Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namziee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved it, Fiza!! Poor Ahem in your story (not the Ahem in the serial!).

Loved the pace of the story and that Gopi is finally standing up for herself, though I wonder what she is up to now.....

Eagerly waiting the next part!!

Cheers!
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How i Wish this was happening on the star plus serial actually....😳....This is awesome ....
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Fiza!  It's SOOOOO much better than the show!  I loved all of Aham's tears!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
OMG thanks so muchh! this was such an awesome update! and I'm loving this gopi who actually has a backbone enough to say no!

thanks again and can't wait for the next part!!

~Naina
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fiza I loved it. I love seeing Ahem suffer! hehe. He needs to cry some more. Please
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fiza great. all our wish to trash aham and kinjal is being granted. i love this gopi, who could stand against aham instead of the dove eyed one projected.
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 3

The whole Modi family was aware of Gopi's decision and they were quite surprised to find out that their sweet and shy Gopi was very strong headed and she would not listen to anyone once she made her mind about something. They also could not help but feel sorry for Aham who had fallen madly in love with the same girl he had treated so badly and who was now giving as good as she got. Everyone has their own limit of tolerance and Gopi had had enough with all the nonsense kept throwing at her during the past couple of months and she has finally snapped. She is not the patient girl they all knew anymore and she definitely does not take everything you throw at her quietly.

One thing that did not change in Gopi though was that she was still nice and sweet to everyone in the house except Aham. She fully supported kinjal and still did all the house chores. She still treated the elders with respect and the young ones with love but it was as if Aham did not exist for her anymore. It was like she had thrown him and all his memories from her heart and mind. Aham tried to approach her many times to try and speak to her and make her understand his feelings but she made it clear to him that she did not share any relationship with him and she was only waiting for the day when she will finally leave this house and be free from this unwanted bond. Nothing could have hurt Aham more than hearing Gopi say these words to him but he also knew that he totally deserved being treated this way.

Seeing both Aham and Gopi hurting so much the whole family decided to step in and help bring them closer except for kokila who said that she supported Gopi fully in what she was doing and she will not help Aham at any cost. Kokila decided to educate Gopi herself so that nobody would be able to take advantage of her naivety. Thus kokila would go to Gopi's room to tutor her every night after dinner while the whole family gathered in Aham's room to devise plans on how to make Gopi's heart melt towards Aham and eventually forgive him.

It has now been three months after that incident and Gopi has learned a lot in this short span of time. She can now debate on any topic you give her and she never hesitates to put her views forward. Everyone in the family thinks that it's amazing how a girl who could not speak one line properly some months before could now speak so fluently and confidently on any given topic. Aham was really proud of Gopi for achieving so much in such a short time but he also knew that it was even harder for him to convince her of his love for him and he started doubting whether she will ever give him a second chance.

Even though they both lived in the same house Aham and Gopi were like two strangers. Gopi tried her best to avoid him never did any of his work despite the fact that she had started helping Jigar with his office work now. It was obvious that the project works that Gopi helped Jigar with were of better quality and even Aham never thought of the ideas that Gopi did sometimes and Aham could not help curse himself for not recognising what a gem his wife was. Aham spent most of his time thinking about Gopi and finding new ways to be close to her but nothing seemed to be working. Gopi's eyes which used to be filled with fear and later on hurt and anger when he used to approach her are now void of any emotion. Even if he did manage to go in front of her and catch her attention she would look at him blankly. All the warmth and love which used to be in her eyes had just disappeared into nothingness.

Jigar thought that if they all went to their farmhouse near the beach for a week they could all help to bring Aham and Gopi closer and she won't be able to run away either. The whole family liked the idea and decided to go to their farmhouse the next day itself and koki who knew what they were planning said she needs to take Gopi shopping the next day so they all can leave early in the morning and she will join them along with Gopi in the evening. Knowing that they could not really argue with Koki they all agreed with her. Gopi who had grown really close to kinjal by now asked koki if they can take kinjal shopping as well and koki agreed just for Gopi's happiness.

The Modi's left for the farmhouse early the next morning while Koki, Kinjal and Gopi went shopping. Koki smirked when she thought "They actually think that it will be easy to for Aham to win Gopi back. She is my daughter now and I will make him suffer for what he did to her. Aham will be even more desperate to win her back after what I do today". Koki and kinjal spoiled and pampered Gopi like she's never been in her life on their girls day out while Aham wished for the time to fly by so that he can see his Gopi again even though she will end up ignoring him again *big sigh from Aham*.

While these three were shopping and enjoying themselves the others reached the farmhouse and they all went to their rooms to freshen up and rest and decided to meet back downstairs after an hour. As soon as he freshened up Aham opened his diary and took out his wedding picture and poured his heart out looking at Gopi's smiling face full of love. This has become a daily routine for him now, the first thing he does as soon as he freshens up after getting home is share all his feelings with his Gopi's picture. He carries his diary everywhere with him as only looking at Gopi's smiling face can cheer him up when he is upset or feeling defeated.

Aham falls asleep with a heavy heart while looking at Gopi's picture and wakes up only after hearing the car horn. He becomes really happy as he knows Gopi has arrived and rushes to freshen up again before going to meet her. He freshens up in record time and runs downstairs to meet the love of his life and he has no idea that what he is going to find downstairs is going to leave him spellbound as well as break his heart in million pieces.

Aham who was rushing toward the door to see Gopi stopped in his tracks and nearly stopped breathing at what he saw in front of him. Standing in front of him Gopi was wearing a pair of jeans and fitting kurti, her hair was left open and she was wearing nice earrings and high heels. He could not believe it was his wife he was actually starring so shamelessly at but then his heart broke completely when he noticed she was not wearing her sindoor and mangalsutra. His starred at Gopi with tear filled eyes and walked out of the house to the beach to clear his mind and try to forget his pain.

Gopi was happy to see Aham's initial reaction at her makeover but the painful look he gave her when he realised she was not wearing her sindoor and mangalsutra broke her heart as well. Her eyes filled with tears when he left the house and she followed his as well unknown to Aham. She still loved him no matter what and felt his pain and thought "he is in so much pain because of me and I'm hurting as much as he is but maji is also right in her place. When children make mistakes it's their parents duty to correct them and make them realise how their mistakes affected the people around them so that they don't repeat the same thing again. How could I refuse maji when she looked at me with such hopeful eyes and asked me to help her make her son realise his mistake and work hard at redeeming himself. I'm really sorry Ahamji but I have to do this for maji no matter how much both of us are suffering."

Everyone smile when they see Gopi go after Aham and Koki has full faith that her vahu will not let her down. Aham takes his shoes of and walks barefoot on the sand and seeing him do this Gopi does the same and continues to follow him. He suddenly stops and sits under the shade of a tree and lets his tears flow. He is so absorbed in his pain that he does not notice Gopi sitting next to him.

Gopi: It really hurts when the one you love with all your heart ignores you doesn't it?

Aham sighed deeply and said in a choked voice: I was so consumed by my anger that I did not even realise what effect my hurtful words were having on you. I'm really sorry Gopi. I know I don't deserve a second chance after what I did to you but please forgive me. I'm really sorry.

Gopi smiled sadly at him and said: I'm not sure I can give you a second chance Ahamji but I never said we could not be friends.

Aham looked at Gopi his hope filled eyes and said: Will you really be my friend Gopi? You know I never had even a single friend in my life.

Gopi agreed with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes and they became friends from that day.

Ok this is it for today... I hope you liked it..

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Liked it very much!  Being friends is a good beginning...
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r overwhelming me... its such a beautiful way to show Gopi's more realistic nature... in SNS she is either watering pot or looks like a barbie doll
please continue soon
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanx fiza. Aham deserves pain n hate n anger n ignorance of gopi.