Thendral Tuesday 14.12.2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank u srima for the wonderful update....so funny the upate is....
Specially madhu mayakam and maadhu mayakam fight..........good one....lol....

I was also thinking why varadha was looking at the calender....prob someone must have wantedly taken the vehicle for some loans he got or may be he did not pay the loan amt for vehicle or something......
Feel too bad for this family....all issues together....omg...

Anand ...aiyo pavam.....enna solla......
Poramai level has exceeded its limits and its back firing on him ..........jealousy is the cause......
But hopefully this does not turn to ta and co.....as our hero will jump and go in all unnecessary issues.....as AP is also involved , this is more likely....ta would somehow go to anand's aid.....
So charu iks gg to confuse thulz when ta s not there......

First part was very nice and pati's feeling were good......its nice to see them all happy.....
bank matter meeting eppo?????

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thank you Srima for the update

i think Deepa's dad forgot to pay the due for the bike on time. Anand did something great, self aapu for himself yet again.....i know Mr.TA is going to get involved in this and create new track of tortures to them self too...as a result of helping anand..... anand is not a true friend to TA....but TA is always a true  friend to him....so he will for sure help anand....if they hurt anand, TA will face those new rowdies again....will anand understand TA's true friendship after that too or will he enjoy seeing TA got in to trouble because of him......when ever pattie says thulasi will be happy..it foreshadows a negative track...same thing happened before vel waking up....but what ever it is please dont show any hospital track....or silly stabbing track again to either T  or TA..

i wonder if this rowdy plus the ones with padma/mohan are interlinked...i hope it is....if not 2 different rowdy groups targeting TA/T will be worse....as we all know everything will come to main lead's heads in serials...lol

so TA escaped from seeing psycho statue's face....i hope she doesn't search him on every street....
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Srima😊

The villian for Anand will become a villian for TA as well, as he will surely try to help Anand in this issue, TA always think Anand as his true friend.

Me to feel all the Paati dialogs are going to bring some big puyalπŸ˜•. Eventhough they will stand together and fight for it.

TA finally escaped from Charu, but pavam Thulasi. She has to face the evil tomorrow.😑

Very sad to see Deepa. To add more problem in her life, now bike stolen also. Not sure why they showed the date? Something related to his health, he has been hiding??😭

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Thank you srima for the update 😊.

First part was nice with TTP. So, TA is even ready to cook nine times in a day so that Thulasi keeps quiet. No doubt he is not a listener, but likes himself blabberring alot. Imagine, how much of him Thulasi has to listen, but he can't do it. Luckily she is not his type of girl, when it comes to talkingπŸ˜†.
Hopefully Paatti's feelings don't mean anything serious to TT.

Aanandh was funny even when he did boil in anger. Shyam did a good job yesterday and today. I am not sure if TT were made his neighbours so that Charu could join with him, but after today's episode like you Noxeous said to bring new villains into TT's life. Definetly TA is gonna poke his nose into his friend's problem, and hopefully this drunk guy won't be behind Thulasi once he sees her, oh God no, we had enough men.

Pity Deepa and her family. Why was the scooty stolen now. Does it have to do something with the story or?!

Charu will come when Paatti is there, so hopefully she advices her granddaughter not to get confused because of that psycho and her mental stories.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
@theiva ,
I was also thinking the same thing......that drunkard shd not be behind thulz after seeing her.....as u said how many men behind her........ithuku mela thaangathu.....
Pati , TT happy naale something is coming up.......
Is that thru charu!??????
Yaaru yaara vida mosam nu compare kooda mudiyatha aavuku villians and villis.....sigh...sigh...

As u said....shyam was brilliant in his role.....comedy is'not that easy like crying....u can use glycerine and cry...whereas comedy is really difficult.,,,,shyam s really good.....and yday with deepak .....they both were too good....
Shyam has sung a song track for a comedy serial in sun tv ...forgot the name...the one pandiarajan comes....i saw his name with mukesh accidentally......both are friends and i have seen them sing that song together in many shows.....
Thanks for the wonderful update Srima!

Poor Anandh, it seems that cleaning with a broomstick is his destiny! πŸ˜†

If i remember correctly, the scooty was bought from loans so its probably adding another cost to Deepa's family. Poor family, I guess since Deepa had a good life growing up, she is going through troubles and more troubles now, ellam neram.

And I'm pretty sure the New Year will bring about troubling twists upon twists as we've been getting too much happy T&T moments these days. TA has to deal with bank meeting, probably Anandh's future troubles, Mohan/Padma's new issues and Ganja issues, L&N wedding (which looks like Puvi & Sudha won't help much anymore), and of course Charu's issues. One good thing is that other issues will lessen the time we see Charu's problems. Wahooo! πŸ˜†
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Thanks srima for the wonderful update.

T & T are slowly turning all villains and villis in this serial to good people with their true love.

Now Anand is going to get into some new trouble and TA is going to save him.
Anand is going to understand TAs friendship and T & T s love.

The same is with Charu....but I think before Charu understands T & Ts love she is going to create a big storm in their life.

Hope T & T remains strong together and face all these villians and villis.

I think Kanagu is going to help Deepa with the Bike issue ....

Thanks for the update Srima! πŸ˜‰
I havent watched the episode yet, but will watch it in a few minutes.
First part looks interesting as its continuation of Tamizh and Thulasi's cute scene. πŸ˜›
Aww poor Deepa and her family! Wonder why that guy stole her bike, has it got anything to do with the story? hmm πŸ˜•

So tomorrow Charu visiting Thulasi, and going to confuse the poor girl! grrr...what does she want? I hate the evil smile from the promo πŸ˜‘

Just want to say one thing to India Forums, that I love this website very much and thanks everyone for the brilliant updates daily. Sometimes I watch the episodes very late, so I always come here to read the updates. What great members all of you are especially Srima and Theiva! πŸ˜ƒ And obviously the Thendral Development Team πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update srima 😊!

The first scene was so cute. Ada ada ada...epdi odi pudichu playing the two kids. Paattima, they won't listen to you..if you want them to stop playing around....buy them lollypop....but one condition....don't buy your grandchildren banglore lollypop πŸ˜‰...appuram thaanga maatanga T&T and viewers. Friday episode la, they were behaving like matured ppl who give importance to studies, but in today's the same cute couple behaving like children, i liked that alot. Hmmm...all these dialogues are meant to help them in a difficult situation. I always love it when they compare TA's love for Thulasi equally to mother's love. We don't get to see that often, be it in movies or serials 😊.

Poor Deepa and Varada...problems after problems for nice ppl, but Charu loose ai mattum sirikka vechu paarunga director sir 😑. This Indra is another lady in this serial who has to blame Deepa for everything even if it was not her fault.

Was funny to see Anandh in jealousy while thinking abt T&T's happy moments. Mr. Anandh, if you say or not it is written on your forehead that you are a comedy piece. Hmmm...namma hero TA panchayat panna poi problems vaangittu varaporaaru, he is unthruthable, so we can't expect him to keep quiet if his friend suffers.

Why does not someone give this AP an aappu? Orutharkitta vidaama luncham vaangiraaru.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago