worried boyfriend :s

xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey every1...I'm confused about one thing, I don't understand...I didn't stayed in touch with my boyfriend just for one day because I was super tired when I came home from work and didn't contacted him when I got home, I barely couldn't keep my eyes open. He sounded really worried the following day (i.e. didn't informed him Sunday night when I got home so we chatted on Monday) and he told me to stay in touch with him daily. He always does this but he knows I have a bit of a stressful life with a bit of a stressful family dilemma and also my health isn't always perfect. He still panics don't know why.

GUYS: has that ever happened to you and if it has, why do you worry when your girlfriend didn't talked to you at all just for one day knowing she has a busy schedule?

GIRLS- has that ever happened to you? 

yeah, my main question is why's he always worried? ðŸ˜•
Edited by xsweetbabygyalx - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicy_tikka thumbnail
urmm ive never had a bf, bt yea, maybe hes very possessive abt u, and wants to noe wt u do everyday..im sure he loves u a lot thts why! :)
bt then, u shud try and talk to him, and tell him u hv a stressful life, and sometimes ur so busy its nt possible for u to call him...try and make him understand.....
Edited by spicy_tikka - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha reminds me of someone I know.

Some guys are naturally like that. They get paranoid about really little things that you don't think matters much. I know you were tired but he was just worried about you so if you do find yourself in such a situation again, then try and drop him a text if you can.

You can try and explain to him that he shouldn't worry too much but I predict two possible outcomes-he'll continue worrying regardless of what you try and tell him or he'll get annoyed at you for implying that he's paranoid. You'll be lucky if he doesn't take it the wrong way but it's a worth a shot.
xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank You so much for your response @spicy_tikka -n- hindu4lyf...helped me out a lot...I'm always explaining him the same stuff though buh I think it's because we're long distance, that's why he always worries about me...I've told him, now he's quiet ðŸ˜† but I know he's down in Delhi visiting his parents and didz n jiju for x-mas but I'm not worried because I know he's on a holiday...ohh now I see, whenever I tell him that I won't be able to get in touch with him, he's calm but he usually reminds me to keep in touch with him...whenever I don't tell him anything, that's when he panics.

I think he's mostly worried about my health since I'm an anorexic and anemic, for him those are 2 very scary conditions buh I'm strong though. He cares about me a lot 😳