Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So finnally after some random entries in two three threads by me time to introduce myself
I am Imane
So this is Pak forum so i ll talk about pak shows/actors only

Favs Shows: MNYH, Alvida, Sunn Leyna

Fav actors: Imraan Abbas and Faisal Qureshi

Fav actress: Sanam J

I love pak TV its simply awesome, have watched only few things but I am sure there are many more to discover and offcourse loads of talent!!

@PA      I never knew ur full name was Ashna😲
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

<font color="#006666">Visha / Shalu / Anba from Malaysia </font>

<font color="#006666">Fav Actor :Imran Abbas Naqvi and Maya Ali</font>
<font color="#006666">
Fav Shows so far: Mera Naam Yousuf Hai

Currently following: MNYH and plan to watch DeD</font>

omg you are from Malaysia, I spent 3 years in kuala lumpur, best days of my life, I lived in mont kiara, where do you live?
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whoaaa!!! I just discovered this place!! I mean the forum!! 😲 😲 WOOOWWW!! I'm late!!
So let me introduce myself here 😳

Hello everyone,
My name is Afsha. 😳
I am a PROUD Pakistani (obviously πŸ˜†), but live in the US.
I don't watch tv as much as I would love to, but a few weeks ago I watched 2 Pak shows, Dastaan and Humsafar, each in three days (I got carried away a little lol). Loved both of them, especially Dastaan and was looking for a place to discuss it with someone as my heart was torn into a million pieces but didn't find anyone so just tweeted on how i felt about the show lol.
So yeah, my favorite show has to be Dastaan.
Actress: For obvious reason Sanam Baloch!! She was too good in Dastaan. Mahira Khan is also a good actress but i think between the two shows and their characters, Sanam was better imo.
And finally, favorite actor. Fawad Khan is good, but I think I need to see some more work of his. I like Hamyun Saeed as I have seen some of his work before (Mehendi and Wilco).

I apologize for this intro/review πŸ˜†
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi this is titli. I live in Kolkata. Watching pak dramas recently.. Doesn't know much about the actors (still googling) :P my fav shows are humsafars, zgh, dil e nadan
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: The_Imane

@PA      I never knew ur full name was Ashna😲

Finally u got to know then πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Finally u got to know then πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

another post just for ME πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hii i m nehla ...from india but living in qatar
my fav actor is one and only fawad khan
its coz of fawad i started wtchng pak series and due to its realistic story line ...
i like mahira and sanam saeed
fav show:humsafar and zgh

hope to watch more pak shows of many other actors😳
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
name- aliya
dob- 22nd jan
fav actor- fawad khan, osman khalid butt, imran abbas
fav actresses- sanam saeed, maya ali, sanam jung
fav jodi- fawad sanam, osman maya, imran sanam, fahad mustafa sanam baloch❀️
fav shows- Dyar e dil, ZGH
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi there
I know I haven't given a proper intro yet, but hello my name is Amna, I am originally from Pakistan but currently reside in Australia but we have dish here so can watch pakistani dramas.

My top 5 favourite actors are:
1. Fawad Khan - Dastaan was the first drama I saw of his and I really liked his sweet personality and then Humsafar came and he officially became my favourite actor. I'll admit I do like Hassan's character more than Asher's one, only because Hassan seemed like more of a kind and accepting personality than Asher. Hassan accepted Bano after knowing she was raped and had a child from that rape while Asher didn't accept Khirad only based on what he was shown and told.

2. Osman Khalid Bhatt - I'll admit, the first drama I saw with him was Goya. I liked the drama a lot and I loved Omar Hashmi as a character. His courage to stand up to his father's psychological abuse was simply amazing. After that, I saw and am still watching Diyar-e-Dil and I love him as Wali as well. I'll admit there are times when I see Wali more like Arjumand when he gets extremely emotional but you can see the Suhaib shining in him in his relation with Behroz and Agha Jaan.

3. Mikaeel Zulfiqar - I'm going to be blunt and say I am totally having a crush on this guy since Pani Jaisa Pyar. Okay, Adharsh was a prat as a character but come on, Mikaeel is so darn hot, how can you not be dreamy about him? Okay, don't answer that. But really, I think minus Mujhay Khuda Pe Yakeen Hai, I like a lot of his dramas and am glad to see him back with Saba in Sangat.

4. Imran Abbas - I've seen so many of this guys dramas that I can't even remember the first one I watched from him but I think it was Malaal where I first saw him. However, the dramas that made me fall in love with him were Mera Naam Yusuf Hai and Dil-e-Muztar. He is amazing and totally wonderful.

5. Fahad Mustafa - I really like this actor and still need to watch Mere Humrahi because he seems really cute with Sonia Hussain. But yeah I've seen a numerous number of his dramas and loved his acting in dramas such as Kankar and Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. He is a very talented actor in my opinion.

My top 5 favourite actresses are:

1) Sanam Baloch - She has blown me away in most of her plays, be it Durr-e-Shawar, Kankar or Dastaan. She is extremely talented and a beautiful actress. She is very versatile and can pretty much play any role given to her.

2) Maya Ali - I first saw her in Mere Naam Yusuf Hai and then in Diyar e Dil. She is an actress I immediately grew to like. Her crying is a little bit annoying at times but I think it's very natural. She is beautiful and talented, a lot like the next actress I'll mention.

3) Saba Qamar - I LOVE her so much. She's beautiful, talented and an amazing actress. The only reason she's at number 3 because I think some of her acting has become a little bit stagnant, like in Kaise Tumse Kahoon, there are times when she is not natural and is overacting. She is pretty good in Sangat but I feel her newer dramas aren't as good as some of her older ones.

4) Sanam Jhung - Is there something in the name Sanam? I have no clue but she also is a very talented actress who really hit it from her first drama which was a hit. Dil-e-Muztar was amazing and Sila was an amazing and admirable character in my opinion.

5) Mahira Khan - Her acting is also very natural. Why is she at the bottom of the list then? Well, personally I like her but to me, the only impressions she really made for me were as Khirad and Falak. Nothing against her of course but she's not as impressive as the others.

Other notable mentions: In actresses, there are no many good ones that I haven't mentioned such as Sajjal and Mawra but these are my top 5.

My top jodi's:

1) Wali/Faraah (Diyar-e-Dil)
2) Asher/Khirad (Humsafar)
3) Adeel/Sila (Dil-e-Muztar)
4) Hassan/Bano (Dastaan)
5) Hassan/Farah (Dusri Biwi)
6) Adnan/Aisha (Sangat)
7) Behroz/Ruhi (Diyar-e-Dil)
8) Suhaib/Arjumand (Diyar-e-Dil)
9) Junaid/Zoya (Khuda Dekh Raha Hai)
10) Yusuf/Zulekha (Mere Naam Yusuf Hai)
11) Omar/Mohini (Goya)
12) Jugnoo/Zulfi (Jugnoo)
MannMauji thumbnail
Hello everyone!
My name is Arsh πŸ˜³
Have been waiting Pak serials for almost a year and best thing i like about Pak serials is that they end in few months and don't drag for years πŸ˜†

I don't actually have a fav actor or actress but from whatever i have seen i liked Fawad Khan, Imran Abbas, Faisal Qureshi and Sanam Baloch's acting