Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS - Ehsaas Epilogue pg6 20th December

saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! I wrote something for you since you are all depressed.. I hope you like it..

Part 1

Gopi has been in her dream world lately and has been smiling to herself which did not go unnoticed by Rashi who approached her and asked her about the reason behind her smile. Gopi told Rashi how Ahamji has been treating her nicely lately and that he dressed her wound and asked mani ben to take care of her. Rashi who did not want Aham and Gopi to grow closer got an idea and hiding her evil smile said innocently

Rashi: Gopi you know what this means right?

Gopi looked puzzled and said: What does it mean Rashi ben?

Rashi rolled her eyes and said: It means Ahamji is falling in love with you silly! That's why he has been so concerned about you lately and is taking care of you.

Gopi blushed when she heard all this and her heart filled with happiness.

Gopi: Are you sure Rashi ben? If he loves me then why does he not speak to me properly?

Rashi: That's because he is not sure whether you love him or not. I think you should do something special for him to make him realised that you love him as well. Ummm.. How about you decorate his room with candles and flowers? He'll be very happy if you do this for him.

Saying so Rashi leaves from there with a smirk on her face thinking to herself "Your wish will be fulfilled very soon Gopi.. Or should I say my wish will be fulfilled? Ahamji has not scolded you for so long that you are starting to fly a bit too high.. You said he dressed your wound and gave you medicine right? Well now he'll give you your real medicine and I'll sit back and enjoy the show.."

Gopi was very happy when she thought that Ahamji actually loved her and she was going to follow Rashi's instructions to the "T" when she suddenly remembered what happened when she last listened to Rashi about cleaning Ahamji's laptop. She ended up taking her wedding vows back and Ahamji nearly left the house because of her. "No I won't follow rashi ben's advice this time. Ahamji loves Anita not me.. I've already taken my wedding vows back and I should stick to the new vows I took. Yes Ahamji took care of my wound and asked mani ben to look after me but that's just because he is a nice human being at heart. He already told me he would have done the same thing for anyone else and I should take his word for it instead of listening to rashi ben. I'm leaving this house right after kinjal ben's wedding anyway. I should concentrate on preparing myself to face this world on my own rather than giving myself false hopes". Gopi blinked her tears and carried on with her work instead of doing what rashi said even though it hurt like hell to think that her husband could not be her saathiya.

Aham was exhausted when he came home later in the evening. He had been overdoing himself at work lately to stop himself from thinking about how he was stuck in a marriage of compromise with Gopi. Gopi, his uneducated wife was like a puzzle to him. No matter how much he tried to understand her he got even more confused which is why he preferred to keep himself busy with work. He can't stop thinking about Gopi's angelic face and can't help himself from being attracted to her. She takes care of everyone in the house and everyone loves her, especially his mom. She never answers back and even covers her cousin's mistakes but never utters a word against anyone even though she is getting severely punished. He remembers how kinjal had ordered that jewellery set on Gopi's name and sent the bill to him. He still remembers how he lost his temper and ended up slapping Gopi but when he calmed down and thought about it he realised something was fishy about this whole thing. When he had the matter looked into he found out that it was his sister who actually did all this and framed Gopi. He still feels awful when he thinks about her terrified face after he had slapped her. He has wanted to apologise to her about this for a long time but she always ends up doing something or the other to upset him and he ends up shouting at her.

Aham went to his room to freshen up and change. He sighed deeply when he remembered the incidents that led to Gopi taking back her wedding vows. He knows he has treated her badly and does feel sorry for her but he still can't accept her as his wife. He remembered how he felt when he saw that rocket going behind the house on diwali. He felt something was not right which is why he went to check who was in the kitchen and he nearly stopped breathing when he saw Gopi was hurt and in pain. His heart pained when he saw tears streaming down her face and he could not bear to see her like this. He wished to take all her pain away and was very confused on why he was feeling this way. Aham thought he would go crazy if he kept thinking about Gopi. He did not know what he felt about her or why he felt this way about her. He has been treating her a little bit nicely lately as he does not like to see her afraid of him. The problem is that she brings out all these emotions in him and he just does not know how to behave in front of her.

Aham thinks that enough is enough now. He needs to sort out his life instead of hiding behind his work. He decides to behave civilly with Gopi from now on and wait and see what other turns his life takes. With this in mind he goes downstairs for dinner hoping that Gopi is feeling better and is taking proper care of herself.

Once he reaches the dining room Aham's eyes start searching for Gopi but is disappointed and takes his seat quietly when he does not see her. When mani comes out of the kitchen and starts serving them food Aham wants to ask her about Gopi's whereabouts but he keeps quiet and has his dinner quickly. He had his food so quick that everyone was still half way through their dinner when he finished and got up to leave. Kokila was surprised to see him finish so quick and said

Koki: Are you done Aham dikra?

Aham: Yes mom.. I'm going to my room now as I have some work to do.

Saying so Aham leaves from the dinning room but goes to look for Gopi instead of going to his room. He gets worried when he does not see her in her room and goes to look for her on the terrace. He does not know why but he felt that's where she will be. When Aham reached the terrace he saw Gopi taking clothes off from the washing line. She continued working despite the fact that she was in pain. Aham felt his heart ache when he saw her in pain and rushed to her and made her stop her work. Gopi who had not realised he was there got this scared look back on her face when she saw him.

Aham who was trying his best to control his anger said: Why are you working when you should be resting Gopi? And why have you not dressed your wound yet? Come with me I'll do it for you.

Gopi released her hand from Aham's hold and turned her back on him as she put her pallu on her head and said in a frightened voice

Gopi: It's ok Ahamji.. I will dress the wound myself and I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused you the other day. Please rest assured that I will leave from here as soon as kinjal ben's wedding is over and I will try my best to avoid coming in your way. I still remember my vows and I will stick to them. You don't have to worry about anything, you will be free from this compromise very soon. Goodnight.

Saying so Gopi left from there leaving a very dumbfounded Aham. He did not know what hit him. He was feeling an unbearable pain in his heart and his eyes filled with tears. Gopi's words kept ringing in his ears, her voice filled with pain. The pain he had caused her. He had no idea he had broken her to this extent that she even refused to let him tend to her wound and take care of her. Aham finally realised that he will end up loosing Gopi if he does not take any actions now. He could not bear the thought of Gopi leaving this house, leaving him and he was not going to let that happen. He left the terrace with a determined look on his face, all his confusion now cleared.

That's it for now.. Please leave your comments..

Edited by saina01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx fiza for this OS.....
just wishing if Real Aham will behave in such manner...then there wont be any trouble for Gopi and for us also....
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the OS... would be nice if u turned it into a FF....

i havent been really watching the serial... just been reading urs and tellyaddict's FFs.... did Gopi really leaving after the wedding in the show or is that just part of ur OS?...
saina01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhrashtee

loved the OS... would be nice if u turned it into a FF....

i havent been really watching the serial... just been reading urs and tellyaddict's FFs.... did Gopi really leaving after the wedding in the show or is that just part of ur OS?...

I'm glad you liked it.. She is meant to be leaving in the show as well as she took all the wedding vows back and is staying just for koki's wedding..
soni2004 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

thanx fiza for this OS.....
just wishing if Real Aham will behave in such manner...then there wont be any trouble for Gopi and for us also....

This is probably a really stupid question ...what does OS mean?  I've seen it a lot lately. I know that FF mean Fan Fic...but OS???
Something story....one story.....I can't think of what it could mean????
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Soni, OS means One Shot. Story of one specific scene in one shot.
..anisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
this is sooo much better than the actaul serial atm....i mean Gopi didnt listen to Rashi and she told Ahem that he doesnt need to worry.....go Gopi😆
i really wanna see Ahem's misery now..he deserves it 🤢
please turn this into a ff....i luv all ur ff's and os's

VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx so much for this....it's 10000000 times better than the show no doubt...keep posting!
namziee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice OS, Fiza! Thanks for helping us feeling a bit better! :-)
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love it! This definitely made me feel better after yesterday. I didn't even watch today's episode. I got my fill for the day reading your wonderful OS. 👏