Enjoy your TV serial on iPad freely

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

As the newest and hottest product of Apple, iPad has become more and more popular due to its great supporting of surfing online, watching video/movie, reading text books, sending e-mail, sharing photo, enjoying music and so on. But everything has two coins. We should know not all of the video/music and other files can be enjoyed on iPad without some detailed management. Here, I share some of my experience on iPad issues.

a. How to convert video/audio to iPad supported formats?

At the very beginning, I adopt iTunes provided by iTunes to help me do it. But I find it is difficulty for me to handle with. Afterward, I find my ideal converter, which is powerful and easy-to-use. It can convert any video/audio to iPad supported MPEG, H.264 video and MP3, AAC, M4A audio without any effort.

Step 1. Run the software and connect your iPad with your computer.

Step 2. Click Add files to load files to the program.

Step 3. Edit the converted files via the functions of "Trim", "Crop", and "Effect". Here, you can trim the length of the video, set the play region of the video and adjust the saturation, contrast, brightness for the converted video.

Step 4. Optimize the output parameter by resetting the video.

We know, even if the format of video/audio your plan to import is compatible with iPad, it is impossible to do it directly. On the contrary, you need to search for one third-party software to do it. Yes, in my opinion, the iPad transfer is the best choice.

Step 1. Run the software - iCoolsoft iPad transfer;

Step 2. Select different function according to your need.

a. If you want to import video/audio files to your iPad, click "PC to iPad"; button, and then follow the instruction on it.

b. If you want to transfer iPad files to PC/iTunes, click "iPad to PC" or "To iTunes" button, and then follow the instruction on it.

Step 3. After you have finished the above two steps, just follow the instructions on it to complete your demands.

If you want to enjoy DVD on iPad, you can ask DVD to iPad converter for help.

iCoolsoft Software for Mac are also onsale.

Posted: 13 years ago
Advertising is not allowed on India-Forums!

TOPIC CLOSED!