Written Update : 14th Dec 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tahnkk u for thee updatee ab shoro hogaa jaywant and manav ka mahaabharat hahaah
Thanks for the update.... I guess with Sushita busy with JDJ, they will try and show problems for the K-sisters and Ajit-Vandu scenes now..... I guess I won't mind as I don't want the two to be over-burdened with heavy work -schedules...... as long as they show at least 1 -2 good meaningful scenes of the two....................😉
Thanks Tanyaz for the nice update... I am so pissed off the way this serial is progressing...

Same dialogues between Manju and Karanjkars.

Same scenes between Archu and Manav... what a looser he is. He is not even trying to find a job... just go out of the house and find some work man... if not mechanic... do some hamaali and earn money for yourself.

Archana... buck up girl... how long are you going to sit in the house and listen to Manju's tantrums, Savita's gaalis... Your parents are also old and they have their own problems... how long are they going to take care of you, your husband and your future kids...you have done some higher studies.. use it and find a job... if your looser husband can not do it... at least you try to find some work and get out of the house...

Sorry for being rude friends... but I had to get this out of my chest.
thanks for the update tanya.
i WISH i COULD TEACH DHARMESH A LESSON.
Thanks for the update...

ugh...I just want to slap Manju, Vinod, Jaywant, and Dharmesh! 😡

Manav and Archana need to move out, they shouldn't have to put up with this. I feel bad for Sulochana and Manohar, what an ingrate Vinod has turned out to be.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!! 

Have you every seen such rudeness and spoiled brat behavior as Manju????  (well, i guess maybe...her mother perhaps???)  Why do Sul and Manohar put up with her??? i'd not be able to be silent......good thing i'm not in that house...i'd grab a few people by their ears and usher them out the door........with no chance to take anything with... (and Punni stays...) (btw: wasn't there another little one?  where did she go????
Uggh why did jayawant come back?????? Oh well I love this show keep up the good work. Btw archana fight for yourself sometime I know that you are a brave girl.Edited by wasnadivay9 - 13 years ago