*Introductions* - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by baz786

Anila dear why shocked?

yess, Im shocked and surprised that despite having so many brilliant serials we have , TPM is one of  ur fav show.. I heard that it's a never ending Indian daily soap style kind of serial with no proper story..

I guess u like watching daily soaps or u must be a Sara C fan..πŸ˜•

^ Agree..its a total copy of those indian daily soaps we have !  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Better to watch an Indian one itself  =p
Nida: Good to see you here and please try to be active :)

Others: I have already introduced myself in the first set of pages but yes I'm Seert. Just a reminder to not use this thread for chit chat. It's for introductions and let's keep it as such. Thanks!
Hi I'm Alja. And I love and always follow Pakistani serials. PTV prime time shows have been a traditional watch in my family. And now with so many channels n serials, I must say our TV industry is doing a marvellous job.
Heyyy Im Hira😊

I used to watch pakistani dramas before but then for several years i have been away from TV shows n all..im catching up all now...so currently im watching dastaan,,i  know im late..in one day i watched abt 6-7 epis of it LOL..and im totally loving that show.
my fav shows are alpha, bravo charlie naadaaniyan, satrangi, meri zaat zara-e-benishan  and a few more i cant remember 

My favorite actor has to be fawad khan😍😍...his acting is amazing 
and favorite actress Sanam Baloch
Our TV industry is doing a great job...looking forward to follow more pakistani shows. 
Edited by CoolAquarius - 13 years ago

I'm Fatima,

still studying...

Been a bit away from pak serials for a while... But i'm back... My one and only fav actrress is Sarah Chuhdary... i don't know  why but i just adore her... since TPM days (NOTE: the earlier episodes at the start of the serial and throught out until new peopel came) These days it's going down the drain... She has done alot of other serial too..
I don't actually have a fav. actor.
Can't say much about serial but some eternals are:
The old pak dramas form 90s... and recently
Meri zaat zarra-e-Benishaan... No words it describes itself... and Same goes for Dil Diya Dehleez... It was amazing to watch ...
Now on air serial i would say Quaid-e-Tanhai, Khuda aur muhabbat... Do I need to tell why? and Kya meri shaadi sharukh se hogi? well mainly because of Sarah... but it's interesting...and a old duo i loved sarah-Faisal 😳

-SP
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 8 years ago

I'm Sajjal

Been on IF just recently joined last year but was busy due to personal reasons.

Love Love Pakistan's serials, the fact why i adore them so much is because through each drama i can relate to the story somewhat. The dramas are so close to reality and do not sway you off a dream world where you realize this is just an illusion and reality is much harsher.

I Love Mahnoor Baloch, i think she is simply a great actress, she is simple and graceful.

I love the serials made baised on Umaira Ahmed's books, especially Meri zaat zarra-e-Benishaan, Daam, Assman choone do and Doraha

But my all time favorite show has to be Mehndi, i love the cast, the stories, the pairs everything was just perfect. I have watched the show 10 times already!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by annu127

yess, Im shocked and surprised that despite having so many brilliant serials we have , TPM is one of  ur fav show.. I heard that it's a never ending Indian daily soap style kind of serial with no proper story..

I guess u like watching daily soaps or u must be a Sara C fan..πŸ˜•

Okay sorry for interupting... But yeah everyone has their own choice.. I would say TPM is totally ruined now.. But i used to be good... & yes it did have a proper story but i got ruined...
But there are shows that are worse then TPM.. But thats my opinion... Sorry for cominh in between... But i found ur sentence weird...

& Sorry "seert" if this counts as a chit-chat...

-SP
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 8 years ago
Wow i nvr introduced myself? Thought i had.

Anyways my name is Iqra, live in Denmark.

My fav Paki serials r Meri zaat zarra-e-Benishaan, Dastaan, Kinara, Dil diya dehleez, some old 80 90s serials, naam yaad nahi lol
And there is this one long play i NVR get tired of the best evr "Meethi Meethi Baatein" 

Fav Actors: Hmmmmmm Farhan Ali Agha, Fahad Mustafa, Imran Abbas, Faisal Q, Aijaz Aslam, Fawad Khan, Ahsan Khan Tallat Hussain and other old actors, seriously they still rock (just don't know their names).

Fav Actress: Sania Saeed and Marina Khan, Bushra Ansari can be good at times and just started to like Sanam Baloch (but she is not evn close to my fav actresses)
wow!..i never knew we had a pakistani fourm too!..😲..great!...

well..Hi i am Kinza Arshad..from Lahore Pakistan..student of bachelors..my major subject is English literature..

i LOVE Pakistani serials..class apart!..especially i love HUM TV serials..qaid-tanhai, dastaan, mera naam abdul qadir hai.."parsa"..i love ARY too, "ay ishq hamien baraad na kar"..and "lamha lamha zindagi"..

gripping story line and mind blowing performances!..