Balika Vadhu

BV Update 14th Dec

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks in advance Uma, Jagya ke thaane too much ho gayi hai....ek hafta kya medicine padh liya, he thinks he's the world's most educated fool! Shyam too is educated than Suguna and he doesn't taunt her all the time.
On the other hand, aur sunao Anandi ko, hope she really stops making tamatar chutneys and studies instead
atria thumbnail
Wow Jagya really has a swollen head now ! girega toh zorse lagegi bachhu....
Make teacher-ji a regular, she can get Anandi back to studies....
ammoos thumbnail
Yes the story seems heading towards that way.. Anandi is slowly and steadily gaining her confidence back and she is taunted every now and then for not being educated.. Hope teacherji's come back pays..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Had anandi continued studies jagya😡 would be begging her for help   in his mbbs padhai  
 too..He always was so easily impressionable from the beginning..🤔
Hope teacher ji's influence makes her reevaluate the bad decisions she had taken as a child and try to rectify it..🤔
if she is  thrown   out of the house after helping gully she would then realize how she wasted her life that too for ehsaan faramosh daadisa 😡 and her laadesar..👎🏼.
if only they make teacherji a permanent cast member......................😍
ammoos thumbnail
I want Anandi to be thrown out so that she can continue with her studies without fear.. Then she has lost everuthiing so can easily restart her life afresh..

On a side note Gauri IS GORGEOUS and JaGa is a fabulous pair to watch😍
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

I want Anandi to be thrown out so that she can continue with her studies without fear.. Then she has lost everuthiing so can easily restart her life afresh..

it would be interesting if teacher ji turns up when she is been thrown out😍kuch din unke influence mein rahegi toh dadisa's  brainwashing  ko bhool ke nayii   positive zindagi shuru karegi..🤔 
yep,Gauri IS  ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS👍🏼-no 2 opinions on that...and their pairing oozes
 chemistry ..they should have found her while auditioning for anandi😍
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From my pov whatever Jagya said was justified....and I did not find him to be swollen head or egoistic here....he gave those taana's to anandi out of frustration...as to why the hell did she not study and doesnt even think about books now....busy making tamatar chutneys and adrak wali chai....I wish even 5% of what jagya said goes into her khaali brain... 

and what wrong did jagya say?? he just told the truth of the difference between shehari jeevan and gaon...what the big deal? in fact he was proud to be a rajasthani....if he likes city life better than the gaon...why not? cant he have a liking of his own? I dont find him wrong here at all...

and in fact teacher ji said the same things..albeit in a different way...she did express her disappointment in Anandi...(Anandi - atleast now realise what you have lost in life)....My question to anandi would be what has she achieved from her mahaan balidaan?? 

Is daadisa happy - NO
Kya ghar mein shaanti hai? a Big NO !!

Then what the 🤬 did she achieve??? 

Ok and a word on Pratyusha trying to be chirpy and bubbly - its not her forte...I felt she overacted today when she saw teacherji...looked so fake and overdone...

Hope gauri gets to meet teacherji donon milke sab ko seedhe raste pe le aayengi...including daadisa..

Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

it would be interesting if teacher ji turns up when she is been thrown out😍kuch din unke influence mein rahegi toh dadisa's  brainwashing  ko bhool ke nayii   positive zindagi shuru karegi..🤔 

yep,Gauri IS  ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS👍🏼-no 2 opinions on that...and their pairing oozes
 chemistry ..they should have found her while auditioning for anandi😍

@bold - my thoughts the same...she would have made a perfect Anandi....
divmath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

@bold - ABSOLUTELY !!!! I completely agree