha's luv geting stronger
jpsyaluv thumbnail
thank u i luv to read your story i wanted scene like it in jpsya i hated avni she spoiled time and mangla and kanchi in haveli story๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by jpsyaluv - 13 years ago
AyeshaVeer thumbnail
I hate avni, kamini, avinash, kanchi and that greedy mangla..

Thanku sooooo much for d comment. Will continue soon. Part coming up!!!!!
take_ten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Neelu maa is very nice
Veer is supporting Aysha
VeeNisha is a happy and supporting family
Keep continuing