SS - Ehsaas Epilogue pg6 20th December - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
fiza sorry for commenting late. found time only now. raced through the whole story. your a wonderful writer. i love all your stories and this is no exception.
Awe Fiza that was the most beautiful story ever! I loved the special moment between ahem and gopi at the end. It was simply fantastic. Loved it dear! Thank you so much for such a wonderful treat.
😊
Originally posted by saina01

Aham came out of his daydream when he felt a pair of arms hug him from the back. He did not have to turn around to know who it was as he could recognise his Gopi with closed eyes. Aham lied down with his head on Gopi's lap and she started running her fingers in his hair. He really loved it when she did that as it was very soothing and it took all his stress away and made him relax. Aham looked into Gopi's eyes with all the love in his heart and said

Aham sat up excitedly and said like a little kid: Good news? What is it? Tell me na..

Gopi laughed at him and said: We are going to be parents very soon.. In about six months..

Aham put his head back in Gopi's lap and said with fake enthusiasm: Oh really? I'm so happy..

amazing end sania...
i can actually picturesque this scene..
i wish cv's will wrote scene like this and we could see giaa and nazim acting on same..
i would love to see Nazim's fake enthusiam especially..
uptil now, ahem character is all boring.. i really want to see him emoting these small reaction..
lovely ending...👏

awwww that was an awesome OS....and i loved the epilogue to pieces...very cute :) hehe and goham as parents 😍

~Naina
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it  was  greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt   SS  dear...............
all  of  modi  family  members  were  changed  n  behave good  n  aham  loves  gopi  whole heartily. it  was  nice........................i  loved  it.........................

That was awesome Fiza... just read all the parts... loved it to the core... superb story with a lovely ending....
Originally posted by sujji0609

That was awesome Fiza... just read all the parts... loved it to the core... superb story with a lovely ending....

Thank you so much.. Am so glad you liked it..
awesome ss dear
just loved it
thanks for the pm